Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody Cross -Semi Lit and up-

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Default Bloody Cross -Semi Lit and up-

Plot

Unknown to most. Legends to some. Secrets to a few.........

Vampires exist. In our very streets, they live. And they kill. Only one thing seperates them from humans; daylight. When the sun shines, they rest, but with the moon rises, they wake. And the game begins.

Vampires have a never-ending, nocturnal craving for human blood. They are ferocious, yet possess such great beauty. They are extremely proud, highly intelligent, and possess great physical strength, it is no wonder that humans are fascinated by them. Vampires form as elite cohort. A cohort of unbelievably beautiful beings.........

Amongst the vampires, there is a power pyramid too. Class 'A'. The top, the True Blood. True Bloods are those whose bloodline is untainted by humans. Very few exist, only around ten in the world. They are only pure, but possess an unimagnable power.......

Class 'B', the aristocrat. Still a high class, and granted unique powers. Next comes class 'C', the common vampires. Most vampires come from this class, but the lowest comes next, class 'D'. Class 'D' is human vampires, those who had formerly been humans, but were victims of bites. Ordinary vampires look down on them and treat them like dirt, their lives are wretched, but they survive.

But there is another class. One that exists out of the power pyramid. Class....'E'. Human vampires descend into this class when, maddened by their never ending craving for blood, go out hunting on the streets. Killing humans. And that is when their lives end. The aristocratic vampires have a duty to kill these vampires, to prevent human deaths. They also keep Class 'D' vampires in check, but sooner or later, all human vampires met their end at the hands of an aristocrat.

The True Blood is pure and incredibly rare. They carry the title 'Vampire amongst vampires'. Only they have a special power: To turn humans into vampires. When bitten, most humans die from the great power of the True Blood, but an unlucky few survive. They survive, only to be tortured and tormented by the fact that they are turning into vampires themselves.

The aristocrats are not powerless themselves. Blessed with the ability to freeze victims, they make a fearsome lot.

Long ago, the war between humans and vampires raged fiercely. Many humans were bitten to expand the troops of vampires. The war could not be helped: Vampires had to drink human blood to keep alive. Humans, to them, were prey just like pigs and cows were food to humans. But things had gotten better since then, since the invention of the blood tablet. The blood tablet was a pill, designed to replace human blood in nutrients to vampires when mixed with water. It might satisfy the hunger, but it could not satisfy the craving; And that is why killings occur to this very day.

As said before, vampires are extremely beautiful, and highly intelligent. Inter marriages occures occasionally, none has succeeded. The vampire, driven mad by the constant presence of so much fresh blood, ends up killing their spouse. And this is why, to this day, wars continue.

It is the greatest sin for a human to supply a vampire with blood just to keep him alive..............

There are a select few humans that know of the vampires existence. Some are the vampire hunters. Descended from ancient warriors, these modern vampire hunters make killing them their trade. 'Humaniod freaks', as they call vampires. Others hope for peace. Harmony between the races.

Vampires, are actually humans in every other aspect. They breathe, they feel, they have emotions. Many, in contrary to popular beliefs and tales, hope for peace too. But their craving is never ending. Led by True Bloods, vampires attempt to avoid humans. The nightime is when they play. But killings still occur, and a True Blood's leadership is strong. If a True Blood turned to violence, ancient and legendary wars would be revived......

Now, it has happened. Kane Yuudai, probably one of the greatest True Bloods, was attacked by a vampire hunter. He killed him instantly, but the death brought up old feuds, and those under his leadership started to stir.

Now, humans are faced with a daunting question:

Who is more human, and who is more beast?

-------------

Name:
    Profession: (If you are a vampire, put what class you are, if you are human, put whether you are vampire hunter or not.)
    Side: (Peace maker or war)
    Appearance: (I will accept pics from those who I know are good, if not, you'll have to post a description.)
    Personality:
    History:

-------------
    Other things to confirm:

Weapons to kill vampires

Vampire hunters use special guns to kill vampires. They are called 'Crossing'. They do not have the power to harm humans, but a direct shot to the heart can kill a vampire. None of this garlic nonsense.

Vampires in general

They only come out during the night time after the moon has risen, in the day time they are asleep.

They drink blood from humans, without blood or blood tablets, they will die.

There is no way to see the difference between a vampire from a human except for protruded fangs and the fact that they are extremely beautiful.

-------------

Usual RP rules.

-I will accept NO one liners.
    -I reserve the right to ban people from the RP
    -If I say edit the profile, edit it or you're out.

-------------

Questions? Post them here.

Well, this is only my second RP, but I think it's pretty good, so please join. Vampires are a pretty much unexplored area in RPing, so that's why I created this RP after reading too much manga.

Created by Ninetails 009, 05. 08. 07
    Please do not steal.

Name: Myuu Tsukino

Race: Vampire

Profession: Aristrocrat

Side: War

Appearance: Browinish Hair, pale skin, black eyes with shados under them (not makeup, natural shadows) 1.75 meters, wears black cloak and underneath it a black shirt, with black jeans. Wears a very small fanged shaped necklace with a drop of human blood inside it, to remind him of his mission to kill humans.

Personality: Myuu is cruel, he likes seeing others suffereing, he is egocentric, and likes to show off his powers. After his parents deaths, Myuu became obsesive about humans. He studied their strenghts and weak points. He hates people who contradict him, and those who tell him what to do suffer grusomes deaths.

History: He was born to extremly powerful parents... his parents are known for their cruelty. At the age of 5, his mother was killed by a hunter. at the age of 8 he had master the art of freezing. his father and extremly cruel tutor allowed no mistakes. When he was 12, he went to the nerest human city, and in one alley corned a beautiful human girl, he killed her and drank all of her blood, leaving her dead. when he was 14, he and his father were forced to stop killing humans and go on the tablet. They didnt followed the rules, and his father was deeply injuered, by another vampire. Myuu completly healed his fathers wound, but it was futile since his father sought revenge and was killed a hunter. now Myuu is being taken cared by maids from his family mansion, but each night, goes out and one human each night. Now Myuu has entered a cult, which is in favor of Human/ Vampire war
    Last edited by Myuu; 08-07-2007 at 11:44 PM.

NAME: Krow Droy

RACE: Human

PROFESSION: Vampire Hunter

SIDE: War

APPEARENCE: 6'5", tanish, short brown hair, not much noticable facial hair, in shape - wears- black combat boots, black baggy jeans, and a black t-shirt (when he goes hunting, sometimes he puts on his dads black "lucky" headband around his head [the head bans is almost 2 feet long and is wraped around his head and tied once or twice and the extra length is at the back]) - accesories - "utility belt" which contains a bladed wire, a few throwing knives, some ammo, smoke bombs, regular bombs, a rope with an anchor like thing at the end so he can climb up things, and an extra scope for aiming, - other - a quiver (you know the things that go on your back and carry arrows) - weapons - a "Crossing", a Crossbow, and a small, exceptionally powerful hand gun

PERSONALITY: aggressive, serious, strategic, smart, determined, intimidating, kind of an asswhole, doesnt give a f*ck

HISTORY:

got a small taste of what the war was like (before the point that it is at now) when he was younger, wanted to kill all the vampires when he witnessed one who killed his grandparents (from his dads side), he grew up very angry because things really werent good for him and his family, he never knew his moms parents, he had 5 other siblings (an older brother and sister, and a younger sister, brother, and sister), one night when he was 16, Krow heard on of his dogs die so he went to check it out. He and his dad were the only ones who heard. They went to their backyard and saw on of their dogs dead. The Vampire who had killed the dog was going for the other dog. Krow's dad threw a knife at the vampire hitting him in the shoulder. The vampire hit his father and bit him. A hunter who heard the comotion shot at the vampire but missed. The vampire ran off and so did the hunter. Lrow's dad got up and looked at him, he knew he got bit so he ran from his family because he didnt want to hurt them. After that things got worse. He was 17 and his family was getting poorer. His youngest sister died of disease. Then his mother turned into a prostitute. One night when he was 18, his mom never returned, the family assumed the worse. Krow's older brother Derrku went off to the hunters to train. He wanted to go to but his older sister didnt allow it and she needed help. Since then Krow hasent seen his brother and has been training with the hunters himself. He sleeps at day and purposly hunts at night waiting for the vampires. He joined the hunters to help in the war but he wants revenge....
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

Do you want to kill me?

sure thad be fun
    ok im done posting i dont wanna spam her RP
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

Advanced Trainer

Post holder, please. I'll modify this with my profile.

Myuu, I can't view the picture so you've have to give a description. Extend the personality and make it much more detailed too. I haven't seen you RPing at all, so I'm still in unfamiliar grounds with you with that. You might want to give me an RP sample.

MPT accepted, that's some cruel history you've got there. (Saw you RPing on old PD )

Kelsh, I'm looking forward to it. I'll post my own profile once I get out of lazy mode.

am i acceptable now?

when do we start?
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Name: Drake Londoner

Race: Human

Profession: Scholar

Side: Peace maker

Appearance: Drake looks older than he is, mostly because of vampire encounters. He has gray hair that sticks out on the sides, with a shiny bald scalp. He has half-moon glasses and hazy green eyes. A big crooked nose and yellow teeth. He stands pretty straight (Many of the other old folks admire him), his skinny chest and stomach showing. His arms areslightly bony, but his legs look like they belong to a 45 year old (ha ha). He usually wears a cloak of some kind, blue preferably, and shoes with little crosses placed inside a secret pocket in them. (To ward of feisty vampires).

Personality:
    Drake was always kind of absent minded, he always kept his head in his studies rather than in other things that needed doing, like cleaning his room or assisting his father. He is kind of naive, usually innocent but also gullible. He was always equally and positive and negative, leaving him with an enjoyable, but not fun, life.

History: Drake's grandfather was a vampire, however his grandmother was a human. They loved each other, however, his grandfather was eventually forced to turn on his wife, devouring her blood, before being killed by an aristocrat. Before his wife died however, she gave birth to an incredibly rare phenomenon in vampiral life, a half-vampire. Drake's father was gifted, but also cursed. He did not have a craving for blood, but he still needed it. He also slowly burned in the sun. Unfortunately, he hated blood, causing him to starve himself. This caused Drake's father to die at an early age, leaving Drake an orphan after his mother died at child birth. After his father's death, Drake dedicated his life to vampire study, trying to find a way to make it so that vampires did not need blood and did not have to hide from the sun, but were still able to retain there other powers. His favorite thing to do was field study. In fact, he even made friends with some vampires. He now lives in a cabin near a graveyard where he expects to see many vampires.

ooc: Solly accepted, and I've just told Myuu to modify. We'll begin once he's done and once I post my profile. Applications are still open though.

Now am i acceptable

ooc: accepted. I'll post mine in a few minutes.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok no more spam...

Name: Silverwingz

Profession: Vampire Hunter

Appearance: 5 feet 6 inches, medium small build woman. She wears her custom made costume. It was made by her Grandmother. It's mostly black, except for a silver belt, made to contain her Crossing. There's a pocket where she could slot her Crossing in. Other than that, She has beautiful long blonde hair.She pinned her fringe up, as it was always pestering her eyes. She has a pair of silver dangling earrings, and a lucky amulet, also from her grandmother.

Personality: Most of the time, she's a negative person, however, she will turn positive once she kills a vampire. At that time, she will feel blood rushing up her heart, feeling warmth. Once she hears about another vampire nearby, she cools down again and anger dashes up her mind. She is a really sensetive person. She feels tears at the corner of her eye if someone hurts her deep inside. She bursts with anger when someone points at her on purpose. See-that's what I mean by her being sensetive.

History: At a young age, her mother was bitten by an aristrocrat, her father was a vampire hunter also back then. Her father and she kept crying non-stop. One day, her father stood up again. He said that he was going to take revenge for his wife, Silveringz's mother. Then, her father went on missions to kill vampires. Once, her father almost got bitten by the same aristrocrat, but he escaped just in time. When he got home, he fainted as he was way too exhausted. So, her father retired and stayed home as a normal person would. Now, she is willed to take over her father and destroy the unnecessary beings, and let peace return to the world.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

where are you ninetails?
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

I'll post my sign-up soon.

POST-HOLDER BITCHEZ

are we ever going to start this? i nedd an RP

ooc: Okay, okay, here it is. Here is the profile of the vampire that started the war- Kane Kuudai, or Lord Kane, as vampires call him. He can be controlled by anyone later on in the RP whether it's battle scenes or just conversation, but he won't be coming in immeditately, so we can leave him for the time being. J4E accepted, but you better no post one liners or simple conversations okay? I want descriptions. Nocturne, thanks for joining, at least, thanks for post holding.

----------------------------

Name: Kane Yuudai

Race: Vampire

Profession: Class A, most powerful of the true bloods

Appearance: Glimmering black hair, hanging down to his shoulders. It is silky smooth, he wears it carelessly hanging over the place, but somehow the style never seems to get messy. He has a pale pallid face, shallow and sunken cheekbones which are stained a bright crimson- Blood of his victims, always fresh, because he never stops feeding. He has deep soulful eyes, azure blue, readily hypnotizing any living being- both vampire and mortal, that dares to stare into them. They are cold with a vengeful fire dancing in them, reflecting his constant lust for blood, his craving to cause pain. He possesses shining lips, with dirty and yellow fangs protruding, at the ready to sink into the neck of another wretched victim. He is tall and lanky, cutting an intimidating figure in the shadows. He wears a raven black cloak around his shoulders, reaching down to the ground around his feet. His long, thin fingers end in sharp pointed claws, to tear the throats out of any offenders. Pale almost to a shadow, he in not easily spotted in the night time which he lurks…..and then it is too late.

Personality: Cruel. That’s the only word to describe his, cruel and cold as ice to the last extent, etched in every bone of his body. The screaming of victims is music to his ears; the hatred of many is his driving force. A sadistic, ruthless creature, Lord Kane indulges in the pain of others. He is as cruel to his minions as to his enemies; the slightest mistake nearly always proves fatal. He used to hunt for fun, but now the war is on the verge of breaking out, he actively attacks many humans to provoke the vampire hunters, all to fuel the fire and encourage the outbreak of the war. His commanding personality has gained him many followers, but he rules by terror and fear, never caring for his subjects.

History: Kane was born a pure blood, and since young had lorded his status over all the other young vampires, since vampires of class ‘B’ and below are obliged by ancient vampire traditions to obey any command given by a True Blood. Evolving from the playground bully to a real death threat to society, he rapidly gains power every single day. He’s brutal mindset captured the hearts of his fellow vampires when he was a teenager, and he organized hunts monthly, bringing a cloud of terror over the mortals of his village. His parents were both ruthless themselves, teaching Kane that both humans and human vampires were nothing but trash. He aims to exterminate all unworthy humans, only keeping a select (and wretched) few for blood feeding and torture fun.

-------------------------------------------------
    This is my profile

Name: Scythe Axel

Profession: Vampire Hunter

Appearance: Silver hair, cropped short and a rough fringe hangs over his forehead. He wears it in a messy style, but that does not bother him at all. He looks rather young, with rounded cheeks and big oval eyes, but the cute look is deceiving. His true personality is only reflected in his eyes, which are amber, full of vitality and life and determination. He has a muscular body, but he wears many battle scars on his arms and legs- Images from his previous encounters with vampires. He is pretty tall, and he wears a dark blue jacket over a plain T-shirt, with a ‘Crossing’ strapped to his belt. Many call him hot, but he has no time for girls.

Personality: He’s normally very cheerful and outgoing- when around humans. When he’s doing his job hunting down vampires, he’s a loner. He is afraid of any teammates getting hurt, and so prefers to work alone, to prevent causing accidental harm to others. Ruthless when hunting down vampires, he thinks that as long as they were vampires, they deserved to be killed, regardless of its class, or its intention. He murders peace loving vampires as well as the harmful ones, and that’s what makes him a well known and hated figure in the vampire world. Fueled by his dark hate for vampires, he is eager for the war to start, for that is when all vampires will emerge, and when the killing will truly begin.

History: Scythe was born to loving parents, both reputed vampire hunters. He trained under them, and soon learnt how to wield a sword, aim a ‘Crossing’. By the age of thirteen, he had hunted down his first vampire, a level E that had emerged in the daylight when he was in town, causing a massacre of humans. By fifteen, he was already set to be a professional vampire hunter. But all along, he did not have any real hatred of vampires- He only killed because it was part of the job, because he was taught to kill them. But when he was 16, his life changed. He met a true blood for the first time. The True Blood was an unusual case- She fell in love with an aristocrat. And the aristocrat was killed by Scythe’s parents, although he had not done any wrong, the only mistake he made was to be spotted. And when he was killed, the True Blood shed tears. And vowed revenge. Visiting the house of the Axels, she gave Scythe’s parents two quick bites- Two bites that would doomed their lives. Then she left, leaving the two parent of Scythe, now vampires themselves, to kill their only son. The arrival of other vampire hunters saved his life, and his parents were promptly murdered by their very own partners. Scythe was devastated. And his hatred for vampires boiled.

--------------------------

I'll begin in the next post.

ic:

Scythe panted as he ran, perusing the dark figure ahead of him, as he went deeper and deeper into the narrow abandoned alleyways of the city. Darkness loomed up ahead of him- It was a dead end. The vampire stood cornered, trapped. Scythe halted, standing a few metres before the vampire. It crounched down on the floor in submission, as Scythe whipped out his ‘Crossing’ and primed it. There was no turning back now. The vampire’s blank red eyes stared up into his own blue ones, pleadingly, begging for mercy. It saw none in those blue eyes.

“BANG”

The dark figure slumped, and it’s life was over.

Scythe put his ‘Crossing’ back into its holder, wiping the sweat from his brow. It was just another night’s work for him, another successful kill. Above him, shone a light. Dawn was breaking, the time of he vampires was over for now. But they would be back again tomorrow. Scythe turned away, leaving the body of the vampire to crumble slowly into a fine grey dust. It had been a level ‘E’ vampire, another senseless piece of trash. Attacking Scythe for blood was the last thing it would ever do in its lifetime.

Scythe took out his notes as he was walking as studied them in the growing light. It was a pity that the vampire he killed was not one of Kane Yuudai’s subjects, or important information could have been gained. He tucked the papers back neatly into his pocket and headed back to his house, to trace the location of the exclusive True Blood. And once he did, there would be no mercy.

drake looked through the pages of the book. Hmm..... Interesting. Drake turned the page and gave a great big smile at the title, Vampires, and How they Function. The rest of the book was junk, except for the chapter on werewolves, he was planning on studying lycanthropy once he finished his first objective.

"Sir," a voice called out from behind him. Drake became startled. "Who- what?" he said.

"Sir," the voice said again. Drake turned around to see it was the bookstore owner, "Sir, we're closing."

"Er.... right then," Drake replied, he dug into his pocket and pulled out $20 dollars, "I'll take this book and go. Keep the change."

Drake walked out of the bookstore quietly, silently proud of his find. Well done, Drake. You've done it again. Drake made a small smile and put on his brown jacket, over his yellow sweater and yellow pants. he didn't like to wear his cloak in public. Besides, it was too cold for cloaks. Drake inhaled deeply and prepared stretched a little, or as much as a person his age could. It would be a long walk home.

IC: Myuu Tsukino was on his palace, he was reading a book, when one of the maids of tha house enter the large, empty room where the young vampire was.
    "Sir, we just recivided word that our last scout was murder, yet again by Scythe," said the woman.
    Myuu raised an eyebrow, and closed his book.
    "Scythe again, hmm" said Myuu in a cold voice. "I think i shall pay him a visit one of this days," said Myuu licking his fangs. "Well?" said Myuu.
    "err, what is it Sir?" siad the Maid.
    "What class was the scout?" said Myuu getting inpacient.
    "Dont worry sir, he was merly a class E" siad the Maid.
    "Well that bastard deserved to die being a class E, filthy vampire, I just hope it didnt killed any human" said Myuu bitterly, inside of him, Myuu really wish that the scout had killed humans. But Myuu was still wondering about Scythe. and what was he up to?

OOC:

finally

IC:

It was late. Dark, mysterious, and creepy. Once again Krow Droy was out to hust for some vampires. Weather it be full bloods, half bloods, or any kind of blood, he would want it dead. He woke up. He didnt know what time it was but he knew it was late. He headed towards the front door. He opened the door when he head a voice.

It was his older sister, Yolanda. Yolanda is 24, 2 years older then Krow. "You can't go out hunting forever. Getting revenge isn't gonna bring back mom, dad, or anyone." Yolanda knew that Krow did this every night. She told her younger siblings that Krow worked as a guard for the govenor. This was the only excuse she could think of to hide the secret from their younger siblings.

"It might not bring them back, but I'll still know that everytime I kill one, that it's one less that can kill a human." His point was valid. Yolanda understood and went back to sleep. Finally Krow walked out.

Dressed in all black with a hand gun in one hand and a throwing knife in the other, Krow Droy was ready to kill. He was pissed. Everytime his sister gave him one of those talks, it would make him more angry and want to hunt even more.

Krow walked about 20 minutes from his house. He smelled a dead vampire and went to check it out. "Someone beat me." he thought as he saw a dead vampire in an allyway. He walked a little more and saw a vampire going in and out allyways. He closesly but silently followed. He had death in his eyes and he was ready.
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

IC: Drake kept walking down the street, reading his book. "Vampires have are most famous for their urge to draw blood by puncturing a wound in skin." Drake paused. There was something about that sentence that seemed to reveal something. He raised and eyebrow and thought about. "Hmm-"

Drake bumped into a darkly dressed man and fell down. "Sorry," he said looking at the man. He noticed the "Crossing" hanging from his belt and scrambled for the book, trying to hide the cover.

ooc: Argh. I don't have time to RP much lately.....oh, and I forgot to post vampire ages, so everyone got the vampires all wrong, but it's not a major problem.

ic:

A faint noise reached Scythe's ears, and he paused for a moment, listening closely. Sounds, a conversation. His hand tightened on the 'Crossing.' Why was he tensing? Looking back, he saw two men, one elderly, one young, with the latter sitting down hard on the cold concrete floor. Two humans. So why were his instincts going crazy? Dawn was breaking, it was not like any vampire would be out roaming the streets with daylight alreadt beginning to break........

Wait........was that a human? Scythe peered more closely at the aged one. Something was simply NOT right. The man did not have the customary red vampire eyes, nor could be spy fangs of any kind.......yet something was bugging him, gnawing at the back of his mind. Scythe pulled out his Crossing, but not in 'Fire' mode. He switched to its detector, and aimed it at the old man. At first......nothing. Scythe relaxed, and was above to stow the 'Crossing' away when he felt a twitch on the handle. The 'Crossing' was getting a signal, faint, but sure. Scythe was puzzled, but now it was confirmed; The old guy was definitely suspicious.

Taking care not to be heard, Scythe turned around and crept closer, hiding behind the corner. Was the man on the floor an accomplice? He would just have to find out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast