Type 1:
    Type 2:

Weaknesses (x4)

Resistances (x2)

Immunities

Ability

Ability 1: Oblivious
    Ability 2: Anticipate

Pick Anticipate. There is absolutely no reason to pick the other one. With Oblivious you will be invulnerable to the rarely-used Attract. With Anticipate, you can make your escape if something has a grass move as a surprise for Swampert, like Grass Knot. This sets a firm advantage over Quagsire / Gastorodon. Anticipate does not work with Hidden Power Grass, unfortunately

Base Stats

HP: 110
    Atk: 78
    Def: 73
    SAtk: 76
    SDef: 71
    Spd: 60

Admittedly, Whiscash has some pretty awful Base Stats. However, it does have a speed which allows it to outspeed certain things and is alot better than it's counterpart Quagsire, and Gastorodon.

It's HP is really good, and it's Defenses aren't awful, enough to not die in UU and NU at least.

Movepool

Physical

Aqua Tail
    Waterfall
    Earthquake
    Spark
    Rock Slide
    Stone Edge
    Zen Headbutt
    Flail

Aqua Tail and Waterfall is for the obvious STAB, Earthquake because it has STAB and is a good physical move, Spark to paralyze something or hit stuff you wouldn't normally hit, Rock Slide / Stone Edge to go with Earthquake and make a coverall combination. Zen Headbutt can do a decent amount of damage, too. Flail is not good but it can work.

Special

Future Sight
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    Surf

It's Atk is a mere 2 higher than it's SAtk, so it is actually considerable that you use Ice Beam or Future Sight. It may provide interesting.

Support

Amnesia
    Tickle

It's movepool is not terrible, nor is it good. However, it is unusual. Spark and Future Sight are totally unexpected.

Movesets

Moveset 1

Whiscash @ Leftovers
    Trait: Anticipate
    EVs: 220 HP / 144 Atk / 140 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Satk) or Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Earthqake
    - Aqua Tail
    - Rest
    - Sleep-Talk

Sleep Talk set. Most common set, this can wall alot of physical sweepers in the NU metagame, and can do decently in UU.

Moveset 2

Whiscash @ Leftovers/Life Orb/Expert Belt
    EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Spark
    - Earthquake
    - Aqua Tail
    - Stone Edge

Paraylze stuff, a bit more of an offensive set. Whiscash does not deal horrible damage with Spark; it does alot better than you'd think.

Moveset 3

Whiscash @ Leftovers
    EVs: 156 HP / 112 Atk / 58 Def / 132 SAtk /
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Earthquake
    - Zen Headbutt / Future Sight
    - Tickle / Amnesia
    - Aqua Tail / Spark / Rest

The most novel set you can use. Nobody will expect this, and it utilizes some of the strange options that Whiscash gets. Tickle is to pseudo-haze, or Amnesia to boast SDef when you see a switch. This set requires heavy utilization of Anticipate.

Opinion/How to use

I've liked Whiscash alot. Defensively, it is a pretty good Pokémon, and it has alot more potential than it first appears to. I have always seen it above Quagsire, and have used it over him in my UU team. It is at the top of the ranch in NU, and at least usable in UU, but only use it for its natural advantages over Quagsire. It definitely works well in a team that relies on prediction.

Advantages over Quagsire:
    - Anticipate
    - It's speed is not awful; and can be used quite practically
    - Higher Special Defence
    - Higher HP (by 15 points)
    - Spark and Aqua Tail
    - Devent Special Attack
    - Zen Headbutt, Future Sight, overall better moveool

Makes a very save switch into Rotom, Pachirisu, Minun, Plusle, electric types in general, who will be using mostly Thunderbolt. You should then expect it to switch into a flying Poké and try a sweep, so don't use Earthquake immediately after that. Try Aqua Tail, or Spark.

EVs

Whiscash should try to use Leftovers to it's advantages, usually it doesn't need that much so usually you should tone it down to a level where it will get a full recovery. Defense is necessary on any set, since it's Defense is pretty low. It needs to pull off some decent Attack power, so it's Attack will usually require a huge boost.

156 HP on the last set will utilize leftovers and allow you to survive Pidgeot Brave Bird.

Counters

Tropius, Noctowl, Cacturne, Parasect and Sunflora. Tropius is resistant to most attacks it will usually use. Noctowl is not threatened by Whiscash, especially with Giga Drain. Cacturne will not die in it's hands; it can come in and counter it fairly effectively.

I wrote this for another site; however, I think PokeDream needs it more. I write analysises alot, so if you could implement something like this, we would be the first to do it, and it would be nice.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

except thats their stolen format so i'd have to mix it up a little. i will in the future

or you could just tell me how you want them in future and ill change them

Advanced Trainer

You have a typo. Move pool*.

no, it's movepool with no space.