Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: People Need to Grow Up (Warning: Rant Attack 101)

  1. #1
    Minx
    Guest

    Default People Need to Grow Up (Warning: Rant Attack 101)

    This is a quote from I rant I wrote on Kuronue's Role playing Forum. People need to read this I think. Theres too many people being down right immature and someone needs to step up and say something about it.

    Minx has had another writing spree
    Warning: Rant Attack 101

    Alright, itís about time some people start growing up on the net. Iím pretty tired of seeing the same problems in every place Iíve gone to and itís what has partly ruined my look on NWN and a number of other games. Itís about time someone said something about it and if you have a bloody problem with me mentioning this then you should leave this thread. Iím getting this off my mind.

    Starting from what some of you ass-clowns have done to this forum Iíd like to say you guys are the biggest jerks Iíve ever seen. Divineangel (Black Crane) has been quite nice to a lot of you people as she has expressed to me before. Despite the fact she should just ban you permanently and give you the boot she bans you for a month and gives you another chance. Whoever made the sexual and offensive attacks on this forum really needs to grow up. Putting sexually transmitted disease pictures, stating offensive crap, and being a down right jackhole is the complete example of outright immaturity. Because of you this forum is only a skeleton of what it once was.

    Another thing is what I have seen on not only Neverwinter Nights but a number of games and forums going from places like Runescape and Neopets is downright immaturity. You have to admit, more then 75% of people on the net are at least 13+. Most of everyone around is a young adult and people need to start acting this way. People acting rude just to be rude, people scamming people out of what they have worked hard for, not willing to forgive others, or put aside their differences so they can move on. These sort of things need to stop.

    The people who are rude just to be rude should be removed from the net all together. Sure, it is the internet, but there is a living, breathing person on the other end that you are talking to. They are people with feelings, opinions, and bad experiences that you should respect. You laughing at what people might have been through or having an opinion against something you like is wrong and you downright know it. Start treating people the way you want to be treated or people are just going to give you the booting you deserve.

    The people who scam people who work hard for online items such as gold and rarities need to start working hard themselves. Not only does scamming just get you in trouble but it removes the trust people put in you. The more you keep it up the more people are going to stop falling for your tricks, and when you finally try to get your act together, its too damn late. Nobody is going to trust you after what you did. There are benefits to working hard such as getting friendly pen pals, getting rewards and gifts, and just having a good time while letting the other person do such too.

    One of the worst I have run into is people not being able to forgive each other. Every living human on this planet is not perfect in any way. You need to realize people often say things they donít mean or say things the wrong way. You are not only hurting other people by constantly arguing but hurting yourselves. Continuing to argue leads away from the fact that you guys could be friends if you just put aside and respected each otherís differences. Start growing up and willing to accept the fact that person is human, and just like you, make their mistakes.

    There are more issues but these are the main that bother me. People need to start thinking about the consequences of what they are doing and have been doing. So many problems that surround the world and net today could be resolved if people would just grow up. Start respecting each other and start treating people better. Just because they donít agree with you donít mean they arenít a good person nor have nothing in common with you. Everyone could be friends if they just gave each other a god damn chance. So start acting your damn ages! Weíre all young adults, or adults. Once you get thrown in the real world thereís usually no chance to fix what you have done.

    I repeat, you people need to grow up.


    - Minx.eh@hotmail.com
    I really don't give a damn if you don't agree with me. If you do agree with me at least someone's grown up.

  2. #2
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,756

    Default

    YEAH!

  3. #3
    Minx
    Guest

    Default

    XD Of course you're the first one to post LOL!

  4. #4
    iwilldestroyu
    Guest

    Default

    wow there rnt even that many immature ppl here.

  5. #5
    Minx
    Guest

    Default

    I was just saying. Its not that I'm calling people immature its just the ones that are need a big, fat slap in the face wake up call. I'm tired of people treating each other like shit for no real reason.

    Also, LOL that picture is so funny. "Bitch stole my fish" haha xD (Not being racist or anything its just a funny picture)

  6. #6

    smile

    Your a damn good kid for writing that. youve earned my respect on so many lvls

  7. #7
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,756

    Default

    (Not being racist or anything its just a funny picture)
    hahaha fuck sake

    do you really have to say IM NOT RACIST just because you found something funny with a ... a ... a ... BLACK PERSON ... in it

  8. #8
    The loony bin. Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Perth, Australia.
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    That is one of the most brilliant things I ave ever heard. Well done Minx. I completely agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

  9. #9
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    hahaha fuck sake

    do you really have to say IM NOT RACIST just because you found something funny with a ... a ... a ... BLACK PERSON ... in it
    funny how it's only blacks who vicitimize themselves to the point where if you say black you are racist.

  10. #10
    Minx
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.- View Post
    Your a damn good kid for writing that. youve earned my respect on so many lvls
    Thank you xD Just I'm technically not a kid LOL. (Gonna be 18 soon)

    Also, xD I'm just saying don't want people angry at me. xD Its just a funny picture LOL. I mean look at the kid's face!

    As for that, I figured a lot of people would agree. ^^ Thanks for liking it.

  11. #11
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Minx

  12. #12
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Growing up is so overated
    Greatness Reincarnated

  13. #13
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    I am very mature.

  14. #14
    King Shadow
    Guest

    Default

    People need to grow up, you can act like a kid and still not act like an idiot or a pervert.

  15. #15
    LL2
    Guest

    Default

    People do need to grow.
    People should so things like not
    picking on me because i'm a younger member

  16. #16
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Growing up is so overated
    Greatness Reincarnated

  17. #17
    King Shadow
    Guest

    Default

    I don't care about growing up as long as people don't act retarded or perverted.

  18. #18

    Default

    i actually have a black mate and we allways call each other for joke like id call him a black bitch and hed call me a white cunt and guess who got in trouble with the police...................... me................................................ .....

  19. #19
    I can see your Coo-ka! Teresa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    I do totally agree with that. It about damn time someone stood up and said something.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shadow View Post
    I don't care about growing up as long as people don't act retarded or perverted.
    Retardedness is tolerated up to a point with me. Acting goofy is just fine, until he/she starts getting on everyone's nerves. Just a note: Take the first hint when someone tells you you're acting retarded.

    Perverted is another matter that is totally up to perception. If you know you are younger than the members around you, and they happen to be discussing things that older members have the right to discuss, that doesn't give you the right to jump to the conclusion that they are perverted. Simply ignore the topic altogether. Now, if someone says something you that is indeed perverted, thats a different matter. And even in itself, if someone says something to you in that sort of matter, they could just be kidding.

    All in all, if you're mature, then your sense of perception should tell you the difference in what is and what isn't. I'm not saying this towards anyone in particular. I'm just simply pointing out what could be taken from King Shadow's statement.

  20. #20
    Minx
    Guest

    Default

    Alright, growing up is in no way overrated. Being rude and a down right jackass is overrated. People need to grow up in the instance of maturity not as in getting closer to 18.

  21. #21

    Default

    LOL im 16 but still act quite childish at times, but then again so does my mum and dad lol.
    It all depends on the situation that determines whether your acting wrong or not.

  22. #22
    happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minx View Post
    Alright, growing up is in no way overrated. Being rude and a down right jackass is overrated. People need to grow up in the instance of maturity not as in getting closer to 18.
    Being rude and a down right jack ass isnt related to immaturity, doing that is just being an ass. Why would you wat to become mature and become stiff, have no fun, always going with the same boring routine.

    THAT is overated
    Greatness Reincarnated

  23. #23
    Minx
    Guest

    Default

    Being mature does not hold you back from having fun. Being mature has signs of being able to forgive each other, being polite and kind, and treating people equally. Just because a person is considered mature doesn't mean you can't have fun. I try to be as kind as I can but I have my times of sarcasm and joking moments, as everyone does. I never do it to be mean, but we get a good laugh out of some of the stuff I say in sarcasm.

    I am considered mature but I also have a lot of friends I am cool and casual with. We can joke without offending each other.

  24. #24
    I can see your Coo-ka! Teresa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    Agreed. After all, that is why some people describe it as an 'inner child'. You can be mature and still be able to have your child-like tendancies, i.e. *points to Minx's post* jokes, sarcasm, and good natured (or not) humor.

  25. #25
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,756

    Default

    I am probably the most mature person on this forum and I am downright HILARIOUS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •