Thread: Okays im planning on making an rp but...

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Default Future RP? - PokÚmon Prime

[strike]It'd be a series, PokÚmon (pokemorph?) Prime. Basically some mix of Metroid Prime and PokÚmon, I'll give you a quick resume.[/strike]

Screw it, I'm starting it. SIGNUPS ENABLED! form below.

---------------------------

--957th Cycle--

It's panic in the streets; a meteor crashed into the Pokemon World, infusing the planet (world) with a toxic element possessing huge mutagene capabilities, the Aeton.

-months later-

[on the news]"A few cases of human possessing strange characteristics have been seen traveling in some sort of groups in various cities from the past months. They didn't do any harm up until now but we would like everyone to watch out. Thank you."

-----------------------------------

I'd like to add a few things too, some notes.

-1- There'll be two kinds of people, the Mutated and the Fused. The Mutated are basically persons who completely lost their minds and have strange characteristics. No, not four arms. Look more to MP pics and find phazon-mutated things compared to non-mutated. Although strong, the Mutated lack common sense. the Mutated majorly ARE insane, but exceptions rock so there.

The Fused, now. These persons were with their Pokemon whilst the meteor crashed and the Aeton fused them with the Pokemon. No, not only "has pokemon wings". It's not a DNA change, the person and Pokemon literally fused togheter. The Fused are weaker physically and rely on their POKEYMAN POWERZ to help them. A major part of the fused is sane, too.

Normal humans are in the middle of all that and you can play as one but they're way weaker than the others so it's your choice.

-2- It'd be best if we all traveled in a group, since I was planning to infuse a bit of "rescueing" in the RP.

-3- When we're far enough, I (or someone who will volunteer to) will trigger something that has to do with the "Ing" of the RP. Of course, I'll give them another name >_> Then, I'll make the sequel, and when we get far enough again, (if it's released), I'll make another sequel following MP3: Corruption.

------------

Rules:

Overall:

I NEED ADVICE ON THIS ONE--We could make it so all the fused travel in a group and the mutated in another... ?
    -NO GOD MODING
    -NO POWERPLAYING
    -Don't go too fast please :/
    -Respect the form! I hate it when people don't.
    -THIS RP IS FOR SEMI LITERATES AND HIGHER.
    -I suggest you look up on some MP stuff before you join this, since this is majorly inspired of it.
    -The humans can have 4 pokemon, the Fused can have 4, the Mutated 2
    -Have fun! please...

If Mutated:

-You can't be sane, overly strong and intelligent at the same time. Try to make your character balanced.
    -If you're insane, you're insane. That's it.

If Fused: I said before that you're literally fused with your Pokemon. This means you have A LOT OF TRAITS.
    -Dont godmod neither.

HERE IS THE FORM;

Personal Info (Name/Age/Gender, you can make them separate "sections" if you want to.)
    Species (Mutated/Fused/Human):

Appearance (pic and/or description, I won't judge you to the length of your profile anyways. Mutated should have longer descriptions.):

Pokemon Fused With (1-3, depends on your RP skill. Me or any really good RPer such as Chrizz and co. only can "judge". No legendaries, and a lot of traits. If Fused only):

Biography:

History:

Extra:

» » » »

-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_-»-_

Okay, tell me what you think of it. If I have a lot of people telling me that it's good, okay, I'll make this the RP thread, ask for a mod to delete the comments and add the form, and the fun will begin.

Yes, I do have to include a pokemorph part in every RP i make

Kardossino

OOC: I'm considering joining, but did you get the name Aeton from the Mythic Twilight RP? because one of the countries there was also named Aeton.

no, i combined Ae and the final syllab of Phazon and added a t to make it Aeton. seriously o.o

ill change if i open the rp, though

Kardossino

OOC: Ok. I was just wondering

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Sounds interesting, I'm in if you make it. Also, I have a question for the Fused people. Are they fused with only one Pokemon, or more than one?
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Haven't decided yet, though maybe the amount of PokÚmon fused could vary with the skill of the RPer.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

The skill of their RPing or of the RPer's character.

Their RPing.

for example, I wouldn't let BM be a fused with latios groudon ttar and mewtwo (even though legendaries arent allowed)

By the way the damn thing doesn't allow me to change the name of the threads, so I'll make this the signups, okay?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Personal Info:Name:Shawn Clark
    Mutation:Shawn's eyes are a shining red and looking straight into them causes insanity. Shawn Clark can run fast on four legs and has the ability to climb walls and stick to ceilings (using the spikes in his hands and feet). He can retract and stick out the spikes on his hands. He does not need Aeton as nourishment, but he gains power near it.

Species:Mutated

Appearance:Shawn looks somewhat like a wolf. He has sleak green hair covering his body and a snout like a wolve's. He has pointy teeth and gnashes then when angry. His hands have harp claws and small spikes growing out of them. His feet are shaped like a wolve's and also have sharp spikes.

Biography:Shawn was born in the city of Seattle. His childhood was full of his parent's abuse and he moved to Chicago as quickly as possible. There he became a pickpocket and theif. He joined a gang in the underground of Chicago. He was pickpocketing near a dog pound when Aeton struck. When Shawn woke up to find himself on the pavement. His mind was bent and his mind broke. He turned into a ravenous fiend, feeding on all the normals that were there. He then fled into a forest and now lives there. He walks on all fours and his powe of speech and slight reasoning was all that was left of his past.

History:Same thing as biography?

accepted. People, take example on his profile, I'd like profiles to look at least like that; it's nice, simple, and long enough.

Personal Info: Joey Ferguson/15/Male

Species: Fused

Appearance: His whole body is pure red and he has Scizor arms and claws. His legs and feet are those of an Erureido, and he can use few psychic powers, however weak. His head is distorted; mixed between a Scizor's and a human's, it is hard to guess what it actually is. Unlike most Fused, Joey has above-average physical strength.

Pokemon Fused With: Scizor and Erureido

Biography: Joey is overall a complicated person; at times ready to jump on anything that insulted him more or less; at other times calm and quiet. He's very opinionated and won't hesitate to blurt out his opinion if asked to.

History: Joey was a good example of an ordinary kid; had a lot of friends, a nice life and all. When the meteor hit, he was sleeping, his PokÚmon in their PokÚballs near him. The Aeton however triggered the mechanism of the PokÚballs, releasing Joey's PokÚmon and fusing him with his Scizor and Erureido, resulting in a strange offspring never seen before. The boy now lives isolated in the small streets of his city, Mossdeep, dreaming of one day cross the seas and discover the rest of the world.

*bump*