Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: Join!

  1. #1
    Registered Users Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    You know what? No. I'm not telling.
    Posts
    579

    Default Join!

    Everybody join HH`s new Foums!

  2. #2
    I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Panet urth
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Link would be much appreciated. Thank you
    -Kryzoz
    I'm bringing sexy forward

  3. #3
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,769

    Default

    no

  4. #4
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    no

    Very straightforward...
    BM, you sure did blast this out, didn't you?
    The link is in my signature, Kryzoz.
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  5. #5
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,769

    Default

    gr00vy was better

  6. #6
    I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Just A House.
    Posts
    1,578

    Default

    Fine, it was gr00vy, or whatever...
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^


    I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

  7. #7
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    using that kind of tone when speaking of gr00vy is forbidden

  8. #8
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    hi bm

  9. #9
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    get a room

  10. #10
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default


  11. #11
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    No. Pointless thread. *yawns*
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  12. #12
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    Everybody join HH`s new Foums!
    if you weren't a gmod on there would you still think of it as so great?

  13. #13
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    ahahaha

    nice catch cl

  14. #14
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    Everybody join HH`s new Foums without the slightest clue what the URL is!
    Fixed. And no.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  15. #15
    Registered Users Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    You know what? No. I'm not telling.
    Posts
    579

    Default

    ok cl It rocks with me as a mod or without me as a mod because it has bm!Hi Kelsh!Pikatwo still the same I see still making your point of being a jackass.Tim and Mex still here wow you must be getting old.Chrizz I`m not sure who you are but shut your mouth son!Now here me out pd bm has been gone awhile and that is why this fourm kinda sucks these days.I bm is what made pd rock!(ok might be going a little to far with that but still)I need more respect around here damn it!I need to be you know LIKE A MOD!I mean no disrespect to everyone at pd but bm has been a member over a year,and has been put down over a year with some people,but HH,kiki,and some others are my friends and true friends!So if I dont use proper spelling and that crap just respect the master of bayleef!

  16. #16
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Oh be quiet. I'm on PD longer than ya and I never cared about respect.

  17. #17
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    ok cl It rocks with me as a mod or without me as a mod because it has bm!Hi Kelsh!Pikatwo still the same I see still making your point of being a jackass.Tim and Mex still here wow you must be getting old.Chrizz I`m not sure who you are but shut your mouth son!Now here me out pd bm has been gone awhile and that is why this fourm kinda sucks these days.I bm is what made pd rock!(ok might be going a little to far with that but still)I need more respect around here damn it!I need to be you know LIKE A MOD!I mean no disrespect to everyone at pd but bm has been a member over a year,and has been put down over a year with some people,but HH,kiki,and some others are my friends and true friends!So if I dont use proper spelling and that crap just respect the master of bayleef!
    Gee whiz, I feel sorry for your parents. I really do. Having to put up with an incoherent 9 year old who has an obsessive crush on a girl over the internet who doesn't actually like him back (though he fails to recognise this since he's in denial), posts completely vague and ridiculous posts lacking vital information or are just plain head spinning and acts like he's some sort of badass action hero. Quite sad.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  18. #18
    I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Panet urth
    Posts
    328

    Default

    I joined
    Its a far cry from PD but what can compare to PD anyway?
    I'm bringing sexy forward

  19. #19
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Emuwizards

  20. #20
    Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    20,994

    Default

    Pikatwo, why didn't you lock this?

  21. #21
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    .Tim and Mex still here wow you must be getting old.
    what? Old? Kid, I'm 16
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  22. #22
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,769

    Default

    gr00vy was still better

  23. #23
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    ok cl It rocks with me as a mod or without me as a mod because it has bm!
    Makes no fucking sense, child.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    Hi Kelsh!Pikatwo still the same I see still making your point of being a jackass.
    I see you still have your little crush on Kelsh? That makes me laugh. Pikatwo isn't a jackass, tbh. You might feel as though he is because he generally makes fools out of people who put themselves up there, with the elites, when they're basically a FOOL. You are the fool BM, you are the jackass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    Tim and Mex still here wow you must be getting old.Chrizz I`m not sure who you are but shut your mouth son!
    You think you have the right to talk to God and Mex like you're their old friend or something or the sort?



    Oh, you're not sure who I am, really? I'm fucking Chrizz, you're worst fucking nightmare. Shut my mouth? Again, you're funny it makes me laugh hysterically. Don't call me son, because I bet you are a nine year old kid, happy to be a moderator of some n00b forum that doesn't take up a grain of sand or our lives. BM, you should just get the fuck out of here, and now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    Now here me out pd bm has been gone awhile and that is why this fourm kinda sucks these days.I bm is what made pd rock!(ok might be going a little to far with that but still)I need more respect around here damn it!
    You being gone here, has only made us better. You are one of the members that Mario dealt with, so that is your reason for your dissappearance, faggot. The forum is doing good these days. You didn't make anything rock, except maybe your little crib bed you use when you cry yourself to sleep after waking up from a nightmare of ME. You claim you need more respect, haha, you've got none from me, or the members of this forum. I'm pretty sure I could say that for the rest of the members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    I need to be you know LIKE A MOD!I mean no disrespect to everyone at pd but bm has been a member over a year,and has been put down over a year with some people,but HH,kiki,and some others are my friends and true friends!
    You would never be a mod, you fagbag. You were a member for over a year, really? And put down over a year? Make some damn sense, child. You have friends, or so you claim? If you have friends, pokedream doesn't exist. Oh golly gee, guess what. You don't have friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    So if I dont use proper spelling and that crap just respect the master of bayleef!
    Your making yourself a fool, once again. Respect? I've told you off on that already.

    I can't tolerate little children like you anymore. I'm sick of it. That is the reason for this post. You just leave, and if you dare come back, or even TOUCH the RP Board, you're out of here. You're lucky God unbanned you when I banned you. At least I've driven you out of there.

    Hmph. People like you disgust me. You got me heated fucking bastard.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  24. #24
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    isn't bm like fifteen or something

  25. #25
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    If he said he was I wouldn't believe it.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •