Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who hates kryzoz?

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I won't do that for 2 things, a reason and a question.

1) you are going to shoot down anything i give you out of hateful bias.

2) why do i need to find a post at all when i'm the one demanding justification for your claims? it's a very nice way to try and dodge having to back up your shit, but i'm not stupid and i'm going to keep calling you on it.

I don't have to defend how she's a decent poster, you have to prove why she's a bad one.

my next statement applies to the entire post so i will put it at the bottom.

You're trying to pass your opinion off as fact. Normally i don't give a shit about this but you're the only one that has a problem with Walrus, and you are yet to do it outside of "she's a bad poster and i can't say why other than i personally dislike her".

I do appreciate you're at least flaming instead of moderating people to death, it's a step forward. You're just picking the wrong fight right now.
    I don't really even care if she leaves or not now. I'm just stating the simple fact that her posts aren't great. And I did say why I don't like her, a couple of times. I'll find the posts where I explain why if you wish. I have much bigger fish to fry at the moment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryzoz View Post
    Make me. I dare you
    Stop being stupid.

I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar

Is that the best you can do?
    I'm bringing sexy forward

God newbs trying to be flame resistant really is extremely annoying.

Advanced Trainer

...heh.

I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    God,
    You get mad when we don't stand up for ourselves and then you get mad when we do.
    You get mad because we don't post well and yet you can post the exact same thing.
    None of you has offered to help to improve our posting, you'd rather deal with the bad shit.
    I'm bringing sexy forward

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    How do you think I feel? I'm working alone trying to crush all of this.

God,
    You get mad when we don't stand up for ourselves and then you get mad when we do.
    You get mad because we don't post well and yet you can post the exact same thing.
    None of you has offered to help to improve our posting, you'd rather deal with the bad shit.
    He never said he should stand up for yourselves. He just wants you guys to try to flame back so I can have my way with you, not to act even dumber than before.

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

This is funny...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight the dark Espeon View Post
    This is funny...
    more dots

more dots

more dots come on

more dots throw more dots more dots come on more dots

.................................................. .................................................. .............................................
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................................

ok stop dots

God,
    I got mad when you don't defend yourselves?
    What do you mean? I post the same stuff as the newbs? Untrue. Even if so, I do it with style, and with countless quality posts to back it up.

I think you have some potential as a newb. I think a couple newbs do. But you need to learn your place. The problem is newbs got too comfortable and thought they could hang with the elites the way they were, and got overzealous and cocky and ended up sucking. This seemed to have happened with CL, who was my newb. He was doing good while I showed favor to him but other posters still kept him in his place, then towards the end of summer the newbs got it in their heads that their place was higher than it was, and the elites do longer bumped them down, and all basically ceased to improve.

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Advanced Trainer

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Never showed up on my radar; too fucking boring.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

God,
    It's stupid when you try to stand up for yourself using cliche comebacks and put too much effort in trying to radiate a flimsy counterfeit of toughness, if you can defend yourself without coming off as a colossal wannabe then you wouldn't get as much shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    I don't really even care if she leaves or not now. I'm just stating the simple fact that her posts aren't great. And I did say why I don't like her, a couple of times. I'll find the posts where I explain why if you wish. I have much bigger fish to fry at the moment anyway.
    yeah I kind of remember you telling me the reason I sucked was because I was a fag or something like that. real descriptive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12