Thread: New Artist

Default New Artist

Since i was intruiged by the artwork on POKE-DREAM main page i decided to start drawing my own. NOTE: This is the 1st time in my life ive actually tried drawing so be reasonable please.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is my 1st official sketch of Manaphy. Its only a sketch so i didnt add any colour and its a completly free hand drawing not to forget the fact its my 1st proper drawing ever lol any comments would be much appreciated (I took a pic on my mobile and uploaded it onto my pc because i havnt got a scanner...)
    Last edited by Dreaming Samurai; 07-21-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

This should be in the art forum, but it's nice. Are you going to colour it?

Its just a sketch im going to draw a better one and colour it in with pencil or i might actually paint one. oh and i didnt know here was an art forum. oh well this thread is here now no taking it back lol (thanks for the comment )

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

The colouring is pretty nice, you didn't leave many white spaces. Only thing you have to work on now is your shading.

Not the master poke artist yet but i shall prevail thanks for the support!!

iwilldestroyu

dont 4get 2 post it in the art section

Quote Originally Posted by iwilldestroyu View Post
    dont 4get 2 post it in the art section
    OK since i found out there was an art section (in new lolz) ive poseted my updated Manaphy pics there. this thread is now closed hope u like my new pics