Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [h e l p] [m e] ( ([t w i s t] [o f] [f a t e]) )

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Default [h e l p] [m e] ( ([t w i s t] [o f] [f a t e]) )

=Water=

The waves crashed on the wet sand. A boy recklessly jumped headfirst into them, shaking his head and waving his hair as he rose out of the water for air.

It seemed so calm.

He turned his back to a big wave as it came his way.

It got closer.

He jumped with the wave in an elegant move, plunging back into the water afterwards.

It still seemed so calm... but the calm broke.

Carried by the wave, he hit his head on the seafloor and fainted. Caught beneath the strength of the sea, he followed the wave as it retired. Deeper. Deeper...

Curiously, he wasn't the only one. Others had drowned this way too.

=Fire=

A tropical island shone under the sun, the palm trees gently waving back to the slight breeze.

It also seemed so calm.

Then an explosion. An eruption, to be precise.

Screams as they got away. Except for a few. They were caught beneath the lava and under it as it dried.

Yet, they were still alive.

=Earth=

The blooming city shaked with cars darting through the streets, drove by people getting to work.

Again, it seemed so calm.

Before the earth started shaking, harder and harder.

Crevasses formed. Few people were harmed -- these few being the ones caught in the crevasses.

But they were still alive.

=Air=

A gentle breeze blew over the small seaside town, caressing the maple trees.

Yep, it was calm.

But it had to get worse, didn't it? Yup.

The wind intensified, blowing over every house in the way. An upside-down cone blew over the town, destroying everything and catching some people in its might.

They were, indeed, still alive.

[- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -]

[t h e] [p l o t]

Darkrai possessed Arceus, giving him entire control over the whole universe - the elements, specifically. Since nothing can really stop him, other legendary Pokémon have united to give some kids the power of a certain element. But wait - that's not all there is to it. The kids, instead of being able to do waterbending, are 'fused' with their element. For example, a Water element kid might have a long FISHTAIL, a scaled skin and gills.

But why the disasters and all? I'm coming to it. An easy way known to fuse a person and an element was to stick the person right in the element. Somehow. Which is why they have been sunk in the sea, stuck in lava, caught in the ground or swallowed by a tornado. The legendaries gave special protection making it so that the kids would still be alive, despite all the crap that might come their way.

Also, the kids received six Pokémon to aid them, each of a type close to the element. List is below.

Questions? Go on.

[s t u f f]

[r u l e s]

1. I have final veerdict on everything and am always right.
    2. If I am wrong, refer to rule 1.
    3. Normal Rping rules.
    4. No legendaries plzkthx

[l i s t]

Water Element: Water, Ice types.
    Fire Element: Fire, Rock types.
    Earth Element: Grass, Ground types.
    Air Element: Flying types [only one because there's many]

Normal, Fighting, Ghost, Poison, Steel, Dark, Psychic, Electric, Bug, Dragon types cannot be obtained unless they are of Dual-type.

[f o r m]

Name:
    Pokémon: [must be of types of character's element]
    Element:

Appearance: [include elemental parts, no pictures]

Personality:

History: [optional]

Other:

[- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -]

I'm fairly sure a few will have questions, so feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you have questions!

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Name: Phoenix Sol
    Pokémon: Ninetales, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Magcargo, Shuckle, Tyranitar
    Element: Fire

Appearance: later

Personality: later

Other:

Name: Zephyr Iris
    Pokémon: Crobat, Ninjask, Jumpluff, Scyther, Dodrio, Togekiss
    Element: Air

Appearance: later

Personality: later

Other:

Name: Aquan Mariano
    Pokemon: Kingdra (Kaiser), Weavile, Feraligatr, Lapras, Gyarados, Abomasnow
    Element: Water

Appearance: Webbed feet with sail-like ridge going down his back. Greenish Bluish skin and scar across his left eye

Personality: Mysterious and calm. Will fight is he has to and a great leader. Misunderstood by most

History: Optional
    Other:

Denied. Much too short and I never saw you RP...

ninetails' accepted =D (in advance)

[f o r m]

Name: Silverwingz
    Pokémon: Wooper, Lapras, Breloom, Sneasel, Gyarados, Milotic

Appearance: White T-shirt, a really long black coat, black leather pants, his hair is as black as charcoal and it stands without gel, has a mysterious tattoo that resembles a drop of water. Nobody know what it actually means. He was born with the tattoo. He does not have eyelids like normal people, most probably the genes came from his father.

Personality: Calm, quiet. Talks only when he is in a battle, very seldom gets angry. He mixes around with cool looking and soft people. He looks cool on the outside but he actually gets hurt very easily. Usually very enthusiatic when battling, but of course, he dosen't show it. He hides it under his face. But not when it's Team Galatic. He hates 'em and especially Commander Jupiter.

History: Whole family controls the water element.
    Other: N/A

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

No, also too short.

Sorry people but to join you need to have a somewhat lengthy profile... I'm not asking for a brick of text, just more than two lines.

What do you mean by more than two lines actually?

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

mine wuz longer than ninetails but you accept her. i hav nothing against ninetails, i'm jus sayin

Ninetails' isn't finished, but I already saw her RP and she's very good so I accepted her in advance >>

i respect that, it's true i've never been n one so i thought i try it out

Name: Dagua Tawer
    Pokémon: Gyarados, Lapras, Mantine, Dewgong, Vaporeon, Glaceon.

Appearance: Dagua's hair is long and the colour of the purest glacier. Her eyes, like the sea, change colour depending on her emotions, ranging from the deepest blue to the colour of clouds in a storm. Her skin is quite pale, and the imprint of scales are visible. Between each of her fingers and toes, there is a thin membrane connecting each to the next, and when she speaks, you can see gills on her neck.
    She wears a deep green silk cloak over a blue top and pants.

Personality: Like the element which claimed her, Dagua is calm, flowing from one situation to the next with grace and beauty, as deep and mysterious as a forest pool. If she is angered, however, she becomes as treacherous and unforgiving as the sea, as ruthless as ice. She has a deep bond with the pokemon granted to her, and they obey her without question.

History: The wave that claimed her soul also claimed those her parents and brother. Her brother was also accepted by the sea, but her parents were deemed unfit, and were not. She accepted this, and is ready to fulfil her purpose

Lemme know if you want me to change or improve on anything.

Accepted.

Name: Nova Champagne
    Element: Earth
    Pokémon: Torterra, Flygon, Tangrowth, Breloom, Rhydon, Gabite.

Appearance: His medium-length hair, of a dull brown is tipped with a bright green. His eyes also contrast between brown and green. He's rather skinny and his body is fragile - his bones could be compared to hard twigs. He's quite tall, too. His skin is strangely pale, but his clothes are also quite bright so his face doesn't stick out too much in a crowd.

Personality: Nova isn't one who'll show his feelings by speaking, but more by simple body language. As in if looks could kill, a lot of people'd be dead already - since he's indeed one who'll glare in place of shouting. He might look like a casual, calm guy -- yes, he is, unless you do manage to anger him; a hard task that is -- but don't be fooled: His fury is absolutely immense. He can rip someone apart when angry, almost literally. He learns a lot from his errors and won't do the same mistake twice - however he still does make a lot of mistakes due to his tendancy to rarely think before he acts.

History: He's been for a long part of his life the normalest you can get, until the earthquake. Very few were the unlucky ones who were caught in the crevasses, but the fact that he did only further proves his bad luck. He didn't fall too deep before the crevass started to close back, therefore he was squeezed between roots and the ground, which explains why he looks more like a plant than a golem.

Other: He has an ability to develop bonds, especially with Pokémon, very quickly. His newly-acquired Pokémon are already very close to him, especially his Torterra.

We can start naow.

OOC: CL, I'll complete my profile when I'm pretty sure that the RP's going to launch off. 3 members seem a little little at the moment.

Annatar's Munchlax

Name:Adam Francias Wiki
    Pokémon:Staraptor,Pidgeot,Honchkrow,Charizard,Gyar ados and Dragonite.
    Element:Air
    Appearance: He has black spikey hair,green eyes he is quite tall and strong.His clothes always remain white.He has been growing odd things from his back and his Nose is pointed forward more.

Personality:Annoying,obsessive and compulsize.Very Selfish but very social.
    Always cares for other people who accept him into their group.
    History: Has a little brother.He died when the tornado hit and had killed his whole family.He always had an odd liking of flying types.

Other: He was a assistant to Professor Oak for 1 year before he got kicked out for unknown reasons.He doesen't like to talk about it.
    Last edited by Annatar's Munchlax; 07-21-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Serenity now, insanity later.

Name: Leora Nereid
    Pokemon: Vaporeon, Dewgong, Lapras, Kingdra, Milotic, Froslass

Appearance: Leora used to have long and curly golden hair, but her mane is now a light aqua color, with the occasional strand or two of the honey. She has a tall, thin frame, 5''10 to be exact. Her left hand is blueing and has a bit of webbing between her fingers, but Leora works very hard to hide it. Under a dark purple cloak, she wears jeans and a white t-shirt.

Personality: Later {lazeh}

History: None

Other: I dunno?

The appearance is bad, I know, but ehh, I'm not a natural RPer.

ooc: Yay SM's joining.

Advanced Trainer

Name: Luna Celest
    Pokémon: Bellossom, Kabutops, Cubone, Wiscash, Flygon, and Scyther.
    Element: Earth

Appearance: Straight and dark, tree barked coloured hair falls down past her chest when down, though she usually is found having her hair in pig tails, held up by multi-coloured ribbons that tend to flow behind her as she skips away. Luna's figure is naturally thin and long -- her legs stretched out as well. With those log legs you'll usually see her jumping up and down or skipping merrily away. Her eyes are a deep, emerald green that represents the color of nature itself. A few specks are dark brown are visual as well.

Her outfit consists of also nature-like; for the skirt that tugged at her hips nicely is made out of pure, green leaves that rustle and shack as she skips or runs. A wooden belt hangs at her hips; holding her six pokeballs. She also wears a light, green tanktop that is torn at the edges. Also, she has rainbow socks that run up to her knees. And matching arm sock thingies (dude, I don't know what they're called) that are as well rainbow stripes.

Personality: Some may say that Luna is strange. But to herself she is perfectly normal; and fits in with everybody in the world. Even with her powers she still finds herself normal -- and never really seems to see the strange looks or stares that are drawn at her unique outfit and appearance. This might be because she doesn't really mind them; actually, she loves the attention. And perhaps that's why you'll see her dancing, jumping, skipping, or singing randomly. And also perhaps because she always has a large, smile placed upon her face.

History: Sorry CL, not doing it. My back hurts. >_>

Other: Luuunaaa!

ooc: yay.

mudkip_power

Name: Antonio Negron
    Pokémon: Swellow, Pigeot, Mantine, Butterfree, Salamence, Staraptor
    Element: Air

Appearance: Antonio's clothing is bright white and his hair is light brown. His hair is always in spikes. On his back are to special blades that look simular to keys. He is 5'6 and sort of skinny. His eyes are a bright blue like the windy skies. On his clothes are wierd marks drawn in black

Personality: Antonio is very secretive. He doesn't have patients and is fast to attack someone. He doesn't trust many people and is very stubborn. He would never take the easy way out and is very hard to pursuade. He doesn't beleive that he should change for anyone no matter who it is. He hates to be questioned and doesn't care what other people think of him. He is probably the best person to see if you're looking for a fight. He doesn't fear death.

History: Antonio's parents died when he was still at a young age. He was forced to move with his uncle who later gave him his two keyblades and tought him how to master sword combat. Everyone hated him because he didn't talk to anyone and they got the idea that that he thought he was better then them. He started to travel when he turned 10. On one of his adventures, he was knocked out by a group that ambushed him and awoke with new abilities.

Annatar's Munchlax

Are we allowed to infringe on copyrights in this forum?!?!?

Mudkip Power, SM and Kelsh are in. Annatar's Munchlax, you'll have to make your profile longer and prove me you don't do continuous one-liners.

I'm pretty sure we can start now, eh.

mudkip_power

ooc: cool

Advanced Trainer

|ooc|Why isn't anyone starting?

mudkip_power

ooc: I'm never the one to start unless I'm the one thae creates the RP

Annatar's Munchlax

I did make it longer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast