Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloody Cross -Semi Lit and up-

IC:

"Excuse me, I didn't see you there." Krow said to the older looking man. He noticed that he had dropped a book but he didnt get to see what it was. Krow didn't care of it too much. He was more concerned about the vampire that now got away because of this distraction.
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: "Yes, yes, I'll be on my way, then," Drake touched the cross in his shoe with some menial hope for protection, then he got up and nodded to the man, trying not to look him in the eyes, "By the way, my name is Drake Londoner, what's yours?" A vampire hunter's name would probably come in handy for later.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

ooc: Posts are getting shorter...shorter...shorter........make them longer please.

ic:

Scythe was alarmed as sparks of recognition lit his eyes. The other guy chatting to the vampire-suspect was a vampire hunter himself. What was his name.......ah! Krow Droy. He had heard of him within the closed vampire hunter circles, yet he had never actually met him before. It seemed as if Krow was more incompetent than he thought. The vampire was shifting around on the spot, clearly uncomfortable and hoping to make a quick getaway. Scythe struggled with himself internally for the last time.

Was he a vampire? Was he not?

Looking at the signal form his 'Crossing', faint but definite, he made up his mind. He stepped around the corner, drawing out the 'Crossing' as he did so.

"I have no idea what you think you're doing, lurking around the place when daylight's about to break, but don't you think it's better to submit quietly, vampire?"

His tone was light, pleasant, but his eyes had hardened to steel. His finger was rested firmly at the trigger of the 'Crossing', ever at the ready, and he felt a light beaddrop trickle down the side of his head.

Now, vampire......what will you do?

OOC: Are you talking about me? If so:

IC: Drake jumped. He was getting to old for this. He touched his heart, making a face of unpleasent disease. He breathed deeply and turned around. Me? A vampire? Ha! He swallowed at the look of the freakishly innocent-looking person. He examined him quickly, noting the scares on his arms and legs.

"Me? A vampire? I feel complimented, for you to think a guy like me as handsome as a vampire," Drake said, slowly smiling, "Or are you reffering this guy here, holding a crossing. What kind of vampire-" He suddenly stopped, he had just revealed he was a vampire scholar. He resumed, trying to cover up, "I mean- Uh- That.................... Oh, fine, I study vampires. Happy now?" He glanced around nervously, slowly realizing that neither had thought he was a scholar. He slapped himself on the forehead. "D-oh."

OOC:
    sorry

IC:

"My name is Krow Droy" I said to the man. I stuck around because the vampire had already gotten away. I noticed someone else but I couldnt tell who it was. I just stood there listening to the short conversation. The man seemed to get defensive when being asked if he was a vampire. I just let it go and walked away without anyone noticing.
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

IC: Before theother person had a chance to respond, Drake turned around to find that kow had walked away. Oh well, his loss, he could have used this book after he beat me up to get it. Lucky for me. Drake tried to overcome all of the sudden happenings. he turned back to teh other vampire hunter, who was still holding a cross, and said, "Did you see him leave?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12