Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So yeah. Camp.

The only camp I went to was a church camp.

It was pretty much a sex-fest, or erotic-fest. Lots of fooling around.

And they didn't seperate our swim times.. But that was like 5 or 6 years ago.

-KS

Advanced Trainer

You were quite the player, KS.

Everyone's like that growing up- it's just the way kids are. You fool around a lot.

-KS

Advanced Trainer

I never fool around. I'm a clean girl.

Only because you're promised to some internet-nympho who forbids you, I bet. Then again, you never really crossed me as a "bad" girl either. For all your talk, you've yet to post a half nude pic of yourself, like most every girl on this place.

-KS

Advanced Trainer

I want to make a big response to this but your banned.

Any pics from camp Thunderz?

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Nope. I don't have a camera of my own, ran out of money before I could buy a disposable, and my lil bro is a camhog, so he wouldn't let me use his. >_>

Day 2 ~~~ Monday

I awoke at around a quarter after 7 am to my room's counselor Adina singing at the top of her lungs some kind of song saying something about the day I was born and angels singing or something. First thoughts of the day: "W... T... F." 7 am = yuck. I'm not usually up before 10. Anway, I buried my head under my blanket and tried to yell "NOOOOO", but it probably ended up like a ragged muffle outside the blanket, and I finally got up at close to 7:45 and took a shower as I usually like to start out the day, then rushed off to breakfast. It was yummy. Hooray for sausage.

After breakfast I had to rush back to the dorms for cabin clean-up (some participation required ^^), then there was morning chapel. Morning chapel was less of a chapel time and more of a discussion time for the teenagers and young adults. There would be a specific topic which we were allowed to have all sorts of input on. For Monday in particular, we talked about hair, like how short or long it should be on a guy or girl and why. It was an interesting discussion; I had the shortest hair of all the girls in camp, and there was also a guy who had very long (it was pretty sexy :3) hair that he kept back in a ponytail. Of course, he had a lot of input that morning. ^^ After morning sort-of-chapel-more-like-discussion, we had some time for a few various tournaments before lunch. There was horse-shoes and some other stuff that didn't interest me, and volleyball. Off I go to the gym for volleyball at 11 (after dawdling around for a little while and doing random things to fill the time till volleyball). Unfortunately, even though I'm kind of a big girl (not fat, but big-boned and kinda tough), and I have good muscles in my legs (:3), I'm terrible at sports. Despite the fact that I've played soccer every single spring and fall since I was 7, I'm terrible at sports. Despite being terrible at sports I played volleyball with the rest of Clearbrook. We lost. And I was no help. I hit the ball once and it shot off to the left. "Bleh", says me. But I had fun anyway. ^_^

Lunch! That was good. I don't remember what it was, but I enjoyed it. ^^ After lunch was girl's swim time. "" I loovve swimming.

Okay... now, the people who run this camp don't usually piss me off or confuse me much, but this one time they did a little of the former and quite a bit of the latter. The girls' and guys' swim times are seperated, right? Naturally one would have to assume that this is because they don't want some hormones gettin in a tizzy. k. I can go for that. But then for girls' swim time, they have a guy lifeguard! WTF. K then they have all girls with two pieces, excluding the modest tankinis, wear a shirt over their bathing suits (me included of course; in fact I had the skimpiest bathing suit there). And I'm like "WHAT THE HELL if you don't want Mr. Josh the Man Lifeguard getting 'uncomfortable' or whatever, then, gee, I don't know, have a GIRL LIFEGUARD for the GIRLS' SWIM TIME." It's not rocket science, goddammit.

Ehh... but I digress. So after swim time, I went and dried off and got dressed, then dawdled around the campgrounds some more, chattin with friends and whatnot. Then 5:30 bring dinnor. "" I don't remember that either, but it was yummeh. After that I hung around at our table and chatted with Hannah, big sis Becca, and Hannah's mum Mandie (who's also the camp nurse; woohoo look at my connections ). Then I goed getted readies for evening chapel. Evening chapel was like any other time you go to a baptist church; we sang hymns and there was a sermon. Now, I'm not about to diss hymns, they're great and all, and you can't knock the classics, but honestly I can't stand singing those sometimes. Give me Relient K any day of the week. There are some hymns that I truly like, but most of them just repeat the same thing over and over, with a slight variation in the second and third verses. Example: Soon and Very Soon. The words are something like..

Soon and very soon
    we are going to see the king
    Soon and very soon
    Soon and very soon
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah
    We are going to see the king

And in the second and third verses, there's "No more cryin' there" and "No more dyin' there", respectively.
    Cute song and all, but.. agh.

Anway. The sermon was good (once again I don't remember it ), except that, as I mentioned before, Baptist preachers tend to get loud... :| Eh but I got used to it. After the sermon there was a 45 minute period of no activities when we could chillax or hang with friends or whatever. Or shower again, which a lot of us did because it was fucking hot. The humidity was horrible and we were sweating buckets all over the place. After that 45 minutes or so there was "Fun Time". Super cheesy name, I know, but it actually is fun. We play games and stuff. I don't recall what we played that first night... one little kid did have water poured down his pant leg though, so from the back it looked like he'd wet himself. Harharr.

We then had a short time (bout 30 minutes?) when everyone could just hang around and socialize outside the dorms until 11, when we had to go inside and get ready for bed. Of course, most people would shut off their lights at lights out time (11:30, I think; I don't have a watch and there were almost no clocks there, so I almost never knew what time it was unless Bill was with me), but wouldn't actually go to sleep till an hour later. We stayed up yappin like we girls do (Fullmetal ), then eventually we got tired and fell asleep to talk another day.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Relient K + sausage + irony = best camp thread I've seen

theres pretty stiff competition for great camp threads

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

There aren't exactly a lot of camp threads... but thanks anyway ^^
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123