Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Johto Adventure {illit}

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: "So, Kita, our first stop should be Cherrygrove," Kamera says. She looks at the sky and sees dark clouds forming. "Great. A storm already. Just what we need. Better set up camp for the night." She takes off her backpack and drags a tent out. [ehh. I'm used to having a backpack that has no limit to storage. I'm doing that for this RP if that's alright...] A drip of rain lands on her nose. "Oh boy... We'd better hurry if we want to stay out of the storm."
    "Right!" Kita says. [she's not speaking English, but Kamera understands her well] She lets out her vines and helps Kamera set up camp. They finish just as a heavy downpour starts.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

IC:

"Great, rain" said Myuu. "Cyndaquil GO!"
    "Cynda!" said Cyndaquil in protest for he was getting wet.
    "Dont whine" shouted Myuu fiercely. "Now use Ember" said Myuu pointing to a tree 3 meters away. Cyndaquil tried for several times but the embers went out. Myuu just comanded harder and harder to mkae Cyndaquil light up the tree. Finally on the seventh atemp Cyndaquil's ember reached the tree and lighted it up. The tree gaved husge amounts of black smoke that Myuu bet could be seen several kilometers away.

Kita lifts her head. "I smell smoke," she says. [for sake of time, I'll say Kamera/Myuu left not too long after each other, but long enough for her to get a head start if that's ok] Kita pokes her head out of the tent and sees black smoke. "Kamera, come on! Something's on fire!" Kamera takes an umbrella out of her backpack and starts running until she reaches the tree.
    "Excuse me, but do you need help?" she asks the boy standing at the foot of the tree.

----------

Myuu turned around to see a girl and a Chikorita.

"Help?" said Myuu indeferentely. "Who are you?"

"Name's Kamera and this is Kita, my Chikorita," Kamera says. "Kita smelled the smoke from the tree. I thought that you might need help." A thought occurs to her. "How...did you start a fire in such a heavy downpour?"

----------

Myuu couldnt resist to smile a little. "That fire is from my cyndaquil." Myuu said. However Cyndaquil was getting seriously weak from the rain. It could hardly walked up to its Master's feet.
    "How pathetic," said Myuu as cyndaquil collapsed. "Return" said Myuu holding down its Pokeball.
    "I got to go to Cherygrove city. Excuse me" said Myuu walking past Kamera and Kita.

"You shouldn't treat your Pokemon like that!" Kamera yells. "They're living beings with feelings too!"

----------

"yeah looks who is talking... I bet your Chikorita is so weak, even my half fainted Cyndaquil could take it on." said Myuu cooly with his back turn on Kamera.

Kamera steps forward, but Kita steps in front of her. "Don't start anything," Kita says. "You know as well as I do I'd probably lose against a Cyndiquil."
    "Right..." Kamera huffs. "What was the point of starting that fire anyway?! It just weakened your Cyndiquil! Nobody should treat Pokemon like that!" A lightning bolt lights up the sky and thunder rumbles

----------

"You fool, you really dont understand anything, do you? I made Cyndaquil starte a humongous fire under a huge strorms to increase its strenght." said Myuu. "Im going to Cherygrove," said Myuu. and without further ado he walked away leaving the trainer and its pokemon in the rain.

"What a freak. Hope we never meet him again," Kamera says. She starts walking back to her tent, but finds herself behind Myuu.
    Great...

----------

ooc: sorry i am having a writer's cramp... any ideas?

ooc: Block, you mean, and no. Sorreh. Dammmit.

----------

Annatar's Munchlax

IC:

Dale woke up in a tent near the outskirts of Cherrygrove with his Totodile biting his head "Ow ow ow Ok,Ok I'm up...man what happened.Oh thats right,my journey started...well I'm hungry! Who wants breakfast?"."Toto!!"barked Totodile. Then suddenly someone kicked his tent."Hey, what the..." Totodile started sniffing and it thought it smelled a Cyndaquil.Dale quickly ran out of the tent and started yelling at the trainer and his Cyndaquil. "Hey,thats not nice.Oh you have a Cyndaquil,huh? I challenge you.Go Totodile".Totodile jumped into battle.

ooc: i supose that mean myself right?

Charizard_Man

OOC: Sorry if this isn't acceptable, but their will be minor cussing in my posts.
    ~~~~~

IC: “Ty! Ty honey, get up! You’ll be late!” Tys mom’s voice flitted through the air upstairs to where a massive pile was sleeping, buried under a mountain of comics and blankets, the pillow over it’s would-be head.

“Mhnmmmm………” The pile groaned, then bolted upright, the blankets and comic books falling off it like water off a cliff. Once the pile had fallen off, it revealed a young boy of about fourteen with dark brown hair, dressed in a long t-shirt that read: Eat at Joe’s

This was Ty Tsukino, soon to be pokemon trainer.

In about five minutes…

“Crap!” The boy swore under his breath, jumping out of bed. He hurriedly changed into a plain black shirt and his signature red hoodie, white trimmings, with a pair of slim, black, denim jeans over a pair of white sneakers. He also wore his signature bandanna over his right thigh.The boy then hurtled down the stairs, two at a time.

Ty’s mother was a pretty woman of about 30. With a pink apron, happy smile, and her Ivysaur house-helper at her side, there wasn’t a single chore Mom couldn't do. Ty gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed a piece of toast that lay in a heap on the table.

“Morning sweetie. How’d you sleep?” Mom asked.

“Horribly. I was too excited to sleep.” Ty mumbled truthfully through a mouthful of toast and sweatdropped.

“Oh, so that’s why you woke up late.” Mom giggled as she gave a bowl of milk to Ivysaur.

“Saur, Ivy, ivy……” The green pokemon smiled and slurped the milk happily.

“Yeah……..” Ty mumbled and gulped his orange juice. “Man, I better get going. Places to go, people to see.”

Mom giggled again. “You’ve grown so much. I’m proud of you. Now here’s you’re traveling bag, I stocked it with everything you’ll need. Toothbrush, compass, some pokeballs I picked up, sleeping bag, extra boxers……..”

“Mom………” Ty flushed and grabbed his bag from the table.

Mom laughed and placed her son’s red, Pokemon hat on Ty’s head. “Don’t forget to call me when you get to Cherrygroove City.”

“I won’t.” Ty hugged his mom tightly and then smiled. “See ya later!!” He smiled and then patted Ivysaur on the head as he raced out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The late morning sun hung in the sky like a lazy, oversized glowing bug. It was too bright. It was too early.

IT WAS TOO DAMN COLD! Ty cursed aloud. This was tiresome. Professor Elm's lab was too far away for its own good. Just when he was beginning to think violent thoughts that involved the dear professor’s death, the tallest spire of his quaint farm/lab appeared on the horizon. The boy charged up the hill, and burst through the door……..

“PROFESSOR! GOOD MORNING!” He shouted, barging in and walking up to the professor, who was standing behind a counter, looking at a large book.

Chestnut brown hair, light skin and a nice white lab coat completed Oak’s look. He was tall, and lanky. He looked up at Ty, smiling.

“There you are! Glad you came.”

“Whew! Thanks…I thought I was late.”

”Oh you are, hideously.” The professor smiled mildly.

“Ack! Seriously?” Ty asked. Elm nodded.

“Alright! So can I choose?” Ty asked the professor, eager and waiting for a favorable answer.

“Of course. Pick while I go get your pokedex.” Elm walked off to the back of the room and Ty looked down at the labels.

Chikorita.

Cyndaquail.

Totodile.

He knew that Cyndaquail was going to be his pick, from the beginning. He loved its evolvements.

“This one!” The boy smiled, picking up the pokeball and releasing the small dark furred pokemon from its chamber.

The Cyndaquail looked up at him with large squinted eyes, then lowered its head and muttered, “Cynda Quailll….”

“Cool!” Ty hugged it, the Cyndaquail chuckling slightly.

The professor came back then, the small red pokedex in his hand. “Ah! Good choice. Cyndaquail is a very reliable pokemon. I think you’ll do well together.”

”Thanks Professor. So, I guess I’ll be seeing you.“

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty sighed and now walked along the dirt path that cut a way through the large flower fields, Cherrygroove City far in the distance. The boy was currently absorbed in checking his new pokedex.

“Cyndaquail, mhm…What other pokemon are around here?” He asked the device, and it blipped.

“Location, ****yzing…”

After a few seconds, it let out a chime like sound.

“Pokemon Identified. List as follows: One: Hoothoot, Two: Sentret.”

Ty stopped walking, he looked at the picture of Hoothoot and smiled, it looked very calm, and continued down.

A large yellow thunderbolt came crashing down into the earth, causing Ty to jump. Up ahead were two young kids, around his age. A young girl, and a young boy. They both suddenly walked away.

"Hmm. What's up with them?" Ty asked Cindaquail, who Ty had retereated to his pokeball. Water could kill Cindaquail.

Ty started towards the two, trying to catch up to them.

Annatar's Munchlax

ooc: Yes, I was refering to you Myuu.
    He heard Dexter saying "Cyndaquil,the Fire Mouse.It is timid and always curls itself up into a ball( actual Gold dex entry)"
    "I heard what you do.You release Pokemon if they're weak.That's horrible!"

ooc: Okay. so sorry I haven't been on, my computer was down.

cussing is aloud to a minor extent, to answer your question, CM.

ic: I woke up the next morning with wet clothes and a monster headache. " Totodile! Why?! I was already waking up, and you soak me with water gun!!!" I yelled. "Totototodi." It said, as if it were mocking me. " Fine. Well, I guess we need to get to Cherrygrove soon." I said. "C'mon." We were walking when I heard something in a bush so I moved over to it."Hello..." I said. Then a Pidgey jumped at me. "PIDGEEEY!!" It yelled. " Totodile, use rage!" I said, and Totodile hit the pidgey hard. "Eh..Go, Pokeball!" I said. The ball shook twice, the almost broke open, then shook again. The pokedex vibrated. I opened it up, and it said "Pidgey, The The Tiny Bird Pokemon. It is common in grassy areas and forests, and it is very docile. It will chase off enemies by flapping up sand." it said."I caught a Pidgey!" I yelled. "Totodile!" Totodile said.
    derp

ooc: Wow. We have me and CM at night and you other three the next morning. I'll just keep with what time I set for myself.

ic: "Jerk," Kamera breathes. Her ears twitch and she turns around and sees another boy. "Another one? I could do without males..." She turns around and goes into her tent.
    "Shouldn't we see what he wants?" Kita asks.
    "Fine..." Kamera says, rolling her eyes. She puts up her umbrella again and walks to the new boy [CM of course]. "Now what do you want?"

----------

Charizard_Man

Ty tried to reach the two, but it seemed the boy was out of sight and the girl retreated to her tent.

<Hmmm. I was hoping we could meet another human.> Cyndo said from his pokeball. Ty nodded, trying to hide the fact there was a storm and he didn`t bring a tent or anything.

"Cyndo, don't worry..." Ty said. The girl from before appeared,

"Now what do you want?!" Ty was startled. She was a pretty girl with light hair.

"Ummm. Nothing really, just wanted to meet you guys. So did Cyndo." Ty sais motioning to the pokeball on his belt.
    ~~~~
    OOC: Well the times dont matter that much, I think, unless something big happens.

Kamera sighs. "You have any shelter? It's really coming down. My tent has three rooms; two for sleeping and one for talking and stuff," she asks. "I have plenty of extra room unless you wanna keep walking out in this downpour."

----------

Charizard_Man

Ty`s eyes widened,

"Really?! You`d do that? Thanks, I was worried about Cyndo for a moment!" Ty smiled greatly and shook her hand heaviky, causing her to shake violently.

OOC: Sorry it's taking me so long to type small posts. I'm posting from my wii, and its ki da hard.

IC:
    Myuu sighed....
    "I wont battle you, you seem weak. Besids My cyndaquil is hurt and i have to heal that pathetic rat." saud Myuu

OOC: How do you use your wii to go to internet and post? i cant seem to find the correct way.

ooc: Never used a Wii, but s'kay

bic: "Well, come in before I change my mind," Kamera says. She goes into her tent, then collapses her umbrella. Kita looks up.
    "A boy is staying with us?! I thought you just said that you could do without males!" Kita says in shock.
    "Chillax," Kamera says. [word I picked up from a friend] She sits down and takes out some cooking stuff. [lac, hope it's ok Kamera has some small magic. It won't be super-powerful stuff unless she's in major danger. I just find it hard to play totally human characters] She heats up a small pot of soup with some magic and pours it into four bowls. "Here. I figure since you're here, I might as well treat you, seeing as it's proper and all. Your Cyndiquil can have some too. It's a recipe that's fine for both humans and Pokemon."

----------

OOC: hey you didnt treat me well...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast