Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hicky is officially no longer a newb.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

My blanket's from mexico and it had "Gotta catch em all!" written in spanish on the front, with a horribly drawn pikachu and an ash ketchem with no shirt on, wearing a sombrero and riding a donkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I have a plastic Togepi that used to be able to walk and talk. Now it doesn't since it fell out of the car on the highway, but I still have it.

All and it's broken face.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    My blanket's from mexico and it had "Gotta catch em all!" written in spanish on the front, with a horribly drawn pikachu and an ash ketchem with no shirt on, wearing a sombrero and riding a donkey
    ahahah that's great

I never got any of the pokemon plushies during the fad in 1999-2000. Though I was a massive fan of pokemon as an eight-year-old, other than the games and the cards, I didn't collect a lot of mechandise. The only ones I can think of are:

a rainbow poster with different Pokemon and the catchphrase "Gotta Catch 'Em All!" that I bought in England when we went up there for the weekend about seven years ago while I lived in France.

a couple French Pokemon comic books that I bought at the supermarket. I didn't understand anything in the books but I wanted it because it was about Pokemon

I had this stickerbook of the 150 pokemon, and whenever you got a new pokemon in your pokedex, you'd put it down the respective sticker on the silhouette and write down the things regarding the capture, like where you caught it and what you named it. Both my sister and I had one, but my younger brother got into mine and destroyed the Mewtwo sticker, so I took my sister's book without asking and used that one instead.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234