Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So yeah. Camp.

Advanced Trainer

what would that scent be? maybe we should make a smell thread where we post what we smell like most of the time.
    I'm not sure. I have my own sense of smell I heard. Something like vanilla or whatevr.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

People say I don't smell like anything.

you're a ghost.

Advanced Trainer

No, she's a robot. She doesn't sleep and she has no sexual emotions.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

So anyway

In the event that this thread is dead by my return (which I know will happen), I shall revive it to report any interesting events that may have transpired while I was at camp.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

I came in late so I must say this: wtf, no tank tops? I go to a baptist church and they don't care about tank tops. They care about swim suits, but not tank tops. And why would they be against blue stripes? I have pink and the people at my church complimented it. =o.0=
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

I don't know for sure if they'd be against blue stripes or not. *shrug* o well

I just figure they may not like it
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Just don't be sad when the sun bleaches them out after the first day of camping.
    ~Mikey ^.^

I'll try ^^

Actually though, it's not like, the kind of out-in-nature-in-tents kind of camping. We have cabins and stuff.

Come to think of it, I have no idea why it's called camp. There's nothing about it that resembles traditional camping, with tents and fires and fishing and whatnot.
    [CENTER]

I know what that's like.

But if you spend a good deal of time swimming, the chlorine and sun will bleach it out.
    ~Mikey ^.^

I'll be swimming as much as I can

So I guess it'll be bye-bye blue hair
    [CENTER]

Did you get the blue stuff yourself or did your hairdresser put it in? Cause you could get the stuff and redo it yourself when you get back.
    ~Mikey ^.^

I got it and did it myself. It would have cost 40 fuckin bucks to have them do it for me at the salon.
    [CENTER]

Damn, how many did you want? Mine cost $25.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    No, she's a robot. She doesn't sleep and she has no sexual emotions.
    i wish to contradict that. I sleep more than I am awake.

Day 1 ~~~ Sunday

After my church was over (which is non-denominational, if you wanted to know), big sister Becca drove me to my friend Hannah's bappy church. We ate pizza for lunch, hung around a little, packed up and left. I became acquainted with the new youth assistant.

His name was Brian. Amazing guy.

And by "amazing", I mean, "amazingly dorky". He was really nice, yeah, but wow... he is excellent material for that show "Beauty and The Geek". I don't think I'll go into details, since I'm not in a particularly good mood and don't feel like it. But let's just say that if he had a really strict muscle-building workout regimen for a month or two, got a decent sense of clothing fashion, straightened and styled his hair differently, and got a somewhat deeper voice, he could've been cute. Maybe.

So anyway, after a delightful hour-long drive with a rabid spider monkey in the backseat known as Taylor screaming all the way there (I am not exaggerating), we arrived at Springs of Life Bible Camp in Stuart, Virginia. Kind of a shabby place (some new paint and extra screws and nails here there and everywhere wouldn't hurt), but not terrible.

I dragged all my things out of the big van thing and left them on the ground in front of the dorms while I waited for the youth pastor (Bill; I nicknamed him Dollar Bill, and he's a cool guy) to check with the people who run the camp and see which room I'd be in. k, got the room I'm in, get all my stuff, go in, la la la... *flips around in pages*

I met the peeps I'd be stayin' with. Really pretty and nice girl names Brittini (she spells it weird), really skinny funny girl named Amber (knew her from last year), chubby 12-year old named Leah (her too), room counselor named Adina (she's fun), big girl named Nicki (or however she spells it; nicki came with our church, which by the way is called Clearbrook Baptist), and a girl who was around so little I never actually talked to her, named Carrie.

K so anyway, like, I'm gonna make this shorter and less descriptive, cuz now lil bro's bothering me so he can get on the computer.

Had dinner don't remember what it was but it was good then went to chapel which was pretty boring I must say but I digress. Chapel was really the only thing I truly did not want to do every day. Baptist preachers yell a lot. :|

So skip to lights out since there was nothing of particular interest in between (except for like, hangin with friends). Sleep was terrible, because we only have these... foam.. pad, things to sleep on. And they're very uncomfortable. I forgot a sheet to put on it, making it worse.

I think I got about 3 hours the first night.

Report #2 to follow
    [CENTER]

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Jesus Camps are notorious for their social misfits.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

zat so

well day 2 comes after my little brother is done, cuz he wants to get on soon >___> he's a doofus
    [CENTER]

Sounds like girl scout camp gone strict.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Advanced Trainer

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonmaster View Post
    Sounds like girl scout camp gone strict.
    girl scout camp is horrible anyway

were you in girl scouts, Walrus?
    [CENTER]

i'm afraid i was at one unfortunate point in my life

ohh, it's okay. It's all over now.

I remember wanting to be one when I was real little. Never actually did, though. dunno why
    [CENTER]

I hate camping. One bad experience was enough to convince me that i'd never do it again. On this particular trip (a school one) I was forced to go by my parents because I was underage and had no choice, nevermind that I was sick, they didn't care. For the three days of the camp I was in agony with a stomach condition that I had had for the entire year and which doctors couldn't diagnose for some goddamn bizarre reason. I tried to spend most of my time in my dorm, which was just as bad since the beds were incredibly uncomfortable. Asshole teachers still made me participate in the activities though, claiming that I had no recorded medical conditions and therefore had no excuse to sit around. The first two days I was forced to participate in the camp activities, and the pain was so outrageously intense that I was almost in tears. It was awful. When I finally started coughing up blood, the shitheads payed attention and sent me home. I never forgave my parents for sending me on that trip.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast