Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: December 21st 2012; That is when the world will end.

Quote Originally Posted by Annatar's Munchlax View Post
    I get to drink when the world ends and you won't Kelsh or Nocturne!The feeling of superiority towards 2 people who I haven't even seen before makes me feel happy!
    I think, due to the state of your posting, it's incredibly sad that you're three years older than either me or Kelsh.

King Shadow

It don't matter danmmit!!! Every prophecy regarding the end of the world has been wrong and they will continue to be wrong!!! I know when the earth will end though, it's when you humans least expect it.

Intermediate Trainer

It'll be when Bush fires his nukes at Iraq. Probably next year or so.

King Shadow

The president would have to be retarded to do that(although he is an idiot it seems).

Intermediate Trainer

Well, if he doesn't fire the nukes, then the next president will have to know the consequences of that particular choice. What I'm saying is that the new president will know not to push the button in The Football, because if he does, the world is screwed.

King Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion2.0 View Post
    Well, if he doesn't fire the nukes, then the next president will have to know the consequences of that particular choice. What I'm saying is that the new president will know not to push the button in The Football, because if he does, the world is screwed.
    I think the world's been screwed for a while now.

Intermediate Trainer

Well, gas that's less than 10 bucks a gallon will be gone in 20-40 years. So in that time, which is within most of our lifespans, cars are going to be screwed. Well, I'll just have to ride my bike more.

King Shadow

Well then, instead of people standing by the side of the road holding signs that say the end is near they should be running around screaming We're screwed! We're screwed!

BTW, can I put you on my buddy list, you're pretty cool.

Typhlosion, why the fuck would any President fire a nuclear weapon at a country a large ammount of their soldiers are occupying?

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion2.0 View Post
    Well, gas that's less than 10 bucks a gallon will be gone in 20-40 years. So in that time, which is within most of our lifespans, cars are going to be screwed. Well, I'll just have to ride my bike more.
    Yeah, when the world's supply of gasoline runs out, cars are obviously all screwed. I suppose you've never heard of alternative power sources like hydrogen fuel cells.
    It'll be when Bush fires his nukes at Iraq. Probably next year or so.
    Er, why in hell would Bush fire nuclear weapons at Iraq? The United States controls the region, not to mention the fact that a large portion of their armed forces are there, like Tim mentioned.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

The peak oil issue is a whole other thread. Lots of experts say no currently feasible fuel source could replace petroleum if the supply declines quickly enough in a short enough span of time, thus industrial civilization will collapse. I think it's too much a paranoid doomsday theory myself.

sage kaos

we will die when jesus comes... brobably in the next thirty seconds

Annatar's Munchlax

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I think, due to the state of your posting, it's incredibly sad that you're three years older than either me or Kelsh.
    Actually,in Australia you get to drink at 18 so

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Typhlosion, why the fuck would any President fire a nuclear weapon at a country a large ammount of their soldiers are occupying?
    firing any nuclear warhead could very well start another world war.

and with North Korea building up their supply of nuclear weapons, we are at the risk of being attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

You guys seem uninformed, alternative fuel power obviously includes electricity, ethanol, and deisel
    Greatness Reincarnated

Deisle is produced from petroleum. I don't know what the point of that post was anyway, who was saying those weren't alternative fuel sources?

and with North Korea building up their supply of nuclear weapons, we are at the risk of being attacked.
    That doesn't answer the question of why any President would fire a nuclear weapon at IRAQ. And North Korea is a loooong way away from the technology to actually fire at America.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    You guys seem uninformed, alternative fuel power obviously includes electricity, ethanol, and deisel
    Electricity is unreasonable, due to the fact that although some models have it today, they drive slowly and need charged frequently.

Ethanol not only costs more than gasoline, but needs it to be made. First, there's the various farm harvesting and transporting machines. Then, there are trucks necessary to transport the corn. The factories themselves use gasoline in the production of ethanol. Then they need the gasoline or diesel in the trucks to get it to the gas stations. Chances are, the people going there went there with regular fuel, not ethanol and are using up more fossil fuels.

Diesel is absolutely dreadful for the environment.

That doesn't answer the question of why any President would fire a nuclear weapon at IRAQ. And North Korea is a loooong way away from the technology to actually fire at America.
    China, India, or Iraq on the other hand...

sage kaos

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post

not a wold war but a nuke war, causing a wipe out of humanity due to radiation poisoning (no we cant block it either, nuclear radiation)

sage kaos

Electricity is unreasonable, due to the fact that although some models have it today, they drive slowly and need charged frequently.

Ethanol not only costs more than gasoline, but needs it to be made. First, there's the various farm harvesting and transporting machines. Then, there are trucks necessary to transport the corn. The factories themselves use gasoline in the production of ethanol. Then they need the gasoline or diesel in the trucks to get it to the gas stations. Chances are, the people going there went there with regular fuel, not ethanol and are using up more fossil fuels.

Diesel is absolutely dreadful for the environment.
    the answer:using and abusin the earths magnetic field in order to stay in the air by thrust

Quote Originally Posted by sage kaos View Post
    not a wold war but a nuke war, causing a wipe out of humanity due to radiation poisoning (no we cant block it either, nuclear radiation)
    Dumb ass. If there were two countries firing nukes, it could potentially damage their individual continents, but it wouldn't wipe out the world. You would need to have more than two countries firing nukes to destroy the world.

Quote Originally Posted by sage kaos View Post
    the answer:using and abusin the earths magnetic field in order to stay in the air by thrust
    We're not near any type of technology that could build that and keep it at a reasonable price where the profit would be more than the cost of production. Hydrogen fuel cells are the way to go.

The world's energy problems will be solved when nuclear energy is stabalized. It'll happen eventually.

Also it's doubtable any actual country will ever officially fire a nuclear weapon. The only people who would get away with it are America.

King Shadow

He'd pull out the troops first, unless he's an idiot with a death wish.

King Shadow

Dumb ass. If there were two countries firing nukes, it could potentially damage their individual continents, but it wouldn't wipe out the world. You would need to have more than two countries firing nukes to destroy the world.
    I beg to differ, but if a nuke went off it'll release a cloud of radioactive dust into the atmosphere that can poison food and water supplies. That's why those idiots flew planes into the world trade center. They knew we had and could use nukes, but they also knew we'd only use them as a last resort.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast