Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DRAGONKINGS SPRITE SHOP quick and good

dragonking119

<sigh> well, have u seen my hitmonchamp or my espedoom?
    can u look at those before u get all critical on me

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

But the joltdoom? Normally sprite artists don't jump from great spriting ability to horrible spriting ability and back again. Ah, never mind. Do a Ninetales and milotic, ninetales base. I'll be convinced then.

dragonking119

there.
    Ninetailz, i dont really care if ur convinced or not , i'm just happy that a professional spriter like ed appreciated my work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dragonking119

Requests People!

Serenity now, insanity later.

Quote Originally Posted by SuikunMyuu View Post
    Ninaaaaa

well let's just see this guy's work first and then we'll know

fer naow, I'm with Chatot/Articuno, challengeeee
    ><;;

Quote Originally Posted by dragonking119 View Post
    there.
    Ninetailz, i dont really care if ur convinced or not , i'm just happy that a professional spriter like ed appreciated my work.
    Professionial spriter? Ed? Ahahaha. He's about as professional as I get, you got done in by his posing I see. Face it, Ed's just another kid sitting in front of his computer, there's nothing too 'professional' about that.

But thanks for trying anyway.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

I was pretty good, though. I can't be bothered any more. Now I just assemble and recolour.

Ed.

dragonking119

Yes, he is a boy sitting behind a computer but so r u,(if ur a boy) and u cant sprite as good as him. When it comes down to it, a great spriter like myuu is a kid sitting behind a computer, so am i. Keep ur unkind comments to urself ninetails and stop spamming my forum plz

dragonking119

chatot/ articuno mix
    sorry suikun
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar

Cool one but u might wanna recolor the wings btw The hitmonchamp amazing really! 1 of u'r masterpiece 4 me
    Fallen_wings, my oldest friend(?) :P
    Global "Warming", the inventor of 'we were was' :-X
    Poke_Hunter the 'please online' pair :happysad:
    Eon Spirit the fellow RP-er :D
    Trixie the anti-idiot pair :cool:
    God, the only reason I survived PD :nigga:

Fellow Spritist: Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor
    All hail google

dragonking119

thanks man, the hitmonchamp took me about 30 minz. I could'nt have bothred with the other two gloves needed but i also think its one of my bests

Yes, he is a boy sitting behind a computer but so r u,(if ur a boy) and u cant sprite as good as him. When it comes down to it, a great spriter like myuu is a kid sitting behind a computer, so am i. Keep ur unkind comments to urself ninetails and stop spamming my forum plz
    One: Spriting is NOT a profession, therefore no one can be a professional in it. Got it? Good.
    Two: Ninetails admitted that she wasn't as good as Editor, but she's quite good herself. Have you taken a glance at any of her work?
    Three: There is no three.

dragonking119

hold on there, first, ninetails was refering to ed as a UNprofessional spriter u dumass. read their conversation. And second, any occupation or communical hobby or profession u undertake under your own home is considered a profession and therefore can be mastered or perfected. The person that can achieve that in their own field of work(ed) is a P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L, got that? Btw suikun, i hav glanced at her work and it is good so shut ur face

pro·fes·sion·al /prəˈfɛʃənl/ [pruh-fesh-uh-nl]
    –adjective 1. following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.
    2. of, pertaining to, or connected with a profession: professional studies.
    3. appropriate to a profession: professional objectivity.
    4. engaged in one of the learned professions: A lawyer is a professional person.
    5. following as a business an occupation ordinarily engaged in as a pastime: a professional golfer.
    6. making a business or constant practice of something not properly to be regarded as a business: “A salesman,” he said, “is a professional optimist.”
    7. undertaken or engaged in as a means of livelihood or for gain: professional baseball.
    8. of or for a professional person or his or her place of business or work: a professional apartment; professional equipment.
    9. done by a professional; expert: professional car repairs.
    –noun 10. a person who belongs to one of the professions, esp. one of the learned professions.
    11. a person who earns a living in a sport or other occupation frequently engaged in by amateurs: a golf professional.
    12. an expert player, as of golf or tennis, serving as a teacher, consultant, performer, or contestant; pro.
    13. a person who is expert at his or her work: You can tell by her comments that this editor is a real professional.

Spriting is not an occupation. Hobbies are not mentioned in this dictionary entry. Would you mind finding one that does?

You got a lotta nerve bein all rude to seasoned members, ya know? Anyways, I want to see what you can do myself, so I want a Charizard/Tyrannitar fusion with the Char's colors..

dragonking119

spriting is a occupation, every field of W-O-R-K can have professionals, what dont u understand? And datasubject i dont care who the fuk suikun is or will be, he was being a smartass so i was too. back off. and im not doing ur sprite.

Ah, never meant to turn this into flames. Basically I just found it funny that you called Ed 'professional', because like SM said, spriting is not a profession. Well, to be 'professional' you must have the well, certification. But nevermind. I'm in a good mood today.

Spriting is NOT a profession, therefore no one can be a professional in it. Got it? Good.
    Summarises everything. But I think you got everything I said the wrong way

ninetails was refering to ed as a UNprofessional spriter u dumass
    Can't be unprofessional if it's not a profession. I dunno why you seem to think that what I said was an insult to Ed. There's no such thing as an 'professional' spriter, you know.

But ah, think that way if you like, you could've PMed me about this instead of responding the way you did, in any case which meant you spammed up your own shop.

Highlighted in white is what I agree with you, red is what I don't. Oh well. First:

There are 'great spriters' I agree with you in that, but there are no 'professional' spriters.

Second, I think that I can sprite just as well as Ed in any case, I don't sem to remember admitting that he was better. :/

Third, I don't see anywhere where I was unkind. If you wanted to overreact it was your choice. Look, lemme quote you yourself on this point.

<sigh> well, have u seen my hitmonchamp or my espedoom?
    can u look at those before u get all critical on me
    There you go. 'Critical' does not meant 'unkind'. You really have to learn the difference if you don't know it already. 'Critisim' is points to help you improve. 'Unkind' means flames. Want an example?

Your work makes me want to vomit. Get out of the forums, I can't stand idiot spriters like you here, you're a total disgrace. Try killing yourself, that would make the world of spriting a much better place.

There you go. That's being unkind. And if you happen to overreact, that would be blurring the lines of 'critism' and 'unkind'. Try calming down and think over carefully what I type next time please before getting all offended and stuff.

Well, I gotta go, I already said I'm in a good mood today anyway. Tada and I can't help it if you continue with your mindset of me.

And two things I'll comfirm before I go:

1. Spriting is not work.

2. I never said Ed was better than me anywhere.

dragonking119

Ninetailz i dont dislike u or ur annoying friends(suikun), i just get a bit agro when people are annoying like u were. And if u dont like me well, i coudnt give a damn. as i said, if u refuse to understand that spriting IS WORK and that work has its PROS then ur more stupid than i thought. Btw im so glad ur in a good mood, who knows how bad u woud've flamed me if u wernt.
    Its not ur fault its mine, i shoud of posted 'NO bitching or complaining' at the start of this bloody thing.

spriting is a occupation, every field of W-O-R-K can have professionals, what dont u understand? And datasubject i dont care who the fuk suikun is or will be, he was being a smartass so i was too. back off. and im not doing ur sprite.
    STFU, dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

Ninetailz i dont dislike u or ur annoying friends(suikun), i just get a bit agro when people are annoying like u were. And if u dont like me well, i coudnt give a damn. as i said, if u refuse to understand that spriting IS WORK and that work has its PROS then ur more stupid than i thought. Btw im so glad ur in a good mood, who knows how bad u woud've flamed me if u wernt.
    Its not ur fault its mine, i shoud of posted 'NO bitching or complaining' at the start of this bloody thing.
    Dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

dragonking119

fuck off faggot

And datasubject i dont care who the fuk suikun is or will be, he was being a smartass so i was too. back off. and im not doing ur sprite.
    1. Suikun would happen to be a girl, so get it right.

2. I see no reason why I shouldn't back up my friends, as they are right. Yes, some work has it's professions, but spriteing isn't one of them. Find a Professional Spriter's number in a phone book in the real world and give it to me. I will happily back off and admit that I was wrong to back them up.

3. Why won't you do my request? That is the reason you made this shop, right? To do requests of customers. So if the only reason you won't do my request is because I am siding with Suikun and Ninetails, then you are a shallow little person and don't deserve to have a shop of your own.

4. If you don't do it, I could care less. My skills surpass yours, and there are others I can turn to if I want sprites, others whose skills also surpass yours. So you can continue to be the sorry little person you are in your sorry, pathetic little shop.

I bid you good day.

dragonking119

Thank u dickhead, u made my day.
    Yes ur skillz far surpass mine but i just started so go fuck urself.
    Must i repeat myself u dumfuck, W-O-R-K has pros, every field of W-O-R-K has pros.
    Jesus Christ what cant u get through ur little brain u blockhead.
    And im not dong ur request because ur a filthy little cunt and uve annoyed the fuck ut of me ever since i opened this shop. THATS why.
    Go to someone else for sprites u cocksucker and get the fuk out of my forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragonking119

p.s u little bitch, take the dick out of ur ear and listen to my wise words u mock turd

dragonking119

now that im back to buisness .......requests!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast