Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fuck! I need to kill!

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

IF YOU WANT TO STOP MAKING FAG POSTS THEN STOP POSTIN YOU BASTARD
    Greatness Reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by _--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.- View Post
    Now your just being retarded. Please, shut up.
    Fine if you want me to spell everything perfectly i will from now on, so you don't have post retarded posts.
    Grammar counts too. As such, I took the time to put the apostrophe in your "don't". And if the best methods you have are to tell me to shut up, then you really must better yourself in the methods of attack.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BUSHIDO FAG PRACTICE, BREAK YOUR DAMN SWORD IN HALF WITH TWO FINGERS YOU DUNCE
    Ejem i long to see the day that anybody could do that...
    And if you STILL manage to do it I, WILL, STILL, BREAK, YOUR, NECK... BITCH!!!

STOP PLAYIN WOW AND GET BACK TO REALITY YOU FUCKIN NERD
    Greatness Reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Grammar counts too. As such, I took the time to put the apostrophe in your "don't". And if the best methods you have are to tell me to shut up, then you really must better yourself in the methods of attack.
    Oh god what are you a fucking english teacher...
    OK i will even put those infernal things in aswell.
    And last of all i don't have any beef with you, so why would i insult you like a bastard without no reason??

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    STOP PLAYIN WOW AND GET BACK TO REALITY YOU FUCKIN NERD
    HOW CAN A COW HUMPING MOTHERFUCKER CALL ME A NERD!!
    YOU GET BACK TO REALITY BITCH OR SHOULD I SAY MR."I CAN BREAK YOUR SWORD WITH TWO FINGERS" HAHAHAHAHAHA LITTLE BITCH...

SHUT UP YOU DAMN DONKEY PORKER MARK ASS NIGGA, BREAK YOUR DAMN SPINE YOU FUCKIN NERD
    Greatness Reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by _--_(DREAMING)-(SAMURAI) -.- View Post
    Oh god what are you a fucking english teacher...
    OK i will even put those infernal things in aswell.
    And last of all i don't have any beef with you, so why would i insult you like a bastard without no reason??
    I could be. And if you ever hope to get somewhere in life, then take the time to not sound like a retard.

And I have a beef with you for sucking horribly on these forums, barging into the Misc. and thinking you have any sort of place there. Then you beg not to be kicked out, using things that you think are what's going to happen. Such as the place turning into somewhere that only elites can go. Even though that's the why it has been since this summer.

YOU COULDNT PUNCH YOURSELF OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG WEAKLING...
    AND IF YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT THESE INSULTS ARE AFFECTING ME,
    WELL THINK AGAIN I LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETICNESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I could be. And if you ever hope to get somewhere in life, then take the time to not sound like a retard.

And I have a beef with you for sucking horribly on these forums, barging into the Misc. and thinking you have any sort of place there. Then you beg not to be kicked out, using things that you think are what's going to happen. Such as the place turning into somewhere that only elites can go. Even though that's the why it has been since this summer.
    Look please go and die you retard i cant be bothered to argue with you.
    Stop trying to ruin me because it wont work.
    I am now just going to totally ignore you so dont even bother posting to me...

Remember this easily as L.S.I

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Right. I'm getting tired of this, so here we go. After this I'm not going to be flaming Jimmy anymore in this topic.

You are the spawn of an unholy union between George Bush and Tony Blair. Raised in a cave on the East Coast, you spent your first few years being sexually tortured by a paedophile in exchange for food and a rudimentary education. You were then found by a pair of Jehovah's witnesses, who went about the thankless business of attempting to civilise you. Thus you gained a rudimentary knowledge of language and culture. However, you shunned them and were eventually forced out onto the streets, where you subsisted on a diet of small invertebrates and plants. Barely human, you somehow scraped a further education from old textbooks that you found in the local dump. Eventually you were found by a police officer who took you to an orphanage. Deranged and embittered, you now spend your days mentaly torturing those around you and looking at the most disgusting images ever to curse Google.

Ed.

Stan

This is the worst flaming i have ever seen in my life. I can already tell jimmy's going to call me a faggot assed donkey fucking pussy clown.

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Right. I'm getting tired of this, so here we go. After this I'm not going to be flaming Jimmy anymore in this topic.

You are the spawn of an unholy union between George Bush and Tony Blair. Raised in a cave on the East Coast, you spent your first few years being sexually tortured by a paedophile in exchange for food and a rudimentary education. You were then found by a pair of Jehovah's witnesses, who went about the thankless business of attempting to civilise you. Thus you gained a rudimentary knowledge of language and culture. However, you shunned them and were eventually forced out onto the streets, where you subsisted on a diet of small invertebrates and plants. Barely human, you somehow scraped a further education from old textbooks that you found in the local dump. Eventually you were found by a police officer who took you to an orphanage. Deranged and embittered, you now spend your days mentaly torturing those around you and looking at the most disgusting images ever to curse Google.

Ed.
    and why would you conjure up a story for them, when its only going to make jimmy even agrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    This is the worst flaming i have ever seen in my life. I can already tell jimmy's going to call me a faggot assed donkey fucking pussy clown.
    Im just imitating jimmy's way of flaming for fun haha...
    Im not really a flaming type of person, and anyway im getting bored here now like ED, so adios Jimmy

It's Ed, not ED.

I posted that because it was my last flame, and I didn't want to swear. And I like seeing Jimmy angry.

Ed.

It's Ed, not ED.

I posted that because it was my last flame, and I didn't want to swear. And I like seeing Jimmy angry.

Ed.
    Allright dont get mardy over how i spelled your name...
    Okay i will say it Ed from now on.

Ed.
    SAYS THE HOBO
    Greatness Reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    GO SUCK MONKEY BALLS YOU DUMB BITCH
    Greatness Reincarnated

COME ON STAN, YOUR THE ONE I WANT TO KILL!!!
    Greatness Reincarnated

Stan

ITS HARD TO SHOW I CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS
    BECUASE I DONT.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKIN DUMB ASS, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A POINT ON THIS FUCKIN FORUM OTHER THAN DIEING A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH YOU DUMB
    Greatness Reincarnated

Stan

yes sir jimmy, i am a dumb.

*claps slowly* Bravo Jimmy, bravo.

Ed.

Stan

You've beat us all with your talented tongue.

I sense sarcasm...

Ed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast