Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54

Thread: What you've been waiting for, Goku...

  1. #26
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Where did you get THAT from BLOCKHEAD?? A how to flame manual??
    Well guess what when you was a tiny tot and i was too our moms met, and your mom's so SICK she blew me off at 7 yrs...
    What a day to remember, and all you get i bet is your family dog and you literally do doggy styyyyyyle hahahaha...

  2. #27
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Ok then Goku don't you ever speak to me or my family like that.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  3. #28
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    no one asked yyyyyyyyoooouuuuuuu

  4. #29
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown Dragon View Post
    no one asked yyyyyyyyoooouuuuuuu
    Come on BITCH


  5. #30
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai's Dream View Post
    Where did you get THAT from BLOCKHEAD?? A how to flame manual??
    Well guess what when you was a tiny tot and i was too our moms met, and your mom's so SICK she blew me off at 7 yrs...
    What a day to remember, and all you get i bet is your family dog and you literally do doggy styyyyyyle hahahaha...
    this is not a flame this a lame excuse for a fanatsy

  6. #31
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown Dragon View Post
    this is not a flame this a lame excuse for a fanatsy
    Yeah... you doggying your dog is YOUR ultimate fantasy isnt it Goku??
    But it will never happen because the DOG doesnt even want you...

  7. #32
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    SO you like to fuck your family dog umm a little secret keep your personal business out side of PD

  8. #33
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    "Claps" once again Goku demonstrates his thickness by using my own flames against me.
    Keep your originality you thick cunt...

  9. #34
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    yeah your moms pussy was thick and wet and tight

  10. #35
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown Dragon View Post
    yeah your moms pussy was thick and wet and tight
    Your mum jokes are getting old...
    I bet you have a "how to flame" text book right infront of you, all you are doing is looking at the pictures though, because everyone KNOWS Goku's mind is sooooooooooo downgraded he has lost the ability to act intelligently...

    Oh and look what GOKU pmed me, he says its his fantasy and would loooooooooooove to have a threesome with these 2...


  11. #36
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    I would rather make another home-made film with your mother and my friends she said she was looking forward to the sequel

  12. #37
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Yes yes ... Everyone refrain from laughing at Goku please, he has "special needs", he has repetitivuspatheticussyndromus its where he cant stop talkin about peoples mommas, its a rather SAD way to live your life but everyone TRY and be nice to him, just because hes different doesnt mean you can point and laugh...
    It means laugh HARDER and throw stones... hahahahaha you BITCH

  13. #38
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,760

    Default

    Dreaming Samurai, I told you to accept your restriction. I don't see why you can't post in the spam forum, it's not as if the threads you frequent are above Spam forum quality. Stay in the Spam forum on your old account for 3 days, then you will be unrestricted. Continue to post with this account and you will be IP banned for a week.

    I told you cunts I'm cracking the whip now.

  14. #39
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    EVERY BODY BRING MONEY BECAUSE DS IS A HOOKER. WELL YALL KNEW THAT ALREADY SORRY

  15. #40
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Dreaming Samurai, I told you to accept your restriction. I don't see why you can't post in the spam forum, it's not as if the threads you frequent are above Spam forum quality. Stay in the Spam forum on your old account for 3 days, then you will be unrestricted. Continue to post with this account and you will be IP banned for a week.

    I told you cunts I'm cracking the whip now.
    Ok...
    But GS said if i beat Goku in a flame battle he would lift my restriction...

  16. #41
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,760

    Default

    Giant Squid bows at my feet. Hold his comments in no esteem towards mine.

  17. #42
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Giant Squid bows at my feet. Hold his comments in no esteem towards mine.
    OK then i accept your offer i will stay on the rest of the forum but not JUST spam because im a spritist too...
    And after 3 days without coming on my alt to post in misc you will lift the bannishment on Dreaming Samurai correct??
    If so i just post "Signed: God" while quoting my post...

    So my agreement... Signed by: DS

  18. #43
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Yeah, sure, Tim. I'm sure you kiss his ass behind the scenes.

  19. #44
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,760

    Default

    Sure. Also, when you come back you will have to have shown improvement, or you will be restricted indefinitely. I don't see why you and other newbs can't post in the Spam forum, the thread you usually frequent here are not above Spam forum quality. I don't see the problem.

  20. #45
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,760

    Default

    Giant Squid is my manservant. I pressured him into agreeing to give me a blowjob yesterday, and went he went down I kicked him in the face and called him a faggot.

  21. #46
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    SO do i still have to flame with him

  22. #47
    Samurai's Dream
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Sure. Also, when you come back you will have to have shown improvement, or you will be restricted indefinitely. I don't see why you and other newbs can't post in the Spam forum, the thread you usually frequent here are not above Spam forum quality. I don't see the problem.
    I dont know misc seems more funny and interesting... plus it counts your posts.
    But today if you read my posts from this account i havnt been an ass, only excluding the ones made in this thread...

    Oh and Goku you do realise i didnt actually mean any harm with this so called "flaming" right?

    Anyway its agreed i will be back on tuesday mornin ppl!!! "Bows out"

  23. #48
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    i wasn't evening trying but, ok

  24. #49
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Giant Squid is my manservant. I pressured him into agreeing to give me a blowjob yesterday, and went he went down I kicked him in the face and called him a faggot.
    This is the thanks I get? How dare you Tim.

  25. #50
    KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SORRY I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    ok...... that was weird

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •