Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Johto Adventure {illit}

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

"In a while." Kamera continues to poke at the fire.
    "What is up with you and that fire?" Kita asks.
    "I dunno. I have some sort of weird attaction to fire..." Kamera says. She stands up. "Who wants breakfast?"

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Charizard_Man

Ty shot up his hand then lowered his hand steadily,

"If its no problem. Hehe. Oh, and I know what you mean about the fire, I've always loved fire pokemon. Which explains Cyndo." Cyndo looked up and smiled.

"No. It's real fire... It must have something to do with my magic or something..." she says. "So, what do you want? I have pretty much anything you could want in my backpack..."

----------

Charizard_Man

"Oh. Really, you have that much? How bout eggs!" Ty excalimed excitedly. He always loved eggs.

"Same here!" Kita says.
    "Ok. So Kita, you always have two, I have five. How many do you eat? Cyndo can also have some," Kamera says

----------

Charizard_Man

"Four!" Ty smiled greatly, holding up four fingers.

"SInce I'm guessing Cyndo's never tasted eggs, give 'im two." Ty smiled.

"Ok," Kamera says. "So that's four...five...two...two... thirteen." [if I did the math correctly] She takes thirteen eggs, a bowl, some plates, a cooking spoon and a pan out of her backpack, then grins. "I can fit almost anything in here."

ooc: Blah, blah, blah. Cooking proccess...

bic: "Done!" Kamera says. "Do you want salt or anything?"

----------

Charizard_Man

"Yeah, I want some salt. And maybe some pepper!" Ty said.

OOC: I'll make his egg topings stranger and stranger.''

ooc: Man, I'm in a good mood!

bic: "Salt, pepper," Kamera says, taking them out of her backpack. She salts her eggs. "Kita, you want any?" The Chikorita shakes her head. "Ok."

----------

Charizard_Man

Ty sat on a log and recieved a plate with his four eggs on it, he happily began eating them,

"Yum." He let out cheerfully. Cyndo poked the bright yellow yolk,

"Don't worry Cyndo, their tasty. Especially with salt and pepper." Cyndo nodded and began munching on its slowly. Then after a few bites he munched it down and burped,

<Wow. Those were very very yummy!> He smiled as he patted his stomach. Ty chuckled as he continued eating his eggs.

Kamera finishes hers in a couple minutes. "I'm a fast eater," she says at the look of pure shock on Kita's face

----------

Charizard_Man

Ty glared at her and munched them all,

"I was just taking it slow, if I was eating at my full speed I would beat you." Ty said.

Kamera grins. "I wasn't trying to beat you or anybody; I just eat fast. Kinda used to it cuz I was usually late for meeting with Elm."

----------

IC: Myuu woked up. He called on his two pokemon and fed them. After having breakfast himself, he decided to go train to a pond nearby. He made Caterpie and Cyndaquil fight each other soon after training it evolved into Metapod. After some hours, Myuu spotted that a Poliwag was watching them. Myuu made Cyndaquil fight him even though he had a disadvantage. Poliwag was an smart fighter. with a series of Hypnosis attacks and bubbles he almost managed to KO Cyndaquil But then Cyndaquil used Tackle and Myuu was able to catch Poliwag. Myuu decided to keep this pokemon and give it a try at the near Violet Gym.

OOC: Hey kiki and Charizardman, please try to start moving, by experience i have found that if RPs dont follow plots they are bound top die quickly

Charizard_Man

OOC: I agree, I was trying to move along, but Ty couldn't resits the eggs. XD
    ~~~~

Ty and Kamera had cleaned up the camp site and adjusted their bags,

"Umm. Kamera, I think we should move on. Its been a day and we haven't even made it to Cherrygroove." Ty said, clipping Cyndo's pokeball to his waist. Kamera nodded and they began their trek down to the dirt road. It was a few moments when a small shape darted in front of him.

A Hoothoot!

”Harotroo!” The Hoothoot screeched, its head lowered.

Ty removed the pokeball at his waist.

”Whoo! A feisty one! GO! CYNDO!”

The little dark coated pokemon came out, and then braced its legs as it faced the Hoothoot.

“Alright! Cyndo, Ember!”

The pokemon let out a stream of fireballs that surrounded around Hoothoot immediately and began burning it.

The Hoothoot squirmed, and then flapped its wings, allowing it to hover over the ember balls, its burned wings still very much active.

“Ah!” Ty shielded his eyes from the whipped up sand.

“Cynd!” Cyndo righted itself in the air and landed.

“Tackle!” Ty pointed at the Hoothoot, and Cyndo charged, knocking the Hoothoot in the air.

“Go! Pokeball!” The boy threw the capsule at the Hoothoot, and it opened, the bird pokemon sucked inside.

Both pokemon and human held their breath as the ball moved back and forth.

Ding! Hoothoot was caught!

”Alright! Great job Cyndo!” Ty patted Cyndo on the head and he smiled. The boy went over, picked up the ball and clipped it on his waist, letting Cyndo stay out for a while longer.

“A new friend! His name’s Aero.” Ty smiled and rejoined with Kamera.

OOC: Sorry for the slight bunnying of your character Kiki.

Annatar's Munchlax

Dale was still annoyed at that trainer forfeiting his challenge.He moved further from Cherrygrove and into Violet.As he wanted to challenge Sprout Tower he thought he would catch a Caterpie and a Hoothoot.When he moved closer,he smelled eggs. Dale hates eggs. "Ugh...eggs..oo! A Hoothoot". The bird stuck its leg into itself and got angry."Go Totodile!",yelled Dale."Toto!!"
    "Use scratch!". The Totodile scracthed the Hoothoot. It growled."Ok...Go Pokeball!".Dale threw the sphere and absorbed the bird.Wobbled once,twice,thrice and stopped. "Yes!My first capture!".As he yelled that out.A Caterpie fell on his shoulder."Ugh...oh!Go Hoothoot!" The bird popped out of the ball."Use peck!"The Hoothoot pecked at the Caterpie. "Ok..it's weakened,Go Pokeball.It wobbled once,twice,thrice and stopped."Man, I'm on a roll.Hey,people!",he yelled as he saw a boy and a girl his age.

ooc: I'm SOO sorry I wasn't on. I threw up three times yesterday.

ic: I was on my way to cherrygrove when I saw a boy and a girl who looked a little older than me battling a Hoothoot. The boy had caught it, apparently."Mabe we should check it out." I said to Totodile. "Totodidi." He said in agreement. "Hey! You people! Over here!" I yelled. "Totodile!" said Totodile, trying to get there attention.
    derp

ooc: S'kay, CM.

Kamera turns around. "Great. Another one," she mutters. "Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away..." She turns back around and continues walking faster.

----------

Charizard_Man

Ty sweatdropped,

"Ya sure we should do that?" Ty asked, trailing behind Kamera.

"I'm not a people-person, really. I'd hate if I ended up with a large group," she says.

----------

Charizard_Man

"Hmm, alright, if you say so. So are we nearing Cherrygroove?" Ty asked Kamera.

"Yeah," Kamera says. "Just a little bit more; half hour at the most."

----------

Myuu finally reached Violet City... He went and challanged the sprout tower. In the prosses, Myuu's metapod evolved into Buterfree. After beaten the Elder, he gave Myuu a talk about how he must be nice to pokemon, and that they werent tools for war. Myuu ignore him and demanded that the sage must give him the disk containing Flash. after that Myuu departed towards the pokemon center.

Charizard_Man

Ty and Kamera had walked a long way from Newbark Town when Ty noticed a few buildings,

"I-Is that Cherrygroove!?" Ty pointed eagerly to the cluster of buildings. Cyndo popped from behind Ty,

<Wow, another town. I've never seen another town. Let's go!> Kamera nodded. So Ty and Kamera ran off towards Cherrygroove through the flower fields.

The flower field slowly gave way to a dirt path that narrowed into Cherrygroove, the verdant town of nature. From what Ty could see, there was a pokecenter up ahead. Beyond that, masses of small buildings and homes were gathered around the middle of the city.

Kamera continues on past Ty and to the other side of town to the ocean. A sweet breeze comes up. "Ah. The sea. I can't wait to get to Olivine and Cianwood," she says as the breeze blows her hair back.

----------

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast