Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    I think that's the best way. I don't really care what other people do with their fetuses, but when I think about how abortions are performed, I have a hard time ever imagining that I would ever have one. But even though I'm uncomfortable with the idea, I see no reason to deny other women their right to their child. It's not the government's right to dictate what a woman does with her body no more than it's the government's right to not allow a man to get a vasectomy.
    this is seriously of topic, but if the goverment dont dictate what you can do with your bodies (hence its legal to have an abortion) why do they fucking dictate that people under 18 arnt allowed to drink or have sex (in england its 16 but its 18 in america right hahahaha...)
    I understand why drugs are illegal because they destroy communitys but it should be OUR choice whether or not we want to drink alcohol and have sex, fuckin worlds full of dictators what happened to the choice of the individual, when does that count??

A girl or woman who was raped and impregnated against her will is under no obligation whatsoever to carry and give birth to that baby, so abortion is perfectly justified in that case. Under normal circumstances women shouldn't be allowed to terminate.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12