• Samurai

2 25.00%
  • They are equally matched

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK... Ninjas OR Samurai??

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    Yi soon shins power was so advanced that it would be impossible to be true
    Do not speak in your stupid way about Yi Soon Shin. He is a serious man who will only tolerate being discussed outside your gimmick.

Advanced Trainer

The name is like a small tongue twister.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    _--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.-, it is recommendable for all newbs to spend some time in the Spam forum and simply observe Misc. unless they are confident with their ability. Go to the spam forum mostly and make the occasional post here until you are ready.
    OK i give in ill accept that im a noob and degrade myself to the spam forum...
    but i still want to post in this thread until it dies since i DID start it thats only fair right??

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    That scared me.

its supposed to scare DS back to the spam forum.
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.

Don't call him DS. Call him _--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.-

the princess of all kitties :) Princesskitty09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.- View Post
    OK i give in ill accept that im a noob and degrade myself to the spam forum...
    but i still want to post in this thread until it dies since i DID start it thats only fair right??
    yeah, you can

WHY WOULD YOU HURT A POOR PUPPY? put this in your signature if your against animal abuse!
    My Friends:
    dreaming samurai
    God (the admin)
    God (the creater of us all) :)
    the editor

TO HELL WITH THE SPAM FORUM ITS TOTALLY RETARDED...
    id rather put up with hell here and laugh at myself than put up with a big empty pile of dog shit, that spam forum is cringeworthy!!!!

_--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.-, it's either that or you can kiss your british ass out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    _--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.-, it's either that or you can kiss your british ass out of here.
    was that an attempt to scare me off and offend me? "spits on your avatar and laughs" try harder mate...

sage kaos

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Samurai. Ninja's were used to assassinate high priority targets, they would probably just run away. If they were locked into a real fight a Samurai would rape.
    pictures samurai raping ninja... ... ewww...

that really IS quite disgusting but it made me laugh

sage kaos

hehehe mooo

lol now i literally just pictured a samurai handing a ninjas ass back to him before running off...
    you induced sick thoughts to my mind damn youuuuuuuu

was that an attempt to scare me off and offend me? "spits on your avatar and laughs" try harder mate...
    first of all, your avatar is a lot worse. what is it, a fucking bathroom curtain??

and secondly, i wasnt scaring you off, i was warning you to obey god or that sorry ass of yours is gonna get the boot.

OK this is my last reply to you before i just totally ignore you:
    1) That "shower curtain" is actually silk and resting ontop of it is an extremely rare blade made by a famous japanese sword smith named Masamune.
    2) Im not disobeying god, he RECCOMENDED i go to spam forum because i DONT have the skills neccesary to survive in misc. Well im staying here and learning the hard way because its not as bad as that dreaded spam forum...

sage kaos

1) That "shower curtain" is actually silk and resting ontop of it is an extremely rare blade made by a famous japanese sword smith named Masamune.
    2) Im not disobeying god, he RECCOMENDED i go to spam forum because i DONT have the skills neccesary to survive in misc. Well im staying here and learning the hard way because its not as bad as that dreaded spam forum...
    masamune eh.. oh yeah about the samarai raping ninja thingLMAO

ahahaha what ever made you imagine that lol can just imagine ninja gettin his sword snapped in half and taken advantage of by the samurai eeewwwwwwwww

sage kaos

LMAO thats one of the two thing i imagined

The ninja jumps down behind the samurai and quietly sneaks up on him.the ninja draws his blade silently and positions it ready for a kill.
    the samurai then farts and unknowingly knocks out poor little ninja.dumb samurai doesnt notice knocked out ninja for 20 minutes and then ninja finnaly awakes. they engage in one to one combat and samurai still whoops ass anyway
    what made me think of that ill never know but its a quite funny when you imagine it lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123