Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: December 21st 2012; That is when the world will end.

Why would he want to fire a nuclear weapon at Iraq? What would be his rational to do this? IN WHAT PLAUSIBLE SITUATION WOULD BE POSSIBLY WANT A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON IRAQ?

Quote Originally Posted by King Shadow View Post
    I beg to differ, but if a nuke went off it'll release a cloud of radioactive dust into the atmosphere that can poison food and water supplies. That's why those idiots flew planes into the world trade center. They knew we had and could use nukes, but they also knew we'd only use them as a last resort.
    NO ONE would have considered America using Nuclear Weapons as a POSSIBLE retaliation to 9/11. Do you know how many nuclear weapons have went off? A single nuclear weapon wouldn't effect a large population. The Tzar Bomba didn't even effect a population. Nuclear fallout would effect the immediate population of whereever the missle landed, if there was an immediate population.

sage kaos

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Dumb ass. If there were two countries firing nukes, it could potentially damage their individual continents, but it wouldn't wipe out the world. You would need to have more than two countries firing nukes to destroy the world.
    okay i think he said world war, imeant a world wide nuke war would happen

sage kaos

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    We're not near any type of technology that could build that and keep it at a reasonable price where the profit would be more than the cost of production. Hydrogen fuel cells are the way to go.
    hydrodgen fuel cells make the car hevy but yeah, in the future magnetic fields would be the way to go, due to the fact we can use magnetic fields to lift objects and such

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Why would he want to fire a nuclear weapon at Iraq? What would be his rational to do this? IN WHAT PLAUSIBLE SITUATION WOULD BE POSSIBLY WANT A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON IRAQ?
    we're also trying to rebuild their government, not destroy their land and kill the innocent muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Intermediate Trainer

What they need to make is something they can put up in space to keep monitoring them, and can fire on enemy targets with pinpoint accuracy to prevent collateral damage. Some kind of LASER would do the job...

I put "LASER" in all caps because I just learned that it is an acronym. Hooray for the History Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion2.0 View Post
    What they need to make is something they can put up in space to keep monitoring them, and can fire on enemy targets with pinpoint accuracy to prevent collateral damage. Some kind of LASER would do the job...

I put "LASER" in all caps because I just learned that it is an acronym. Hooray for the History Channel.
    I hope you're not suggesting a weapon placed in orbit, because the Outter Space Treaty prohibits it.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion2.0 View Post

Yes, this is totally plausible when we probably don't have the current technology to do something like that. Besides, it's likely any ammunition used in the hypothetical weapon would burn up in the atmosphere. Get out of the Star Wars world and acclimate yourself to the reality of NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    These predictions are all bullshit. No way people could have predicted a date like this, because:

- In the year 0, there were different year lengths. So how did they know it would be this date. It would be vastly different. They also used different calendars.
    - Most Chinese philosophies and predictions have been debunked and most people had a shot at predicting the end of the world. Usually, they were wrong.
    Yes.
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

Intermediate Trainer

Then we just stick to the default plan and let Bush decide.

Registered Users Regular

American goverment are stupied anyways...

Umbreon

I agree with that, altough, I live in america.

Registered Users Regular

I do too. They need to do something....right!

Why is American government stupid, Bayleef Master? I'm very interested in hearing your rational.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Yeah. The American Government has worked for hundreds of years. Why would it be stupid now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayleef Master View Post
    I do too. They need to do something....right!
    I suppose keeping your country stable and running and safe from external threats doesn't count as something 'right' in your eyes? Please speak when you've actually completed your education. Serious discussion isn't for fools with the mentality of a six year old.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

NO ONE would have considered America using Nuclear Weapons as a POSSIBLE retaliation to 9/11. Do you know how many nuclear weapons have went off? A single nuclear weapon wouldn't effect a large population. The Tzar Bomba didn't even effect a population. Nuclear fallout would effect the immediate population of whereever the missle landed, if there was an immediate population.
    Well Tsar Bomba wasn't detonated anywhere near civilization although windows in Holland did rattle when it went off. Also, wasn't the explosive potential halved since it could've done damage to outlying areas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123