Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is paul a Rookie??

Default Is paul a Rookie??

What do you think?

I dont because he beat Ash.
    He could beat Roark while Ash couldnt
    He could control Ursaring while Ash couldnt

iwilldestroyu

who knows, the anime is really retarted ashes pickachu has been in millions of battles and then when it fights eleckid it gets in a tie, what is that everynew saeson pickachu just magically loses its power i then he is a ookie and that ashes pickachu is retarted and so is ash

Yeah, the show never follows a logical path for long. I think Paul's a gifted amateur if anything.

I recently read The Game by Neill Strauss, a real life accounting of the modern day pickup artist community. There's a semi-antagonistic character named Tyler Durden who appears on the scene who is amazing at meeting beautiful women, getting their digits and so on thanks to his almost robotic ability to analyze other pickup artists in the field, study their most insignificant action and replicate and improve on it. DesPite these crazy skills, he is unable to get a girlfriend because he has no personality to sPeak of. He lives to study manipulation and it becomes evident that he never joined the seduction community to meet women, but rather to develop power over others.

That's basically what Paul is/does.

Registered Users Regular

he is a rookie alright

Dawnfan

He's a stupid asshole rookie who's such a showoffy jerk

Charizard_Man

Hmm, asa many have said before the anime is retarded, so its hard to tell. Its also hard to tell how long he was raising Elekid before.

I like Paul he is better than ash

iwilldestroyu

yea ash had pokemon for like 3 yars and he still sucks paul 2 days already better thn ash

Annatar's Munchlax

Paul is actually based on Silver,like many of the Characters,from the manga.
    Silver seemed to be pretty uber.But Paul is like a fricken loser.He releases weak Pokemon...

Annatar's Munchlax

Paul is actually based on Silver,like many of the Characters,from the manga.
    Silver seemed to be pretty uber.But Paul is like a fricken loser.He releases weak Pokemon...

So on the new episode "Champion cynthia appears) it shows that no way Paul is a rockie... he has been in Kanto, Johto, and hoenn leagues... and has awsome pokemons...

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Paul is my new favorite character on the show. Something about almost having the same name as my rival on my Silver version has something to do with it, but I also think he's a much better rival than spoiled-rotten Gary. Because Paul can REALLY battle.

I agree but Gary is a good battler... seeing that he always beats ash... Still i prefer paul he is my favorite rival...

Eh. Gary has over 200 pokemon so he cheats by having a pokemon for every occasion.

Paul actually acts a lot like me on my games. I've never filled up a pokemon box in my history of having pokemon games. I capture to get data for the Pokedex and release them later. But with Diamond and Pearl, I'm not required to do that. I jus have to see them.

My current goal is to capture a shiny Eevee, a shiny Vulpix, and a shiny Growlithe. Shinies are very fun to get and it's easy with the PokeRadar.

sage kaos

pokemon dp officially sucks due to its cruddy storyline

No it doesn't. Compair D/P to the Hoenn region. D/P is much better.

sage kaos

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    No it doesn't. Compair D/P to the Hoenn region. D/P is much better.
    meh, i dont like it, dawns the best part

King Shadow

I think d/p is awsome, although Dawn is the best looking of the girls that have traveled with Ash.

sage kaos

OMFG i just found out shes like 10

Kind of pathetic that she looks the best huh

I aklways try to get all poekomn on the games although LG is the first i almot finish it...

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    My current goal is to capture a shiny Eevee, a shiny Vulpix, and a shiny Growlithe. Shinies are very fun to get and it's easy with the PokeRadar.
    Okay, I feel really stupid for asking this, as I am very seasoned with playing D/P, but I can't figure out how to use the PokeRadar....Is there something specific that you have to do when you pull it up or what?

Srry for the off-topic...ness... ^^'

look. first you use max repel... then you have to go to the biggest grass patch you want to hunt... then use pokeradar and go to the patch of grass moving...

Quote Originally Posted by DataSubject001 View Post
    Okay, I feel really stupid for asking this, as I am very seasoned with playing D/P, but I can't figure out how to use the PokeRadar....Is there something specific that you have to do when you pull it up or what?

Srry for the off-topic...ness... ^^'
    Okay. Let me give you a run-down.

Get a bunch of Max Repels, Ultra Balls, Pokemon good for catching others, etc.

Go to Sandgem Town and talk to Lucas'/Dawn's sister for hints on where to go for sworming pokemon (pokemon in mass numbers). Go to that Route and register the PokeRadar (after using Max Repel). Find a big patch of grass, and use it. If you see four moving grass blades, walk to one.

Battle the Pokemon. Defeat or catch it, but DO NOT run away. This will break the chain if you want that Pokemon as a shiny.

Use the PokeRadar again and look for the moving grass farthest away from you. This will up your chances of getting a shiny faster, but it is risky for a different pkemon might show up and break the chain.

Be sure to continue using Max Repels and the PokeRadar every 50 steps or so.

After a while (sometimes hours), you'll see a golden moving patch of grass. This is the one with the shiny so go for it and catch it!

For more info:

(Sorry that it's so long, but it is really helpful. Trust me.)

Registered Users Regular

Paul is pretty good I don't think he's an amuature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast