Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harry Potter is a horrible influence

I've met a few Bosnians myself. Of course, how they found my high school is beyond me...*boggles*
    It was a single family with two brothers and a sister that registered. The two brothers were actually quite cool, but I'll have to agree with Devil about the sister. She was soooo irritating, thinking she was above anyone that attempted to talk to her, so of course she fit in with the slutty girls already at our school. There were serveral occasions where I wanted to slap the whore silly, but of course I'd get in trouble for picking on a younger student.... >=(

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

The only thing we have in terms of immigrants around here are Asians, and in my area, they only make up about 1 or 2 percent of the population. My town is literally completely white.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

My town is full of Mexicans because they decide never to leave Arizona. It seems everyday on the news there is SOMETHING about illegals being caught in a house or on the road inside a semi.

Pittsburgh has blacks, indians, and whites mostly. Some Asian. The indians, blacks, and asians make up half of the populace while the whites make up the other half. Maybe 70-30.

naaaar i just hate dam pakis, although i have met a few nice ones so i guess there is good and bad in all people... so even pakis too

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Some pakis run a convenience store near my house, but they really rip you off for stale food that expired a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    Some pakis run a convenience store near my house, but they really rip you off for stale food that expired a few months ago.
    Hahaha theres a joke about pakis in england because over here practicly all pakis own a corner shop (a shop literally on the corner) it goes:

Q:Why cant pakis play football (soccer to you)

A:Because everytime they get a corner they build a shop on it

rubymaster23

suprise

what the hell?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123