Thread: How do you get an Avatar?

King Shadow

Default How do you get an Avatar?

I've been here about a month now and I still can't get a DAMN avatar. Every pic I try to use is TO DAMN BIG! How in the hell am I supposed to get an avatar? At the rate I've been going I might as well just ask for a mentor already! Help, please!!!

iwilldestroyu

first u need photobucket, tehn u uplaod a pic that u want on photobucket and copy [image] thing and past it in the avatar place which is in ur profile

Because we all know what a challenge it is to go in the FAQs and find the maximum avatar size.

iwilldestroyu

nacturne, i dont need tutor IM AM ONE hahahahahahA

Quote Originally Posted by iwilldestroyu View Post
    nacturne, i dont need tutor IM AM ONE hahahahahahA
    "nacturne" and "i dont need tutor IM AM ONE" truly does show your masterful control of the English language. I applaud you. Not to mention you listed every single possibility to get a new avatar in perfect format with detailed explanation. You're a true genius.

iwilldestroyu

lets see u do better :p

lets see u do better :p
    Grammar wise, I handily beat you in every post I've ever made. As for helping him with his avatar, I can do that as well.

First off, if you're getting this image straight from the internet, right click on the picture. Go to properties and check the length and height. If both are within 100 pixels, then you should be good. Copy the URL and paste into the box to send the URL for your new avatar. Otherwise, if you have it saved on your computer, you could use Imageshack, tinypic, photobucket, or many other image hosting websites to upload your image from your computer files. Copy the URL given there into the aforementioned box, or load them straight from your computer in the Avatar section. If the image is still too big, use an image editing program to resize it.

iwilldestroyu

this should be fun last year me and this guy called sasuke not the same one that we kno, started competing with each other and in the end i went crazy cursed at everyone and got banned 4ever lol that was un i hope i can do it agian

this should be fun last year me and this guy called sasuke not the same one that we kno, started competing with each other and in the end i went crazy cursed at everyone and got banned 4ever lol that was un i hope i can do it agian
    You most likely got banned because you were shit. And as much as you like to think this may be a competition, it is far from a challenge.

King Shadow

Thanks Nocturne, I finally got it to work!!!

iwilldestroyu

u basterd

King Shadow

You have anger issues.