Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter is a horrible influence

Advanced Trainer

Hahahhaa Mexicans. Chrizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Nocturne, you don't have a right to dislike bosnians. I'm sorry, but it's solemnly true. Go to my school/county for a day and you can say you do.

They're the most horrible immigrants I've ever seen here in St.louis. We have over 30 types of immigrants. I'd rather have lots of mexicans then fucking bosnians. Bosnians get so much money from the state to live here; why can't they go back to their country? It smells there just like them.

Plus, they even try to make gangs here. Ha. I ruined every single time they try to make a "bosnian pride" gang or sign. I insult them all the time, get into arguments with them, and fairly I think bosnians guys are the most disgusting things ever.

And they continuously speak their language here. There should be a rule that no immigrant can speak any other language against an american. They insult others in their language and I know because a lot of people here no more bosnian language.

EW.
    You know who i hate more than Bosnians??
    Pakis, i hate the fuckers, they are all over england and most of them parade around like therye BIG and something hard, well nottz crews just beat the shit out of them it makes me laugh really...

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

If it makes you feel any better, Paul McCartney apparently didn't like them, either. He wrote the song "Get Back" about them if I remember correctly.

Advanced Trainer

About bosnians?

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, Paul McCartney apparently didn't like them, either. He wrote the song "Get Back" about them if I remember correctly.
    about pakis??

Pakistanis. Sorry, Kelsh.

Advanced Trainer

Pakistanis. Sorry, Kelsh.
    hahaha im gonna play that song in the street off my ericsson...

The Dark Lucario

You no speak english? Get out of america! We were here first so why can't they learn our language istead of us learning their's?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lucario View Post
    You no speak english? Get out of america! We were here first so why can't they learn our language istead of us learning their's?
    Not funny...

Actually we weren't here first

The Dark Lucario

We were here before them.

It doesn't refer to Pakistanis in the song specifically. It's inferred, so unless you've read the meaning of the songs, you would never know what they were talking about in the song. John Lennon, of course, thought that Paul was writing it about Yoko Ono, and their rift only deepened because of it.

Yoko Ono is one nasty motherfucker. Jesus fuck she's hideous. She looked terrible with long hair but now she has it cropped short and dyed like some kind of dyke.

Ughh. I just found a picture of Yoko Ono topless. Disgusting. I never want to see that again.

Thats..........disturbing

Advanced Trainer

XD

The Dark Lucario

No kidding.

kelsh, your signature has been hypnotizing me all day long. I can't stop watching it.

I like it, but it' beginning to get annoying

I have the right to hate whatever ethnic group I feel like!

The Dark Lucario

But that's being racist.

sage kaos

I thought you were Mexican.
    im mexican

Advanced Trainer

kelsh, your signature has been hypnotizing me all day long. I can't stop watching it.
    <3

I've no idea they nest in America, although I'm familiar with their immigrations. Serbia borders Bosnia. I've seen a lot of them, usually they act generic and live up to Bosnian stereotypes, guys are always cocky, wear jewelry and get into fights while girls are often arrogant sluts. I don't have a beef with them though.

And they continuously speak their language here. There should be a rule that no immigrant can speak any other language against an american. They insult others in their language and I know because a lot of people here no more bosnian language.
    they're language is a mixture of Croatian and Serbian, so it's very similar to mine, they have awful accent though.

Advanced Trainer

They only live in very few citys in America. Some where in Michigan, St.louis, and Chicago. Probably more, but those are the main cities that I know of.

guys are always cocky, wear jewelry and get into fights while girls are often arrogant sluts. I don't have a beef with them though.
    I wouldn't care for them either if they didn't try and annoy me as much as possible. I don't really say much to them unless they say something to me.

they're language is a mixture of Croatian and Serbian, so it's very similar to mine, they have awful accent though.
    Some Croations here as well. I don't mind them.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

There aren't any Bosnians in England!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast