View Poll Results: What girl is better for Ash?

Voters
1110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dawn

    0 0%
  • May

    21 1.89%
  • Misty

    77 6.94%
  • Pikachu

    1,010 90.99%
  • Delia

    2 0.18%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 233

Thread: what girl is better for Ash?

  1. #1
    Xplaya
    Guest

    Default what girl is better for Ash?

    Dawn, May, or Misty?

  2. #2
    Stephen~Azurill
    Guest

    Default

    I know Kiki would definitely say Misty. I will say Misty as well.

  3. #3
    See ya later Kingdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    in the shadows
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    misty is the obvious choice. May, oh HELL no! Dawn, ehhh she hasn't been around that long

  4. #4
    Elite Four Member Myuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pokemon League Castle
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    MISTY DEFINETELy!!! What king of question is that?

  5. #5
    Wolves. They're not all big and bad ya know... Poke_princess_v73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    where all true southern belles live! South Mississippi, baby!
    Posts
    862

    Default

    misty of course! she's was around for 2 whole seasons! not to mention, have you heard "misty's song" on the officail pokemon website? duh! it's soooooo obvious it should be her

    <3 Lopunny <3
    Completed @ 1036

    LOVE STINKS!!



    <3 Thanks Link! I Love The Banner! <3

  6. #6
    Registered Users Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    You know what? No. I'm not telling.
    Posts
    579

    Default

    I say brock

  7. #7
    Wolves. They're not all big and bad ya know... Poke_princess_v73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    where all true southern belles live! South Mississippi, baby!
    Posts
    862

    Default

    O.O" SAY WHAT NOW?!?!?!

    <3 Lopunny <3
    Completed @ 1036

    LOVE STINKS!!



    <3 Thanks Link! I Love The Banner! <3

  8. #8
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    I think a better question would be is Ash good enough for any of these girls? Really, the idiot doesn't have a romantic bone in his body and the fact that he never matures seems to point to his only love interest being Pikachu.

    I know the popular vote would say Misty on account of that gay little song exclusively written in English and done desPite anything the show's creators had in mind as well as her having been in more episodes. But really, Misty needs a man, not a friggin' twerp. Everytime she comes back on the show, it feels more and more like she outgrew him.

    May will probably hook up with that smug piece of shit Drew who will eventually break her heart when she walks in on him sodomizing Harley one day. At that point she'll think back to the scene in the Ocean Temple movie where she and Ash were swimming amongst the Luvdiscs, momentarily gazing at each other and forget about it just as quickly.

    That leaves my new favorite Dawn. Being the most recently liberated minor on the show, she's just young enough to see some sliver of maturity and experience in our lame excuse for a hero. She doesn't have a little brother nipping at her heels or an alpha bitch complex getting in the way of a potential romance with Ash. The only obstacle she has is Ketchum's failure to hit puberty and open up to the possibility he may like girls.

    So unless she manages to hook up with Zoe, I'm voting Dawn.

  9. #9
    iwilldestroyu
    Guest

    Default

    i think dawn is a s l u t and misty because she kind of adimited that she likes him in 1 of the episodes

  10. #10
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    How in God's name is Dawn a slut?

  11. #11
    Xplaya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    I say brock
    thats going too far

  12. #12
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    Sadly, "Brash" seems to make more sense than any of the 3 candidates.

  13. #13
    iwilldestroyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    How in God's name is Dawn a slut?
    she just acts llike 1 I JUST DONT LIKE DAWN SHE PISSES ME OFF

  14. #14
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    Yeah, that episode where she went topless and grinded on Paul didn't do alot to preserve her virginal image.

  15. #15
    Xplaya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    Yeah, that episode where she went topless and grinded on Paul didn't do alot to preserve her virginal image.
    link to anywhere? i didnt see tat one (unless its not out in USA yet)

  16. #16
    iwilldestroyu
    Guest

    Default

    yes i would enjoy that also anyway i think dawn is the best looking 1 out of the girls and she always wears a miniskirt

  17. #17
    Registered Users Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    You know what? No. I'm not telling.
    Posts
    579

    Default

    I think nidogod was just playing

  18. #18
    Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Andover, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    2,589

    Default

    Dawn is a retard and I want May for myself, so that leaves Misty.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl




    E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

  19. #19
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,317

    Default

    Ash has Pikachu. He doesn't need some girl keeping him anchored to the house.

    I mean, look what happened to his dad. That guy had one kid and said, "Screw it" and left.

  20. #20
    iwilldestroyu
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Gator View Post
    I think Dawn. Shes WAY more nice than all the other girls.

    YES SHE IS but like every1 said ash doesnt deserve a girl aLL he needs is pikachus tail goin in up ass

  21. #21
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    Ash has over a hundred VDs.

    Gotta catch 'em all.

  22. #22
    Registered Users Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    You know what? No. I'm not telling.
    Posts
    579

    Default

    so its final pikachu is the one

  23. #23
    bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Translating something into Fairy
    Posts
    1,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen~Azurill View Post
    I know Kiki would definitely say Misty. I will say Misty as well.
    Yep. POKESHIPPING ALL THE WAY. I think the best evidence is the end of the Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode. <3

    Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

  24. #24
    Dawnfan
    Guest

    Default

    Dawn or else cause she's nice and ash is nice to her too sooo random lol



  25. #25
    Xplaya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    I think a better question would be is Ash good enough for any of these girls? Really, the idiot doesn't have a romantic bone in his body and the fact that he never matures seems to point to his only love interest being Pikachu.

    I know the popular vote would say Misty on account of that gay little song exclusively written in English and done desPite anything the show's creators had in mind as well as her having been in more episodes. But really, Misty needs a man, not a friggin' twerp. Everytime she comes back on the show, it feels more and more like she outgrew him.

    May will probably hook up with that smug piece of shit Drew who will eventually break her heart when she walks in on him sodomizing Harley one day. At that point she'll think back to the scene in the Ocean Temple movie where she and Ash were swimming amongst the Luvdiscs, momentarily gazing at each other and forget about it just as quickly.

    That leaves my new favorite Dawn. Being the most recently liberated minor on the show, she's just young enough to see some sliver of maturity and experience in our lame excuse for a hero. She doesn't have a little brother nipping at her heels or an alpha bitch complex getting in the way of a potential romance with Ash. The only obstacle she has is Ketchum's failure to hit puberty and open up to the possibility he may like girls.

    So unless she manages to hook up with Zoe, I'm voting Dawn.
    i seriously dont know how that song makes the popular choice Misty...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •