Thread: WTF

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

OMG flame against me so i can beat you and be satisfyied

You can wait until later Goku.

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

OK NOC

But if he comes back after I leave, you can clean up the scene

The Dark Lucario

Unfortunately I don't think I'm hot shit, I don't want to be shit. I must admit that I'm impressed that you were the first out of three people that want to flame me to make a move, I didn't think you had the balls. I am also sorry to inform you that no matter what everyone thinks I shall walk out of here untouched by these flames. Next, where did I say anything about flaming you already? And finally, quit dreaming about me, you shall never have me, I'm not a faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lucario View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think I'm hot shit, I don't want to be shit. I must admit that I'm impressed that you were the first out of three people that want to flame me to make a move, I didn't think you had the balls. I am also sorry to inform you that no matter what everyone thinks I shall walk out of here untouched by these flames. Next, where did I say anything about flaming you already? And finally, quit dreaming about me, you shall never have me, I'm not a faggot.
    You apparently do. You feel the need to preach your superiority in every thread you post in. And another thing, don't ever fucking question my train of thought to kick the shit out of you. The reason you will walk out of here untouched is because your responses make no relevant point to the flames at hand and you try to distract the opponent from his target by ignoring his attacks.

As for you talking about flaming me, when you do a pussy edit and mock me, that it considered flaming in my book. At what point did I say I was dreaming about you. Aside from your imminent demise and destroying you, my mind has no commitment to thinking about you and avoids it at all costs, lest it be corrupted and defiled. Now get out.

The Dark Lucario

I will walk out of here untouched because I'm on a suicide mission that this has nothing to do with. You think you're cool because you try to flame those that admit they suck at insulting. This was further proven by the fact that you made a thread celebrating your thousandth post. I am apparently getting to you because my post are interupting your train of though showing that you lack focus. I don't preach my superiority because I understand my limits, unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lucario View Post
    I will walk out of here untouched because I'm on a suicide mission that this has nothing to do with. You think you're cool because you try to flame those that admit they suck at insulting. This was further proven by the fact that you made a thread celebrating your thousandth post. I am apparently getting to you because my post are interupting your train of though showing that you lack focus. I don't preach my superiority because I understand my limits, unlike you.
    It's quite obvious you have your head ridiculously far up your ass, to think you're above everyone else's posts. And if I thought I was cool, I would flame important, contributing members, not farts like you. And if you have a problem with a milestone thread, then you have a problem with many of the mods, elites, and admins on this board. And you are not interrupting my train of thought in the slightest. If you were, then my attacks would be scattered and random, rather than centered on your lack of a mind. And by barging into the Misc., messing with members far beyond you, and generally trying to get destroyed, you obviously don't understand your limits.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Hahahahaha n00b vs. Nocturne.

Nocturne ftw.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizz View Post
    Hahahahaha n00b vs. Nocturne.

Nocturne ftw.

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

hahahahaha, there should be more battles like this, so entertaining
    Greatness Reincarnated

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Definately.
    \(_o)/

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

reading this makes my head hurt. flame wars between noobs is most painfully boring.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

More like between a single n00b and a progressing member.
    \(_o)/

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Still, we don't need it.

I hate when people come on here and say "oh man someone flame me so we can have a flame war." What kind of fucking idiocy is that? There seems to be a definite correlation of people who think they're great flamers and actually really shitty flaming skills.

THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE WHO WAS FLAMING UP ABOVE IN CASE YOU'RE TOO DENSE TO TELL.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Agreed.

Pichubro, sometimes it's just best when you tell a certain opposite what you feel about them.
    \(_o)/

At least one of those people is going to come back and say, "but that doesn't include me, right? i'm a good flamer, right?" They always do. Black flies, the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    I hate when people come on here and say "oh man someone flame me so we can have a flame war." What kind of fucking idiocy is that? There seems to be a definite correlation of people who think they're great flamers and actually really shitty flaming skills.

THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE WHO WAS FLAMING UP ABOVE IN CASE YOU'RE TOO DENSE TO TELL.
    Thats a very harsh generalization, I try to get in flame wars becuase im evil
    Greatness Reincarnated

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Doesn't include you Jimmy because you've got great flaming abilities.
    \(_o)/

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    Thats a very harsh generalization, I try to get in flame wars becuase im evil
    Generalization? It's no generalization. It's the fucking truth. People here suck at flaming. Personally, I don't think your flaming skills are very good, either. You tend to revert to the old-and-far-too-used "go suck your mother's cock because she's a transsexual" kind of thing. You need to ditch the whole sexual insults thing and actually attack people personally if you want to have a lasting effect.

Who says im being serious when i do those things, like i said on many occasions its fun, it gets under their skin and before long they fall off their game. Its quite fun, I reccomend it.

On another note i dont post intellectually until i feel i have to, which is why I flame like that when its nothing serious
    Greatness Reincarnated

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Top flamers of PD

- Fullmetal
    - Devil
    - Pikatwo

Potential and getting there

- Jimmy
    - Nocturne
    - Walrus
    \(_o)/

Hmm i dont get why people flame each other... It is just pointless...

Sorry to say but im not on the potential list, I shouldnt be on the list until I defeat everyone
    Greatness Reincarnated

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast