Thread: rap/r&b

iwilldestroyu

Default rap/r&b

u kno any good rap/r&b songs any thing that has a good beat post it hre i want to har it all~!

Quote Originally Posted by iwilldestroyu View Post
    u kno any good rap/r&b songs any thing that has a good beat post it hre i want to har it all~!
    If you know anyone who has anywhere near good grammar and a basic understanding of the English language, post their name here, I want them to tutor you!

iwilldestroyu

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    If you know anyone who has anywhere near good grammar and a basic understanding of the English language, post their name here, I want them to tutor you!
    lol u funny nocturne

Charizard_Man

Hehe, okay i don't listen to that kind of music. So what's r&b?

iwilldestroyu

u ever heard the song umbrella thats basiclly r&b coorect me i im wrong

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

i never heard it, absolutely do not intend to, rap and r&b is crap to me [especially the shit 9 year olds listen to and think is cool like akon or shit].

Don't go bitching i never heard rap one of my best friends absolutely loves it and at times blasted it out loud in the class when we had say 30 minutes of break.

well to be honest of my class were rap lovers so i sorta couldn't do shit agaisnt the masses.

they all like Snow (Hey Oh) by RHCP though! I SHALL SOMEDAY TRIUMPH!

iwilldestroyu

im sorry cl but i dont think that youll ever win agienst rap

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    i never heard it, absolutely do not intend to, rap and r&b is crap to me [especially the shit 9 year olds listen to and think is cool like akon or shit].

Don't go bitching i never heard rap one of my best friends absolutely loves it and at times blasted it out loud in the class when we had say 30 minutes of break.

well to be honest of my class were rap lovers so i sorta couldn't do shit agaisnt the masses.

that song is worse than most current rap on the radio

how many times do i have to say on this forum people who say rap is bad as a blanket term have terrible terrible taste in music

iwilldestroyu

not all rap is horrible the only reason i listen to it is cause most of the songs have good beats the lyrics are almost always horrible

mudkip_power

Rap is ok, I guess. I have some videos an my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post

I agree 100%. Rap sucks. Especially Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani/Akon. It made me want to throw up.
    derp