Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Of Hope and Despair (Pokemon, High Literate)

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

finished my profile, prolly going to cook up a post today

IC: What I'd actually do in Saffron, I didn't know. Maybe wander around a while, cause a little trouble and leave. Anyway, though I had no reason to stay, I also had no reason to hurry. It would be quite a while before reaching Saffron. Even in modern times, with half of the original wilderness gone, it was still a long journey.
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

Zangoose_Fang16

Profile Rubric: ...
    Name -Fang Kyunari
    Age -15
    Sex -male
    Allegiance - Pokemon

Appearance - A normal looking Zangoose with a wolfish tale with yellow eyes and red claws
    Pokemon Personality - friendly and can tries to make friends and mean to people that are mean to me
    History -Had a life of sorrow until i got friends and use to be suicidal

Zangoose_Fang16

i forgot to put lazy in there lol i just made it breif not long just short to describe me lol srry

Zangoose_Fang16

if you want me to make it longer just ask : ) but if you want to know alot just wait for rp then yeah you get it , right? oh well lol

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry Peeki, I had to post here to laugh.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We seriously need an RP mod.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails 009 View Post
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We seriously need an RP mod.
    well, thanks for pointing out what I keep saying.

WE CAN START A REVOLUTION~

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

ooc: Oi. HELL, YES, lengthen your profile. This is High Literate, which means users must have true quality RP material, not one-line junk.

If the boy, Vanthos, had looked up as he threw his rock, he would have seen a shadow shift and disappear completely. But he hadn't. A few seconds later, Marco sighed in the shelter of the shadows of a coffee shop. Just another loner, he thought. Is there a single possible Humanitarian to spy on in all of Saint Saffron? Misdreavus, sensing his unease, melted out of the shadows next to Marco. Marco patted the pokemon on its ectoplasmic back.
    "They said this would be a good place to spy. Obviously they were wrong."
    Just as he said this, Marco overheard 2 people talking towards the front of the shop. "There's going to be a big throwdown at the old Silph Building. Be there..."
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Zangoose_Fang16, get out.

Registered Users Regular Day Dreamer's Avatar

ic: I was walking on the street of Saint Saffron, for no apparent reason. Guess I was just bored. Anyways, for some reason, I saw a woman, maybe about 20, and a guy standing on the street. The streets of Saint Saffron were quite busy, so I don't know why I focused or even noticed them. But after a few seconds, I noticed the woman wasn't a normal human.

Maybe it was because I was like her too, had some Pokemon in my blood, but sadly, human as well, that I noticed she had some Pokemon blood in her as well. Though, she looked 100% human in my eyes, but she had this 'I have some Pokemon blood in me!' scent all over her. Well, I thought so at least.

I wasn't close enough to hear what they were talking about, but I could tell the woman was sure pissed off. And the human, looks like he couldn't even noticed that. How stupid, I thought.

Then, a rock in the air, hit her. I didn't know who threw it, but it had to be another stupid human.

"Dumb humans, why the hell you trying to hit her for? You should hit the human for getting her pissed!" I yelled, out of nowhere. Luckily, I don't think anyone heard me.

occ: sorry it isn't the best. =[ but i tried at least.
    --- Joined ---
    November 15, 2005 [at the old forum]

"An affirmation of struggle
    Like wolves closing in for the kill
    Making holy our war immortal this glorious night
    A brotherhood of iron - falling in we march
    Shout into the star shattered Dawn..."

OOC: This RP needs a kick in the pants.

By the way, my character wears black leather: pants, boots, and bikini top; and she wears black sunglasses.

IC: I made it to Saffron in less time than I should have, normally. It's too quiet here, for a city, I thought, then grinned. Time to cause some trouble. Living life on the streets, I knew how to get what I wanted. So, with a few sweet words and a few dollars, I got myself some smoke bombs.

I strolled down an alleyway. I may not like my father, but I was thankful that I inherited his ability to breath fire. It was nowhere near the degree of an actual arcanine, but it was enough to light the smoke bombs before I rolled them into the bustling main street.
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123