Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Johto Adventure {illit}

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ooc: Wel, your character was really rude to Kamera and she doesn't take kindly to that kind of behavior...

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

OOC: i know i was only joking... besides Myuu is not the kind of persons that doesnt accept help from others..

Charizard_Man

OOC:Myuu, I'll pm you the way to do it,

IC: Ty smiled as he entered the tent,

<Fancy.> Cyndo said from his pokeball. Ty chuckled when the girk used magic, of all things, to cook soup!

"Here!" She handed me two bowls of soup and explained it was good for both humans and pokemoon alike. Ty nodded and rekeased Cyndo who slurped it,

"Thanks again, really, I appreciate it. So where are you from?" Ty asked curiosly.

"I'm originally from Pallet, but moved here when my mom's job did. We moved to New Bark so I could have a quiet place to finish growing up. When I turned about nine, I started helping out Elm until I decided to go on a journey this year." She swirls her soup around in the bowl. "I know it must seem really pathetic for a girl that's nearly sixteen to just be going on a journey..."

----------

Charizard_Man

Ty stared at her,

"No it's not! I'm fifteen, and its not age that matters. Pokemon. It's the love you have for them that matters, not something stupid like age!" This statement caused a silence in the tent, Cyndo merely looked up with a blank stare.

Kamera looks up. "So you're my age..." she says. "I thought I might be the only fifteen year old starting on a journey. Never imagined I would meet another beginning trainer my age." She looks down and smirks. "Well, my reason is understandable. What's yours?"

----------

Charizard_Man

"Well, I'm not exactly a beginner. I come from pallet town too, but instead of moving to Johto, like you did, I traveled around kanto and eventually won the Pokemon League Tournament. But now I'm starting over, just Cyndo here beside me."

Kamera sighs. "At least I learned a lot from Elm," Kamera says. "We practiced battle a lot, but I've not been in a real battle. I'm not about to go challenging you, though, because of your winning the Championship and only having Kita." She pats the Chikorita on the head. "We've known each other since I was ten. Proffesor got her as a starter for that year, but she pretty much chose me as her trainer but my mother and father thought I was too young to go on a journey then, so I had to wait till I got older to travel with her. I want to be a great trainer or Coordinator like they are. My mother won the Kanto Ribbion cup at least three times in a row, but then she and my father turned to breeding. If I hadn't met Kita, I might have a different Pokemon, like a white Umbreon or something... But I like Kita, so it's fine with me."

----------

Charizard_Man

"That's cool. So your training to be a Pokemon Coordinator. Hmm, so how far away is the first town? I wanna train Cyndo and maybe even catch a Hoot-Hoot." Ty said as he slirped another spoonfull of soup.

Finally after a long walk, Myuu arrived at Cherygrove City. He went directly to the pokemon center to get his Cyndaquil healed up. After a short rest... he went to route 30. He was walking to find a nice place to set camp. when suddenly he heard a noice in a bush nearby. It was a Caterpie.
    "Cyndaquil Go!" said Myuu.
    "Cynda!" said replied the pokemon,.
    "Cyndaquil use Ember!"said Myuu. cyndaquil shoot a nice fire attack the Koed the bug pokemon.
    "Pokeball Go" said Myuu tossing a pokeball. The pokeball shooked several times and finally it got campture. Myuu scanned the new pokeball with his pokedex. Myuu thought that he will take a chance with this new pokemon because it waxs at level 6 and about to evolve. Myuu set up camp and prepare for a good night sleep.

OOC: i edit my last post since i though i will stay there forever.

OOC again: White umbreon lol thats from realm of Gems

"Well, I'm still gonna be a trainer since there aren't any Contests in Jhoto," Kamera says. "I just hope I can make my dad up there proud..." She lifts her head to the ceiling, in an attempt to make the boy notice that her dad was dead.

edit:
    ooc: Yeah. I've used him in other RPs though.

----------

Charizard_Man

"Oh, I'm sorry. My father died too, when I was six. I think your dad'll be proud of you no matter what." Ty smiled.

"Thanks," Kamera says, taking the last gulp of soup. "I don't think I got your name. Mine's Kamera."

----------

Charizard_Man

"No problem, I'm Ty. Ty Tsukino. I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed. Good night, Kamera." Ty picked up Cyndo and walked to the the bed he was allowed to sleep on.

"We better get some sleep too," Kamera says to Kita. Kita nods and they go into their room. She pulls some pajamas on, then goes to bed.

ooc: Should we just skip to the next morning?

----------

Charizard_Man

OOC: I think we should, btw, do you want ty to go away or stay?

ooc: It'd prolly be good for Kamera if he stayed. She's not totally used to talking with others her age if you didn't notice... >.>

----------

Charizard_Man

OOC: Alright, I might have to log off soon, but maybe I can get on my computer. Then I'll be able to type alot.

ooc: Ok. Yay for laptops

----------

Charizard_Man

It was the next day, Ty steadily stood up. He was still tired just abit, he went to sleep late last night.

"Hmm, what time is it?" Ty asked Cyndo grogilly, who shrugged,

<I dunno. Now let me sleep!>

"No! We've gotta get moving!" Ty said. In a few moments he changed and withdrew Cyndo into his pokeball. He exited the tent to find Kamera,

"Oh hi!" Ty said.

Kamera pokes at a fire with a stick until she hears, "Oh, hi!" She looks up and sees Ty.
    "Hey," she says, then turns back to poking the fire.

ooc: She's a bit of a pyro XD

----------

Charizard_Man

"So umm. I was wondering. Can I keep traveling with you?" Ty asked her, his head lowered. He's pretty shy.

Kamera stares at the fire for a minute, pondering. He's a boy, I'm a girl. Is it safe to travel together? she thinks. I'm not exactly a people-person. I wonder why he wants to travel with me... Kita pushes Kamera's leg.
    "Well, seems like Kita likes you," Kamera says. "Welcome to the team, I guess..."

----------

Charizard_Man

"Heh. Thanks. So should we keep going?" Ty asked Kamera as he released Cindo, lettin ghim walk out for awhile,

<Wha?> Cyndo asked confusingly.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast