Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1000th Post Thread

Lit, and for now, Juggernaut.

Vash the Stampede

Very difficult to have a list to rate everyone by if, a: not everyone posts in this thread, and b: everyone who does post has an unknown rating

PS - yes, I RP... just not so much these days, but I do RP

Examples?

I'm that thing in the air above your head. =3 Draconic Espeon's Avatar

Ooh, rate me. >> Just kidding, I can rate myself. Maybe an upper semi-lit, not much more than that...

For the rest of you, I realize you probably don't know me, but I'm good friends with Nocturne on another site. Thus, he knows how I roleplay... (Though I'm looking for one here.)

^Click my baby dragons so they grow into huge cool dragons, 'kay?^

::Banner by Pikablu Pie of PE2K::Hanataro Yamada Lover <3::
    VPP: Ashitaka the //Luxio @ 48//Luxray @ 133//Pwn't @ 303

Vash the Stampede

I don't need a rating (I know how good I am), but for the accuracy of the list all RPers need to be on it...

PS - RP's I've participated in here:

Nine Guardian Pokemon
    Guardians of Ashur
    The Hunt for Treasure

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Some situations don't lend themselves to long passages. The Battle of the Hill was better... (don't even begin to ask. It was a story written by at least four people and was amazing. The only copies I know of reside on the Incinerators' Forums and Tugafighter's computer)

Ed.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic Espeon View Post
    Ooh, rate me. >> Just kidding, I can rate myself. Maybe an upper semi-lit, not much more than that...

For the rest of you, I realize you probably don't know me, but I'm good friends with Nocturne on another site. Thus, he knows how I roleplay... (Though I'm looking for one here.)
    You are a Juggernaut for now D_E.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails 009 View Post
    Rating
    Juggernaut for now.

And I upgrade Kelsh to a full lit.

Vash would be a lit. Not always on that full range of a lit, but you have had moments of lit-ness.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

Examples:

Nine Guardian Pokemon

Yeah, I know I'm not great, but I'm getting better at describing and I'm not doing so much in first person anymore. I'm doing mostly third person now.

I'd get an example from PE2K up, but at the moment, it isn't working for me. Dammit.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

I say mid to high level semi-lit.

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

*steps up to the podium, a bit like the big red 'X' on America's Got Talent, to await the judge's decision* I'm at my best in RP beginnings and in Taion. Check out Taion, and a few others that have to with Pokemon: Emotive Breakdown, that futuristic one I forget the name of, and also kiki's 2 Warriors RPs.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

I say high semi-lit, possibly literate.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

I'M A JUGGERNAUTTTTTT

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Juggernauts are DE, N9 (new nickname, sounds like a government secret agent group), and CL.

for now...

Rating? Everything I have is in your RP...

RULERS OF THIS LAND
    Mex, Umbreon, MPT, Dogar, CL, SuikunMyuu, Kelsh, Jimmy, NidoGod, SignalFlare, Peeki, DS001, Kath, Tora

Completed VPPs:
    Charizard, and Blastoise.

High semi-lit, probably low lit, with potential for more. Same as Espeon's Fury.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

cool

Profile ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizz
    The Form;

Name Jonathan Mendioros.
    Age 22
    Gender Male

Appearance

Click Here

Jonathan is a nice looking guy, although he is mean in the inside. He has long, white/silvery silky hair up to his neck. Wears his armor at all times, ready for anything and anyone. Wears a mask, which sometimes helps him when under tough situations where he canít let people find out his true identity, and he canít let you see him full face. Jonathan always carries around with him his sword, which will be explained in history.

Personality Stubborn, wise, and sarcastic. When I say sarcastic, I mean it in a way in which he takes everything into a level of extreme sarcasm. He loves and enjoys seeing people furious and angry, and tries everyone to their maximum, meaning that he tries to get on peoples nerves at times. Although, he can be nice to you if he prefers. He also likes to say wise things, and make people think. Riddles attract him, meaning that if he was given a riddle to solve, he loves the challenge. Once this guy thinks heís right, there is no way to prove him wrong Ė to him at least. Thatís just how stubborn he is. Also, during the early morning when he just wakes up, he is in a cantankerous mood. Donít want to talk to him then, because heíll be in the mood to rip you apart emotionally and physically.

Jonathan also likes to think. He will go into a great pensive, and sometimes you may find him in the corner of the street, sitting down next to an abandoned water fountain, thinking, strategizing what moves he will take next. Also carried with him a journal, where he writes what events go down and where he expresses his feelings.

Allegiance Radicalist. Rebellion which approves the age of new technology, but completely shuns the new age of weaponry.

Position in Allegiance Destroy everything in my way until the government decides to start thinking with a nostalgic mindset. Yes, Jonathan will be doing that. Sneaking into buildings, and going on a killing rampage. Heíll be the one doing all of the crimes and such. Most of the time, heíll be trying to kill everyone in business with the government. Jonathan will acquire maps to find ways into buildings and the system. Heíll be the guy in the first slot of people that need to be caught by the police.

Weapon Specialty His mystic sword, which is also half a staff. This sword wields magic when called upon by Jonathanís thoughts. The sword is in the picture with Jonathan holding it. Jonathan never lets go of his sword for anything, and it is his preferred weapon for battle/combat.

Special Traits/Talents Jonathan is lightning fast. He can jump very high and far, for a much unknown reason.

History Has an extremely nostalgic mindset ever since he lost his parents. Jonathan lost his parents in their desperate attempt to fight with the government officials when he was a mere teenager at fifteen (15) years old.

Initially, once Jonathan was four, his father was passing down his philosophies to him not to like the new age of this one main utopia. At this time, Jonathan and his parents were living in the slums, which was a horrible place to care for and support a family. The slums were basically a wasteland, and there were no places to get resources. To get food and water, one would have to drive a long way to get to the outer limits, and place where people who werenít born into a rich family lived, but they believed the thought of a new era of weaponry and the new technology. These people are treated by the government.

The main utopia was viewable because of its large tower, which was the stronghold for all of the grand city of Alexandria. Jonathan always thought he was going to be what he was today, a radicalist warrior trying to form a rebellion against the new era of weaponry. The new technology and foundings of needed medicine were okay, but the new weaponry would have to leave, in his opinion. Once Jonathanís parents died, he went in to live on the streets, roaming and meeting new people that believed in what he believed in. Jonathan has met some people that donít approve of what the governmentís doing, but they say they do in order to live a successful life. These people are to help him. Jonathan also feeds off information from these people, and these people support what Jonathan is doing.

His sword was found in a dumpster while running away from the police. He merely glanced over his right side, and the sword glinted and caught his eye. He ran to the dumpster, hid in it, and observed the sword. He then saw it glow for five seconds. Suddenly, Jonathan felt a sudden vibe in his body, which he has never felt before. He felt possessed. Quickly, he heard police coming closer, and thought about a different dumpster at a different place. Before he knew it, the footsteps of police running vanished, and he opened the lid, he was exactly where he thought he was. He didnít know what happened, so he quickly assumed the sword was a magical staff as well, given to him by the gods who supported him.

Jonathan is known as the ďMasked Riddler,Ē because he is known to buy spray paint cans and do graffiti on the wall, leaving riddles and clues to what his actions will be after he has planned them. So far, no government official has yet to crack one of his riddles. On Jonathanís criminal file, he is known as,

"Jonathan "Masked Riddler" Mendioros"...
    RP Post ;;

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizz
    [IC]

Date: June 3rd, 2578 10:38 am

Random Thoughts

Ahh today sucked. Still, none of the fagish government officials have cracked any of my riddles, so now I sit here ahead of my mural which I did a couple months ago here in the outer limits. Is it that the people are ignoring me, civilians and government officials? If so, why? I really wonder why anyone would come up with this horrible idea of transforming inner Alexandria into an idiotic utopia and then advance weaponry. I really want to break into the lab where they test out new weapon, steal everything, then come back to the slums, go further out into the ocean and dump all of their weapons to be tested, and keep the plans of how they made them. It would piss them off so much, ughh.

Something better happen today or else Iíll go ballistic. Yesterday, I was hanging around the slums just doing whatever and wandering around, it was also night time as well, and I heard this weird voice coming out of nowhere, singing so smoothly and swiftly. It was awkward, and I think what he was singing went a bit like this:

'Twas a time for dreams inclined,
    For dreams are dreams but chasms unbind;
    'twas a sincere death, it was,
    now but a hollow perish, it now is.

Of men and mice, the city wreaks,
    O' Holy Alexandria, Her Majesty speaks.

What awaits the tension
    between her within foes
    or the dreams they dreamt,
    or the hopes they hoped?

Will terror reign over this,
    Or will peace regain its era?

What of this lost
    cause will come; but a
    moment of rebellion,
    within this Queendom?

This seems like a riddle, or somewhat of a poem. Either way, it does have a powerful and sincere meaning to it. Whoever it was who wrote this, must be skilled at writing. Now I have this sudden urge from all of this reminiscing to get back to the slums, and start a search to locate this person who was singing it , if it was even a person. Maybe this person would help me and support my ways, we might be able to be partners.

Iíve been feeling quite lonely lately, and I think itís time I find a friend. Maybe a pet or something, who knows? Now what the hell am I talking about, a pet? That is unlike myself, Jonathan get a hold of yourself. Heh, well Iíll update this if anything interesting happens later, like if I hear anything suspicious or something, Iíll write this down.

I closed my journal and put it away beneath my armor. I then picked up my pen and placed it into my shoe, where Iíve been holding it forever. My sword was laid down beside me where I was sitting, so I started staring at it. All of those markings, it mustíve meant something. Maybe I could find someone to translate the weird symbols for me, the signs encrypted on the sword could mean something important, and that something could help me in my attempt at a rebellion.

I stood up and started to walk away from the mural I painted with my riddles on it. No one dared to paint over it, knowing that it would provoke me to do even more crimes. I swiftly placed my hand on the wall, and passed my hand over what Iíve done. I return my head, and look up to the sky.

I wonder, how are the rich people living? How are the people with the government living? Is it really fair that they get to live the easy and laid back life at home, while I have to deal with this? Is it fate? In that matter, what is fate exactly? So many questions running through my head, and Iím receiving no answers. Canít someone help me? AhhÖ I really do wonder how it i-

ďCrrrrrrrrrrckĒ

Something had moved in the bushes beside me. I turned my head and saw nothing, but I did see a leg of someone fleeing away passed the wall in front of me. Something was wrongÖ has someone been spying on me? Were they reading my journal entry, or attempting to steal my sword? Maybe even reading every one of my thoughts? Something was up, and something had to be done. If it was a government official,

ďI am seriously going to slap a bitch.Ē I murmured, with a slight grin on my face.

With that said, I gripped my sword, and started running after this person. I reach the wall, and look around. Nothing was there. I was too late, that someone had escaped, certainly with some type of knowledge. I walked forward; making sure no type of life form was near. Once I was sure, I turned around, and started dashing towards the slums. I want to meet the person whom I heard singing, and fast, every lasting second, I feel lonelier. I need some type of contact with another living being that I can talk to.

What the hell am I talking about? I was just making sure that there was no other living life form near me, now all of a sudden I want to talk to someone? Seriously, what is up with me? I think Iím getting mixed emotions. Oh hell no, mixed emotions? What the fuck am I talking about? Come on Jonathan, think something that actually makes sense!
    I'm bad ass. Expectin' the Juggernaut position. 8-)
    Į\(ļ_o)/Į
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

yeah im sort of winned there.

Advanced Trainer

I like how people consider others with lengthy posts as high literates. I've been roleplaying since I was 6-7 and I used correct grammar/spelling ever since. I miss those shitty roleplays.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

I've never seen NE around, and with 10 posts? A Juggernaut? Woah. I say N9, CL, and CZ. (Me )

Hehe.
    Į\(ļ_o)/Į

DE's from another forum and knows nocturne you fool

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I'm sure that no matter what my ranking, I probably still won't be satisfied. However, my curiosity leads me to an extreme urge to know what you rank me.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    DE's from another forum and knows nocturne you fool
    Well SORRY. I just don't think DE should be ranked high on this forum because she hasn't RPed long enough.
    Į\(ļ_o)/Į

CL, sorry but you've been knocked out by Chrizz. I think it's a four way tie right now with all the juggernauts, plus Solly, so I guess Solly is in too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast