Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle against stan the british prostitute

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Somehow I don't think so... Something to do with the words "cystic fibrosis" and "you have no concept of reality".

Ed.

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

STOP POSTIN AND GO DIE SOMEWHERE DAMNIT, DUMB ASS MUTHA FUCKA
    Greatness Reincarnated

Stan

Need i say more? Jimmy, you're making new enemies every day. All you're doing is trying to stay in the game by remotely insulting us with bathroom talk.

You have never tried explaining things to me so its impossible for you to know that, try again. I dont remember starting this i simply said that i dont know you so dont call me by my nickname. The point of me being here is to indeed flame dumbasses like you for existing, right on. Once again incorrect, if you dont know me you also dont know what im capable of. I will mutate into a bloodthirsty beast but not becuase of 100 posts becuase i find death and destruction fascinating.
    this could very well be the worst come back i've heard from you. I'm sure your probally in over your head right now, and thinking of the dirtiest most insultive thing to call me right now, but if you are TRYING to flame me, you have to have some originality.

this is me flaming as jimmy. Go die and fuck a mutha fuckin goat you dickfaced animal raping fucking nigger faggot asshole fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Need i say more? Jimmy, you're making new enemies every day. All you're doing is trying to stay in the game by remotely insulting us with bathroom talk.

this could very well be the worst come back i've heard from you. I'm sure your probally in over your head right now, and thinking of the dirtiest most insultive thing to call me right now, but if you are TRYING to flame me, you have to have some originality.

this is me flaming as jimmy. Go die and fuck a mutha fuckin goat you dickfaced animal raping fucking nigger faggot asshole fuck.
    ahaha... I like you the more you post keep it up, and jimmys final form in your sig is fascinating.

Stan

I'm still waiting for walruses reaction to it. She's actually had nightmares of it before.

I'm still waiting for walruses reaction to it. She's actually had nightmares of it before.
    I still do after what the little fucker did to my P.C.
    It is the root of all evil (Thus symbolising Jimmy)

Jimmy recycled my flame at me Well, "Fuck off and die, you poor excuse for a vertebrate" was better, but I'm not picky.

Ed.

WAS THERE A FUCKIN POINT TO THIS BAG OF SHIT YOU CALLED A POST, SUCK A DICK YOU DUMB ASS FAGGOT BITCH
    Greatness Reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Jimmy recycled my flame at me Well, "Fuck off and die, you poor excuse for a vertebrate" was better, but I'm not picky.

Ed.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNTFACE
    Greatness Reincarnated

Stan

Your not worth my time and effort jimmy. Goodbye.

I suppose you cant flame, then lets settle this with some intelligence
    Greatness Reincarnated

Don't make me slow clap you.

Ed.

First of all the only thing you have accomplished here is temporarily reverting me back to the way i was when i joined, nothing to be proud of.

I could very well say that about every post you make, all it is just faint flames that dont really have anything other than mild teasing, such as saying ill turn into a beast in order to make me angry and post very vulgar like, pathetic really.

I was challenging you to a flaming challenge as in vulgar not intellectual but i see you are unable to do that now so ill defeat you this way.

I use that style for people that have no chance but you have proven yourself so now ill take you seriously
    Greatness Reincarnated

Maybe this will be interesting after all...

Ed.

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    First of all the only thing you have accomplished here is temporarily reverting me back to the way i was when i joined, nothing to be proud of.

I could very well say that about every post you make, all it is just faint flames that dont really have anything other than mild teasing, such as saying ill turn into a beast in order to make me angry and post very vulgar like, pathetic really.

I was challenging you to a flaming challenge as in vulgar not intellectual but i see you are unable to do that now so ill defeat you this way.

I use that style for people that have no chance but you have proven yourself so now ill take you seriously
    Too late jimmy boy, you should have been smart enough to already know how to flame me. Instead you waited till the last minute. Go bother someone else with these theories of having soemone revert you to another state of yourself. It's bullshit.

Actually its true, the whole name thing got me upset so i had to blow off steam.

Beleive what you want but either way you will always be bullshit
    Greatness Reincarnated

Stan

And i'm fine with that. Are you finished?

No, but you probably are.

Too bad, nobody ever challenges me anymore so i never get to have fun
    Greatness Reincarnated

Too late, Jimmy. Stan got to you from the very beginning. You have failed.

Ed.

Stan

No one challenges you because you can't insult a fucking fly. whipe my ass with your fucking self pity. "oh god come delete this i dont know why i created it in the first place to calm me down" Dude your a coward, and cannot even dream to make somebody feel bad. Give it to me jimmy, give me all the anger you've got. Let's see how well your Master squiddy boy has taught you. Fucking RIP ME APART ADOLESCENT BITCH.

You do realise I'm now going to hang around and poke fun at every flame Jimmy makes, right?

Ed.

No one challenges you because you can't insult a fucking fly. whipe my ass with your fucking self pity. "oh god come delete this i dont know why i created it in the first place to calm me down" Dude your a coward, and cannot even dream to make somebody feel bad. Give it to me jimmy, give me all the anger you've got. Let's see how well your Master squiddy boy has taught you. Fucking RIP ME APART ADOLESCENT BITCH.
    Actually its becuase of my stamina dumbfuck, how can you of all people say anything about not hurting a fly, do you even understand that your a fucking joke. Wow im so impressed that all of your posts contain something about me and becoming a monster, real smart stan.

You must be some new retarded breed of pure psuedo intellect, how am i a coward when YOU are the one who when this started gloated and posted insults ONLY when i was not signed in, you fuckin spineless cunt and i obviously made you feel bad ever since my first post for you to take it this seriously, i mean come on your a fucking dunce your name is STAN, i mean come on thats is the gayest name i have ever heard outside of peaches and sugar wata

I wont kill you ill embarass you and make sure you never post here again.
    Greatness Reincarnated

Stan

hahahaha i can't take it anymore, dude IM AN ALT.

That doesent matter, lets continue
    Greatness Reincarnated

Stan

no im serious, im an alt of someone you'd least expect. this was just a game, so iv'e had my fun and i'd like you to try to guess who i am before i spoil it to pd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast