Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey sasuke72uchiha

Umbreon

They were created at the beginning.

Oh.

The only thing out dated enough in the world to be made in "the beginning" are your scientific theories.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

To try and apply science to something we can't measure is a useless effort. To claim otherwise is pretty naive, there are things beyond human measurement and understanding; the only way to them is faith. So, the big bang created the known universe? That's fine, but it seems to me theres no way it could've been brought existence into being since it had already been around in the first place.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
    Carbon-14 testing is unreliable, I've watched where three different labs were givin material to test. All three labs came up with different ages that were millions of years off.

Yours and my dna is .0000001% different. Being 2% different, our dna is incompatible with chimps, meaning we can't impregnate chimps. So therefore we cannot be related to cavemen who's dna is 5% different.
    Thanks for the uncited anecdote and the misunderstanding of how evolution works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I mean, I REALLY REALLY hate monkeys.

Right now this chimp is thinking about fucking you. Better cover up your holes

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon View Post
    They were created at the beginning.

Lions and tigers live in totally different areas. The only way they'll breed together is human involvement, so they couldn't have possibly been here at the 'beginning'.

And explain geeps, a cross between a sheep and goat. A geep can only be conceived through artificial insemination because of the mechanical barriers preventing sex between a goat and a sheep.

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post

Right now this chimp is thinking about fucking you. Better cover up your holes
    Fuck you.

Love ya, Kelsh.

Umbreon

That monkey is scaring me.

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

Has no one noticed that animals such as mules and ligars can't reproduce? Somehow I feel that has something to do with something, but I'm pretty out of it right now to know what that would be. Anyway, to the evolutionists: How do they know that the millions of years they go on about aren't really thousands? How do they know their dating system isn't flawed? This reminds me of what my youth pastor was saying once about how old earth is.
    "How do you know how old the earth is?"
    "We look at the layers."
    "How do you know how old the layers are?"
    "We look at the fossils."
    "How do you know how old the fossils are?"
    "We look at the layers."
    It went something along those lines.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Mm, you're wrong, EM. Ligers and tigons can reproduce if they're female. Only the males are sterile.

Therefore, you can get li-ligers, ti-ligers, li-tigons, and ti-tigons if you breed the female hybrids with another tiger or lion. If you breed them for another generation, you can get even further deviations.

Hybridization can be a very useful asset, especially with crops. By hybridizing two different crops or animals, you can produce an effect known as hybrid vigor, where the offspring has more genetic diversity, more produce yield, better immune system and so on. This effect would probably also be seen in humans if inbreeding was more common. They use the hybrid vigor technique on cattle, pigs and other animals by breeding them with a different species of cattle, pigs and everything else, which therefore creates better, more viable offspring.

But yes, hybrids do have their problems. Ligers and tigons respectively have been known to have behavioral problems; lions are social animals that live in packs, and tigers are very solitary. Therefore, ligers and tigons have the social desires of both, and become very unhappy due to their conflicting desires of being around other lions and tigers, yet wanting their solitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    Mm, you're wrong, EM. Ligers and tigons can reproduce if they're female. Only the males are sterile.

Therefore, you can get li-ligers, ti-ligers, li-tigons, and ti-tigons if you breed the female hybrids with another tiger or lion. If you breed them for another generation, you can get even further deviations.

Hybridization can be a very useful asset, especially with crops. By hybridizing two different crops or animals, you can produce an effect known as hybrid vigor, where the offspring has more genetic diversity, more produce yield, better immune system and so on. This effect would probably also be seen in humans if inbreeding was more common. They use the hybrid vigor technique on cattle, pigs and other animals by breeding them with a different species of cattle, pigs and everything else, which therefore creates better, more viable offspring.

But yes, hybrids do have their problems. Ligers and tigons respectively have been known to have behavioral problems; lions are social animals that live in packs, and tigers are very solitary. Therefore, ligers and tigons have the social desires of both, and become very unhappy due to their conflicting desires of being around other lions and tigers, yet wanting their solitude.
    I'd never heard the females could reproduce. I'd always heard they couldn't, period. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    ~Mikey ^.^

The dating system they use is far beyond the comprehension of just about anyone here to argue for or against.

Also, there is a gross misunderstanding of evolution. Do people really know how it takes place? It's EXTREMELY subtle over MILLIONS of years. Organisms with SLIGHTLY more favorable features(maybe a neck half an inch longer) will have a better chance of living and reproducing and thus pass on those features, over HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of generations, the organisms begin to look completely different, just because of the masses of subtle changes over a very very long time.

Somehow I feel that has something to do with something
    Yeah, it has to do with the DNA being similar enough to allow the organism to be created, but different enough to have them fucked up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    The dating system they use is far beyond the comprehension of just about anyone here to argue for or against.

Also, there is a gross misunderstanding of evolution. Do people really know how it takes place? It's EXTREMELY subtle over MILLIONS of years. Organisms with SLIGHTLY more favorable features(maybe a neck half an inch longer) will have a better chance of living and reproducing and thus pass on those features, over HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of generations, the organisms begin to look completely different, just because of the masses of subtle changes over a very very long time.
    Indeed? I'd like to know more of this dating system, and I won't take that for an answer. Honestly it sounds like an excuse so prove me wrong.

Seriously, I need convincing that the dating system isn't corrupt before believing the earth could possibly be old enough for that to take place.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Who corrupted the dating system? A secret league of demonic scientists?

Here's an arcticle. I haven't actually read it yet myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

I don't mean it like that, I mean it like, how do they know that it's millions of years? Whose to say they aren't guessing it's millions but are leading the public around to think they know for sure.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Because why would they? Did you read the article?

Here's an arcticle. I haven't actually read it yet myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth
    ahahaha, yes, wikipedia is a very unbiased, factual source

Umbreon

I only read the first part but did you notice how many times in the first part there were words such as, consider, assume, and appear. They were only estimating.

So tell me, with these subtle changes, how did creatures like bats ever survive? When they had "subtle changes," how did they manage to avoid extinction before they had fully grown wings? Bats have long, highly flexible fingers, over which the wings are stretched. While these developed, how would they have moved? Looking at pictures, you can see that each finger is about as long as the body. These fingers aren't made for the bat to craw around. It didn't have paws, then grown wings separately so it could still walk around. Stages of development in its "evolution," going from paws to wings, would have made it easy prey for anything.

And then tell me about strata, the layers of the earth. If each one is a seperate, distinct period, why do some fossils go between two layers of strata?
    "What luck for rulers that men do not think." ~Adolf Hitler
    "you are gay furthermore you like sex with men" ~god

One of the Seven Deadly Sins of PD: Femme Greed

Obviously. They fix large, popular articles very quickly when they're tampered with. Many articles are locked to people without an account, and some edits need to be verified.

Wikipedia really is about the best source you can find on most things on the internet 98% of the time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast