Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIRST POST!!!

Default FIRST POST!!!

It'll be the best cunt fucking post you ever read. There will be dragons raining fire on the people as Metallica and Megadeth have a shredding war in the background. Earthquakes will spawn tornados that shoot flaming meteors and giant swords. The German army will rise from their graves as zombies and do battle with the Transformers and the Gundams and every other kickass giant Japanese robot. It'll be pitch black from the smoke and storms except for the raging dragon fires and the constant lightning. Thunder will be drowned out with the agonizing screams heard through the carnage, until he appears. With swift justice he silences the carnage one dragon and zombie and robot at a time, each one being slain beyond the point of recognition. All that remains will be a field of pulpy body parts strewn about by the fiery vortexes and crushed by meteors. Then, he will be crowned king of all that is, even the mightiest warriors shall bow to his might. This picture, in his honor, will be hung in every seat of power throughout the world.

And that's just gonna be the first post, there's gonna be more of these fuckers.

... wow

Advanced Trainer

XD

OK..........

i am officialy weirded out

hell mother fucking YES!
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

mex. you like his post or you like the fact that im weirded out?

Captain Caveman is your god, he's the alpha and the omega, he is the creator and the destroyer and he will dominate you till your fucking mind is blown. Just the sight of his viking beard is enough to bring the people to tears. Seek redemption in his eyes now or be damned to face his mighty wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Borkly View Post
    Captain Caveman is your god, he's the alpha and the omega, he is the creator and the destroyer and he will dominate you till your fucking mind is blown. Just the sight of his viking beard is enough to bring the people to tears. Seek redemption in his eyes now or be damned to face his mighty wrath.
    hahahahaha what warped reality do YOU live in??

The reality where you leave me the fuck alone after getting your pseudo elitist bullshit shoved so far down your throat you'll shit out the fucking terms of service. AKA 5 minutes from now.

It'll be the best cunt fucking post you ever read. There will be dragons raining fire on the people as Metallica and Megadeth have a shredding war in the background. Earthquakes will spawn tornados that shoot flaming meteors and giant swords. The German army will rise from their graves as zombies and do battle with the Transformers and the Gundams and every other kickass giant Japanese robot. It'll be pitch black from the smoke and storms except for the raging dragon fires and the constant lightning. Thunder will be drowned out with the agonizing screams heard through the carnage, until he appears. With swift justice he silences the carnage one dragon and zombie and robot at a time, each one being slain beyond the point of recognition. All that remains will be a field of pulpy body parts strewn about by the fiery vortexes and crushed by meteors. Then, he will be crowned king of all that is, even the mightiest warriors shall bow to his might. This picture, in his honor, will be hung in every seat of power throughout the world.

And that's just gonna be the first post, there's gonna be more of these fuckers.

The reality where you leave me the fuck alone after getting your pseudo elitist bullshit shoved so far down your throat you'll shit out the fucking terms of service. AKA 5 minutes from now.
    I am not an elite, and i smell an alt, so come on spill the beans

I am not an elite, and i smell an alt, so come on spill the beans
    Well the elite part is like "no shit".

Well the elite part is like "no shit".
    your quite good at this ill just sit back and laugh at your lame excuses i dont have the energy to flame at this ime of night...

oh my fucking god you cunts argue about the stupidest shit gaying up threads so fucking much

dreaming samurai stop this on the whole or you're restricted

God shut your fucking mouth I don't care if you are admin (or as you might say it "the afghsmiznistrator) you don't fight this battle for me. Samurai obviously wants to have his little pussy sodomized by the colossal dick that is Captain Caveman's legacy.

Cloud_Vaan_FF_Kings

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... .......

Advanced Trainer

colossal dick
    Giant squid?

I would find you the statistics on the size of giant squid penises if I could but I doubt people really post those kinds of things on the internet

whenever I watch the discovery channel, inevitably every single time there is a documentary about the search for giant squids, and I always think of about Giant Squid.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Giant squid?
    Am I tied to that word in your mind now?

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    I would find you the statistics on the size of giant squid penises if I could but I doubt people really post those kinds of things on the internet

whenever I watch the discovery channel, inevitably every single time there is a documentary about the search for giant squids, and I always think of about Giant Squid.
    Yeah, well, I guess that's just the effect I have on women. Communicated through marine biology of course.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

... What in the name of Hades!?

Ed.

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    Am I tied to that word in your mind now?
    Yes! I love that word. hahaha

Wow that was strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    Yeah, well, I guess that's just the effect I have on women. Communicated through marine biology of course.
    Of course, they found a new squid species, the colassal squid. A sibling of yours?
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast