Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm extremely agitated with the current state of TA's blog

Default I'm extremely agitated with the current state of TA's blog

No fire and brimstone, no anger against the man, I mean geez I used to read about him going apeshit on people like Hammer&Sickle was writing it now it's what? A Donkey Kong review? That's bullshit TA write the kinda stuff people want to read.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

sad

Is there a man left to fight ...?

The fact that he had to get a new blog should be reason enough to make him pissed.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Myspace took down his video and he didn't even make an angry blog about that.

Has TA lost his edge?

TA is a beaten dog. Lets face it he's surrounded by watered down elites here who won't let him work and even on MySpace he's being regulated out the ass.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

why the fuck they take it down

Because it was insulting or some such reason. Basically they took it down to spite him as it goes against everything that movie represented.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

I like myspace most of the time, but that's just crap.

RC you should post more
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    TA is a beaten dog. Lets face it he's surrounded by watered down elites here who won't let him work and even on MySpace he's being regulated out the ass.
    Very true, cept the beaten dog part. I'm just...conserving my energy. There's no point lashing out now I'd just be bogged down by every force feasible.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar

Maybe you should have a blogthread here, like Adam.

Of course, some might consider that plagiaristic.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

The administration here is part of the problem.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire

I don't understand, elaborate please
    [CENTER]

They don't let me get away with anything, it's always their way or the highway.

Here I am with my empire

I don't see how that would interfere with a blogthread
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderzLegacy View Post
    I don't see how that would interfere with a blogthread
    I'm assuming he meant that if you're not an admin, been here longer than the admins, are in with the admins, or previously were an admin, you can't really make too many mega threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I'm assuming he meant that if you're not an admin, been here longer than the admins, are in with the admins, or previously were an admin, you can't really make too many mega threads.
    No dickweed it means that unless Fullmetal and God and numerous other self appointed leaders okay my ideas they will never come to fruition.

Here I am with my empire

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Very true, cept the beaten dog part. I'm just...conserving my energy. There's no point lashing out now I'd just be bogged down by every force feasible.
    The real TA would have fucking torn me apart, pussy.

maybe he's an imposter :o
    [CENTER]

No he's been put in his place.

Whoa, hold on a second there! Banning RC is a bit far, don't you think TA??
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    The real TA would have fucking torn me apart, pussy.
    Suck my modship you whiny perverted instigating dipshit.

Here I am with my empire

You're angry Don't be angryy
    [CENTER]

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

TA, just let people devoid of reason be, he wants you to be reckless and stupid instead of planning things out for maximum effiency, his problem just leave him be.

Also banning him was unnecesary, just let him be an ass
    Greatness Reincarnated

TA is an out of control monster.

rawr

Here I am with my empire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast