Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Warrior's Soul [Random title]

Kardossino

OOC: ok, sorry about that. In any case, I'm happy with just five characters, so I'm not going to make any more.

Loki

I made a deputy for Windclan when i first posted! SPARROWTAIL!!!! That isn't fair... I wanted a deputy...

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Oh...how did I miss that...eh, I'm going to have Sparrowtail be WindClan's deputy, but I think there's an opening for Ironear as RiverClan deputy, so that'll be his position for now. Anyway, deadline in 2 days, then we'll start.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Loki

Thanks. I really wanted to be deputy.

Kardossino

OOC: I'm cool with that. And I'm also glad this hasn't died, either.

ooc: Okay, letting this start now.Do some basic Clan life stuff until I can think up a plot. Medicine cats, though, are free to create their own ominous signs, just make them vague enough that I can incorporate them, okay?

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Kardossino

OOC: I'll start us off. I'm starting off in the morning, and from the view of Stealtheyes. I'm also going to make the names of some NPC warriors and an NPC apprentice that are on the Dawn Patrol

IC: I surveyed the Shadowclan camp lazily, and it occured to me that I should've asked Smokestar if I could go on the dawn patrol with Stiffpelt, Stripeclaw, and Hookpaw, just so I could have a reason to get up so early. I'd been getting up early a lot recently because of distress, I suppose, or guilt. Guilt that had been caused when I deliberately refused to become leader after our previous one lost his final life.

Loki

"Hi Stealtheyes." Blackpaw said as he sat down beside him. He had just woken up, and had a piece of fresh kill laying in front of him. "Want some?" he asked. He had a large rabbit, so it could feed them both.

ooc: Good news; I finally have the plot! I will edit this with the prophecy and the medicine cat post in a sec, but here's the basic scheme of things;

Cats are feeling asleep, and they're having the strangest dreams. The laws of physics aren't the same, legends walk the earth, and StarClan has no power. On top of this, most everything wants to kill them. When they actually have the chance to fall asleep in this other place, they wake up in the real world - and time has passed, days, much longer than one dream, and they somehow remember every bit of it. But just as suddenly, they're jolted back into the nightmare. These cats have to find out how to escape the endless circle. Who knows - it may even be death. But until they figure this out for sure, they've got to stay alive.
    Welcome to Evernight.

For those of you that have read the Everworld series, you have a major advantage, because that's pretty much what this is based on. I'm on the 5th book, so I still don't know the way out, either, officially. It'll also be hard to conjure up a prophecy, but I should manage.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Kardossino

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but like my banner that I put up right before I left said-I was gone for two weeks on vacation. Oh, and I was thinking of a prophecy myself of the dark threat, but if you already have one yourself...

IC: I nodded "Thank you." I didn't see that rabbit when I had come out. But then again, I had just came out here because of my torment. I remembered the incident all too claerly, even though I tried not to remember what had happened that fateful day. You're being too pessimistic. Stop thinking about it. Guilt will never help you after a bad incident like that one.

Loki

ooc: What about mentors for apprentices? Oh well, I'll just take Blackpaw out by himself for now. Oh yeah, be prepared for the longest ever post on this thread!

ic: Blackpaw nodded and leaned over to take a bite of the fresh kill. He took a bite and swallowed, licking his lips. The fresh kill was still warm, so a cat that had been early to rise must have gone to get it. Suddenly Blackpaw began to feel very sleepy, so he assumed he must need the energy from the fresh kill. He quickly ate the rest of his half of fresh killl, and stood up to leave. "I'll see you later, Stealtheyes. I'm going to go hunting." As he walked out of camp, he took a deep breath. He hoped a walk would wake him up. Blackpaw knew he should've told his mentor where he was going, but he was afraid he would've fallen asleep. Suddenly he heard a rustle in the bushes. He intinctively dropped into a hunting stance, and prowled along until he found his prey. It was a thrush, preening its feathers. Blackpaw was abotu to pounce when he suddenly gave out a loud yawn, and the thrush looked his way. It started to fly away, but Blackpaw was too fast. He pounced on top of the bird, and, under his weight, the bird fell. Blackpaw cracked the bird's neck, then buried it to come back for later. He continued on, catching another thrush and a fat rabbit, and burying them also. He started to continue, when he realized how much more tired he had gotten, and it wasn't even sunhigh yet! Blackpaw stumbled sleepily back to camp, even forgetting to fetch his fresh kill! He stumbled sleepily toward the medcine cat den, but before he got there he fell to the ground in exhaustion. He had fallen asleep in the middle of the clearing! Suddenly he woke up... or so he thought. He was laying on a soft nest, that felt as soft as a kits nest. He stretched and opened his eyes, looking around. This wasn't the camp... this was a Twoleg nest! Blackpaw jumped up at the sund of a dog bark. He looked down the hallway of the Twoleg home, and saw a huge black dog, baring its teeth and foming at the mouth. It had red eyes that stared at Blackpaw as if it wanted to kill him. Then again, it probably does... Blackpaw thought as he stood, arching his back. Suddenly the dog ran toward him, barking wildly. Blackpaw jumped away, not even a tail length away from the mad dogs powerful jaws. He scrambled towards the door, seeing a small space that blew in and out in the wind. He had heard elders speak of cats going in and out of these small flaps. he sped upa nd jumped out, the jaws of the dog barely missing his tail. The dog stuck its head out and began baring madly again, and Blackpaw hissed at the canine. Suddenly the dog began coming through the small flap, that Blackpaw himself had barely beem able to get through! And the dog was ten times his size! Blackpaw stared in horror and the dog slinked out through the flap, snapping at him. Blackpaw turned and ran towad the nearest tree, climbing up it. Luckily, the dog still couldn't climb the tree well. The tree hung over the Twoleg fence on the other side, and Blackpaw quickly jumped down. Suddenly, to his surprise, the dog simply walked through the fence. "Starclan help me!" exclaimed Blackpaw as he ran again to the nearest tree. He quickly scaled it, and the dog hit his head against the tree. Or, at least it would've, if it hadn't gone through the tree. Blackpaw let out a sigh of relief as the dog attempted to climb the tree, but fell to the ground. Blackpaw looked around, wondering where his was. But, to hois surprise, he didn't see anything that reminded him of Shadowclan. He was in Thunderclan territory! Suddenly Blackpaw heard a small squeak, and turned around to see a squirrel. It was turned around, eating a nut. He didn't dare try to hunt it, afraid he would fall into the dog's clutches. Suddenly the squirrels head shot up, and its ears pricked. Suddenly its head turned a full three sixty.... without the rest od its body. The squirrels eyes were red also, and it too foamed at the mouth, just like the dog. Suddenly it jumped at Blackpaw, turning its head back around. Blackpaw dodged just in time. The squirrel fell to the ground, and the dog mistook it for Blackpaw. Blackpaw took the chance and shot down from the tree, heading away from twoleg place. Suddenly he heard the sound of the Thunderpath, and the rancid odor filled his nostrils. He shot towards the sound, and before long he could see the twoleg monsters zooming by. Blackpaw sat in the bushes near the hard surface, waiting for an oppurtunity to cross. He could see Shadowclan territory on the other side, and as soon as there was an opening, he shot across. But, when he was in the middle of the path, a monster with red eyes(a.k.a., parking lights.) appeared out of nowhere! It also seemed to be foaming at the mouth!(You know, like the engine it smoking. He could hear its loud roar as it shot right towards him, leaving him frosen in fear in the eerie red light of its eyes.

ooc: Sorry for not finishing, but I didn't want a whole dream to be finished in on post.

Kardossino

OOC: I'm going to switch to the viewpoint of some NPCs who might come into play later. Note that this part takes place far away from the lake

NPC: Light of the sun streamed through large trees iun the forest. As they did so, a thick-pelted black cat darted from an undergrowth and into a clearing, Opening his mouth to taste the air, the cat decided it was safe, and flicked his tail as a signal. Out of holes, logs and other hiding areas, a large number of cats appeared, forming a half-triangle behind the black cat. A small striped ginger tabby she-cat came out from this large group and stood next to the black cat. "ShadowSeeker," she said at last "Why have we been brought out of hiding. We all know that this forest isn't right for-" The black tom cut her off with a flick of his tail. "True enought. But I have received a message." This caused shocked yowels to come from the crowd of cats. The black cat-ShadowSeeker- waited until they had died down. "GreatSeekingClan told me that territories beyond here can support us. They told me that there is a land with plenty of prey, and our kits and elders don't have to die." An ice colered she-cat emerged fro the crowd. "I received no word of this, ShadowSeeker. Our ancestors have been silent to me." They were to me, IceHunter, until last moonrise. Then, they spoke to me." The ginger she-cat at ShadowSeeker's side spoke again. "Perhaps they chose ShadowSeeker out of chance, IceHunter. In any case, if we have had a sign from the ancestors, then we can't ignore it. We must move." ShadowSeeker nodded in graditude. We move, but first-Make the sign!" Cats began to gather moss, leaves, and other natural objects that they could carry, and dropped it into an organized fashion. When they were done, ShadowSeeker strode over. "Perfect!" He said. "Now, SeekerClan-Let's move!" the cats ran off, heading to where their new home may be.

OOC: that was a viewing of those NPCs. Also, the symbol that was made on the ground was an X split into four parts, and a cat was in the middle of the X

ooc: Who the shit were they? As far as I know, I'd rather keep normal Clans until the real plot comes into play. Anywho...

In StarClan's realm, a blue-gray cat questioned smoky gray one. "What have you seen?", Bluestar demanded. Yellowfang closed her eyes, and delivered her prophecy.

Light falls into darkness,
    Awareness falls into slumber,
    Beware the dreams,
    Lest you fall into night forever.
    While legends walk upon the land,
    Things are not as they seem,
    Only when darkness returns to light,
    Will you escape that horrible dream.

A shudder ran through the 2 cats. Meanwhile, back in Clan territory, Rosetail of RiverClan suppressed her own shudder as she curled up to receive and relay this terrible prophecy.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Kardossino

OOC: they were a nomadic clan known as SeekerClan if you don't want to involve them I can always delete the post....

ooc: I suppose I'll just include them in Evernight. Leave it for now, but at some point I'm going to want you to post it again once Evernight's been established, and then delete the current post.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Kardossino

OOC: thanks. By the way, what season is it for them?

ooc: Hm...Newleaf, AKA spring.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Kardossino

OOC: thank you. Now where to go from here...... (Has writer's block.)

Loki

OOC: I have writer's block too..... any suggestions?

Kardossino

OOC: Maybe someone could have a prophecy related to the Evernight....

ooc: I already posted the prophecy, scoll up...but I really think this is dead anyways, my first ever RP failed...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Kardossino

OOC: It's too bad that this Rp died. I really thought it was good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12