Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Default Sasuke

Why has he been banned? He hasn't done anything, and from what he has told me, he has never received a warning in the past, so why now? Out of the blue? I have never seen anything of the such, because everyone who has been banned has received some type of warning, PM or public. Another undeserving ban out of the depths of the blue that flows throughout the forum. He does not suck, and is definately NOT Devil's edict.

Walrus.

Since when were you KidSephy's protector, hmm? Posting stuff like:

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus
    sasuke you're only going for ks because he's easy meat. grow some balls, man.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus
    i like how you only went after him after everyone else said they didn't like him. as I said before, you go after easy meat
    Don't you think since Fullmetal has taken him under his wing that he hasn't implemented his thoughts in Sasuke, hmm? Everyone goes after him, it's true, but because it's fun. It's what Pikatwo does to n00bs and what Fullmetal does to dumbass'. He has stated before that he hasn't liked KS since he was posting like a maniac and trying to go up Kelsh's skirt.

I know I'm sounding like I defend Sasuke like he's my brother or something, it's just that he's like my apprentice. Unbann him, whoever has done the job.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

ahahahhaha

Shut the fuck up Walrus. Chrizz has a point. I'm not the biggest fan of Sasuke, but the guy did nothing to deserve a ban. To my knowledge at least.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

nocturne you can tell anyone but walrus to stfu seriously.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Shut the fuck up Walrus. Chrizz has a point. I'm not the biggest fan of Sasuke, but the guy did nothing to deserve a ban. To my knowledge at least.

yes, Nocturne, I was obviously the one who banned him because I'm a mod

Sasuke was banned? I'd like to know why. I don't know of any reason why he should be, or alternatively, why anyone would do it out of spite (whatever the case may be there). Whoever did this must have very good reason or it won't last.
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

How did Sasuke get banned before I did? I know I don't get around, but I've probably made enough important enemies. Why ban a guy who, as far as I know, is just some quiet spritist with good skills?

No, I don't want to be banned, but my sense of logic thinks that it should've been me first if at all.

Ed.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by RangerGirl View Post
    Sasuke was banned? I'd like to know why. I don't know of any reason why he should be, or alternatively, why anyone would do it out of spite (whatever the case may be there). Whoever did this must have very good reason or it won't last.
    Mod/Admin CP and then look at banned list, and it'll say who did it and why.

gogogogogogogoogo!
    ¯\(º_o)/¯

Someone should tell the rest of us. For one thing, I'd like to make him a shrine of sorts. He probably fell like Emral... No, wait, that's impossible...

Ed.

It was TA. He was tired of his shit. I may tell him to drop it from a month to a week or so.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

There was no warnings and as far as I know, mods are at the least supposed to give warnings aren't they?
    ¯\(º_o)/¯

What did Sasuke actually do?

Ed.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Absolutely nothing.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    yes, Nocturne, I was obviously the one who banned him because I'm a mod
    Did I say you banned him? Get your stuff straight Walrus.

So it was my brother causing trouble again. =-_-"= If I knew my password (I changed it and forgot, heh...) I'd be on that mod CP, but alas, 5 strikes and I'm out for 15 minutes. Maybe I could just have it sent to me by email... But seriously I'm unbanning him when I figure this password thing out. Just cause TA dislikes him doesn't give him the right to ban him.
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

Okay wow it was the same password I thought it was yet for some reason didn't work last time. =o.0=
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

EM. I love you. To be honest, I have high respect for TA still, had it been anyone else I would be fucking pissed.

Wow that didn't take long. Welcome back from the land of the banished. =^.^=
    ~Mikey ^.^

ok I'm done you can ban me again.

Done with what? Eh? =0.o=
    ~Mikey ^.^

JUST KIDDING

Okay then.. Anyway, I have a feeling it's my turn in the shower so 'night.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

I banned those members because Devil told me to and under no circumstances will his or my decisions be undermined, especially by you chrizz. How long will it take you and your shithead followers to realize I don't ban people for no good reason? I do what needs to be done, and what needs to be done is to have the really bad noobs forcefully removed from the forums. I'd ban you too if I thought for a second it'd stick, but it won't, not because you're a good poster or because you contribute to the forum but because you've been here sucking so hard for so long it's like a fucking world record that people don't want to break. That's damn hard to do too, internet forums aren't that hard to figure out so you'd think you'd have some quality by now.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    I’ll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that you’ve been taught to be

Who says what constitutes a 'good' post? Since when was 'good' even an analytical term? And you still haven't justified it. "Devil told me to." Why?

"Seek the truth and you may not find it, but sometimes it turns up where you least expect it." - Vanishing Point, CUBE.

Ed.

you morons don't even know what to do, how to think or act. When noobs run freely among these boards and wreak havoc you scream for drastic changes and draconian administration. Once someone DOES what is needed for the benefit of the forum, you harass him/them for the old regime. It's because all you do is post empty threats and plan to rebel but end up short, when something does happen you freak out.

Why has he been banned? He hasn't done anything, and from what he has told me, he has never received a warning in the past, so why now? Out of the blue? I have never seen anything of the such, because everyone who has been banned has received some type of warning, PM or public. Another undeserving ban out of the depths of the blue that flows throughout the forum. He does not suck, and is definately NOT Devil's edict.
    yeah, 90% of active posters claim they aren't satisfied with the state pd's in and in insist on some sort of purge for the sweeping of noobs. When it's realised you immediately find a witless argument to fight it. Sasuke is full of shit he opens pointless threads and his posts are trivial he will dwell on the ban campground because forum needs to rest of him.

first off, stop looking for inane reasons to bring him back and convince us his exilement was groundless. Unown5 was also kicked out because he is annoying brat and I don't see you sticking up for him and checking if he got a warning. Because you are fine with it, when your "apprentice" got canned you out of nowhere do stuff by the book and need a warning. Would that settle it out, if Sasuke was addressed hours before it happened? No, it would only force you to look for another idiotic logic to hound TA and me. Second, don't ever again rely on excuses based on "undeserving ban" because I will shove your head up your ass when you repeat it. On regular forums where rules are applied a member is banished when he breakes them, disobeys moderator's wishes. Pd doesn't have established laws, so you can't have a person to dismiss them. Mods have to rely on their own opinions when someone's to get his ass kicked out of here and there's always going to be an asshole to disagree with those opinions. So how the fuck can you carry out a deserving ban and have everyone happy over one judgment? So stop playing on that card to close out our descision.

Who says what constitutes a 'good' post? Since when was 'good' even an analytical term? And you still haven't justified it. "Devil told me to." Why?
    don't bring those relatives terms in play, no one is going to get over that and explain you because the way you post is determined by your personality, stop trying to get around and find an arguement why we're wrong. Last thing I need is people popping out of nowhere to blindly defend their allies, I'm not going to and there is not need for TA to justify the actions. I already said it can't be "justified" because it all goes down to opinions, besides that I don't plan to explain myself to you. You two are only blabbering here because Sasuke is your friend and you try to find ways and arguments to prove the banning wrong, obviously you don't give a shit about warnings and moderator's "duties" because you kept your mouth shut in the past.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast