Thread: Sinnoh rp...

Registered Users Regular

Default Sinnoh rp...

My first rp in a while... I didn't have any good ideas right now. Well this is a journey through Sinnoh, so you can collect badges and ribbions.

The fourm
    Name:
    Apperance:
    Personality:
    Starter:
    History:

Charizard_Man

First Sign-up here, this is pretty good. I've been waiting for a sinnoh rp to come out. But no one seemed to write one. Thanks.

Name: Tai Sugimori
    Apperance: Throughout his journey through the region of Sinnoh, Tai usually wears a comfterable selection of clothes. By comfortable meaning clothing warming him due to the low tempeartures of the north most point of japan. He wears a pair of black white bottom sneakers with two small, red lines from the heel. He wears a pair of black cargo pants. He also wears a plain white shirt under a crimson and black Paul style sweater. He has shimmering, black hair and bright, amber eyes.
    Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Tai's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Tai tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. Heís by no means easily intimidated, and doesnít have an exceptionally short temper. In fact, itís difficult to make him get angry at all through conventional means. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Tai also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that itís what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though heís by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a secondís hesitation.

Tai lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

Starter: Chimchar
    History: Tai was born to a rural house in the hills near Pallet town. He was raised by his loving grandmother where he learned to love Pokemon. When he was 10, Tai was going to receive his first Pokemon from Prof. Oak but his grandmother became ill so he had to remain at home and watch her. Several years passed and her condition became somewhat better. She decided that they needed to move closer to the town and that Tai could finally leave on his adventure. Upon his departure, Tai received the pendant and took it with him and promised to keep it with him for the rest of his days. One year ago, Tai took off to travel trough Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Now he is on the Seagallop One towards Sandgem Town, Sinnoh.

i will join when at least 2 semi lit rpers join and at least 1 other rper joins
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

Charizard_Man

OOC: So I'm not literate? =(

Registered Users Regular

ooc:yah you are

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Man View Post
    OOC: So I'm not literate? =(
    i dont know i havent seen you guess

i didnt say you were and i didnt say you werent
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

Registered Users Regular

ooc:by the way he signed up it sure looks like he is.