Thread: Walkthrough Complete

Default Walkthrough Complete

Pokemon Dream's Diamond/Pearl Walkthrough is finally complete! Well, for the most part. I've completed it up through the Pokemon League, but there are many more things to do afterwards. Currently, you can read about most of the other activities in the Sidequest FAQ. I shall be adding more stuff to the walkthrough over the rest of summer.

However, my main project of the summer for Pokemon Dream is to redesign the layout. I am, and I know you probably are too, tired of this old layout, which has been around for quite a while. The general structure has been around even longer, probably around the time I got the domain pokedream.com. Thus, I have decided to make a better layout -- one that is more modern, more attractive, and allows for easier navigation. Stay tuned for that. Of course, this doesn't sound like a very big project at all...maybe I have something else in store. As always, stay tuned...

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Jolly Good.

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

At least I know D/P before anyone in my country buy it Mwahahahaha! Oh y, my friend have Diamond. T.T
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor