Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Johto Adventure {illit}

Default Johto Adventure {illit}

Ok, this a run-of-the-mill pokemon journey and we're starting in Johto. We all meet up and journey in a group. There is no Team Rocket and such, but we DO have to fight a group of Rivals, who are playable characters or NPCs depending on how many people join.

This is the form:

Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    History:

Rules:

1: Everything I say goes
    2: Absolutly NO Legendaries
    3: Romance is allowed, but VERY little.
    4: Fun. Have it.

My form

Name: Jeff Truitt
    Starter:Totodile
    Personality: Calm, not really exciting, sarcastic, but loyal. A good friend. Short fuse, and if you burn it out, he becomes a different person. Who yells alot.
    Appearance:Black hair, Brown Shoes, Black and Red Shirt that has the Three Days Grace logo, and Blue Jeans.
    History: He had an ordinary childhood, with ordinary parents. Not much went on with his life, except he would visit Professer Elm every Day after school.
    Last edited by lac459; 08-01-2007 at 04:26 PM.
    derp

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ooc: Jhoto RP. Yayness. And I'm also bored, so I'll put up with Illit-ness. Note I will not be on tomorrow for very long

Name: Kamera Enzu
    Starter: Chikorita [f, Kita]
    Personality: She's a little on the bi-polar side because one minute she can be happy and the next sad. But for the most part, she's a bit on the serious side, but loves to make friends. She may seem like she doesn't really care about Pokemon and people, but she really does. [meh. I'll continue to develop her throughout the RP. I'm lazy right now]
    Appearance:
    History: Her parents were retired top coordinators, then they turned to breeding, so she loves Pokemon a lot and wants to be like them, blah, blah, blah. [I'll add on during the RP. I'm lazy]

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Accepted. And that's ok about history. 3 more people and we're set.
    derp

If I weren't feeling so lazy right now, I'd have made it a lot more extensive 'n' stuff.

----------

Charizard_Man

smile

OOC: A johto rpg huh? Not many of these around anymore, meh, I'll join.

IC:

Name: Ty Tsukino
    Starter:
    Species:Cindiquil
    Nickname: Cyndo
    Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Ty's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Ty tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. Heís by no means easily intimidated, and doesnít have an exceptionally short temper. In fact, itís difficult to make him get angry at all through conventional means. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Ty also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that itís what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though heís by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a secondís hesitation.

Ty lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

Appearance: Ty has long, messy dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Ty wears a crimson hoodie with a white zipper and white trimmings on the bottom and sleeves which give way to black wristbands. He has slim black denim jeans, a red bandanna over his right thigh, over white sneakers and carries a black bag to keep general necessities such as berries and potions.

History: Ty was born to a rural house in the hills near Pallet town. He was raised by his loving grandmother where he learned to love Pokemon. When he was 10, Ty was going to receive his first Pokemon from Prof. Oak but his grandmother became ill so he had to remain at home and watch her. Several years passed and her condition became somewhat better. She decided that they needed to move closer to the town and that Ty could finally leave on his adventure. Upon his departure, Ty received the pendant and took it with him and promised to keep it with him for the rest of his days. Two years ago, Ty took off to travel trough Kanto, but now he has matured. Now he is on the S.S. Aqua to Newbark Town, Johto.

only 2 more!

accepted, btw.
    derp

Name: Myuu

Starter: Cyndaquil

Personality: (He is a lot like Paul) He is arrogant, he likes to do things alone, wants power, he doesnt like to be with people, trains with extreme cruelty his pokemon

Appearance: He is about 1.75 meters, white hair that goes all the way to his shoulders, greenish-gray eyes,. (kiki would you mind telling me where do you get those pics?)

History: Myuu used to be a happy boy, he liked to play a lot with pokemons and people. Then one night, 3 teenagers ambushed him on his way home. they used Scizor, houndoom, and Magmar against him, after that attack, he hated people, also, he bacame the town clown. He has participated in the Kanto, and Sinnoh pokemon leagues (he is native to Sinnoh) He came to johto without a pokemon to yet prove again to his town how powerful he has become.

accepted.

1 more!
    derp

One question:

Are they going to be Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon?

Annatar's Munchlax

Name: Dale

Starter: Totodile

Personality:Very obsessive,thinks he can boss people around due to his strength.Is a lot like Brock w/ the ladies.Always cares for his Pokemon and always keeps food and medical supplies in case.Sometime says random things.

Appearance:White cap,White and dark blue shoes,Blonde hair,facial structure is a normal one,purple eyes.
    History:Has always lived in Cherrygrove.Until he got his licence,he kept being obsessive with Pokemon.He has a younger half sister who is 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Myuu View Post
    One question:

Are they going to be Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon?

Yes. But not till later in the game. And we're starting later today, I just woke up. Around 5 or 6:00.
    derp

Annatar's Munchlax

Am I in?

ooc: @ Myuu: I get them on Photobucket and random internet sites.

----------

Charizard_Man

Cool, I can't wait to start. But who's the rivals and who are the protagonists?

Quote Originally Posted by Annatar's Munchlax View Post
    Am I in?
    yes.
    derp

You can choose to be a rival or protaganist, but if there is only one rival, then they are NPCs, and you're a Protaganist.
    derp

Can we start soon? Sorreh to be pushy, but I don't ever remeber being in a Jhoto-based RP.

----------

I can be "the bad guy" not bad as in Team rocket bad... but "bad" as in Paul bad... perhaps kiki's rival... i always have like how Kiki RPs

Perhaps, then our chars become friends. I just really find rivals throughout an RP or something kinda annoying... -.- I just do for some reason...

----------

Annatar's Munchlax

OOC:I'm gonna follow you guys 'round, supporting from the sidelines. Of course I will catch Pokemon.I will do gyms and the championship,but everything else I'll just stay outside

Charizard_Man

Hmmm. So how many people are in this rp?

Well CM just count. it is Lac, Kiki, Yoursself, Munchlax, and myself...

ooc: Ok, forget the rival thing. that was stupid. We're starting now, btw.

Ic: I walked toward Prof. Elm's lab for the usual routine of playing with Totodile, when I got a call from my mom. "Come home quick, I need to show you something!" she said, then hung up. "That was weird...well, better not keep her waiting!" I ran toward home as fast as I could. When I got there, I saw Mom holding Totodile. " I found Prof. Elm's Totodile running around our yard. could you take it to the lab?" She asked. " Sure, I guess.. I was headed there anyway, so I'll take it back. C'mon Totodile." The Totodile jumped on my back. "Totodile!" It said, glad to see me. I walked to The Lab and saw Prof. Elm searching around frantically. "We're could he be!?" He yelled. "Uh.. Professor Elm?" "Oh, hi Jeff. Have you seen Totodile?" He asked. " Actually, he's right here." I said. "Oh, good. Well, I need to ask you an important question. Are you ready to start your pokemon journey?" He said. " W-what?!?" I asked. "Yes or No." He said. "Umm..sure?" "Good. Now, choose a starter. Totodile, Cyndaquil, or Chikorita." He said, pleased. " I choose...Totodile." I said. " Alright. Here's his pokeball, five more pokeballs to catch pokemon, and a pokedex. Good luck!" He said. I left the lab and called Mom. "Hello? What is it Jeff?" She asked. " Professor Elm sent me on a pokemon journey, so I'm leving today, alright?" I answered. "Okay. Godd Luck and see you!" She said, and hung up. I left New Bark town and began my journey.

ooc: Let the ic posts begin!
    derp

ooc: Hope ya don't mind if I play the Prof so I can get this started for me sooner...

ic: Kamera walks up to Prof. Elm's lab. "Professor?" she asks, walking around the corner. "I'm here to pick up my starter."
    "Oh, Kamera! I wasn't expecting you so soon!" Elm says. "Here's your Chikorita, Pokeballs and Pokedex."
    "Thanks, Professor," Kamera says. She exits the lab and lets out her Chikorita. "Hey, Kita!"
    "Chika!" Kita says. "Ready to go on a journey?" The Chikorita nods and hops on Kamera's shoulder

----------

Myuu headed towards the profesor lab. It was already 5 pm. He was sured that his all pokemon will be taken al ready but he went to Elm's house.
    "Hi Myuu nice to see you arrived well." said Elm as Myuu aproached the door.
    "Thanks Proffesor," said Myuu "What pokemon do you have left?"
    "well now i only have this Cyndaquil left sinced you arrived a little late" said Elm holding the fire pokemon in his arms.
    "Well ill take him,"said Myuu coldly.
    "Great! here are your pokeballs, and Pokedex." said Elm handing everything down to Myuu.

Myuu put Cyndaquil on its pokeball and headed down to route 29.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast