Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who here hates ash?

pentiummmx

Ash sucks. I'd like to see more Jimmy (Gold) and Marina (Crystal!!!!!!!!!!1!), but it probably won't happen...Damn Ash...

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

I only hate him because he never evolve that crappy old Pikachu thingy. And I don't know why are u all hate Misty but I like the calm Misty in the Episode of 'The Togepi Mirage' and 4 Brock, I guess he don't have a girl because he's super aggressive He always said something like "Oh my cherry blossom" or somethin' like that. Mmmm I type to many of 'em I guess
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Let's see.... hmm...

Ash: Utter Loathing. He sucks way more than people give him credit for (because no one on that show thinks he sucks at all, for some reason -__-), he wins 80% of his battles by sheer luck, his new voice causes me indigestion, and his character overall makes me want to eat my own foot to escape the mental torture of it all.

Misty: Hate. She's just a biotch.

Brock: Alright. I feel a little bad because he really is one of the anime's better characters, and he always has to end out the episode by waving bye-bye to his newest flame with tear ribbons running down his face. But he can be pretty annoying, if given the chance.

Pikachu: Good. Sorry, no matter how I look at it, I love Pikachu. Ash's in particular is annoying, but I like Pikas alot, so I can't really help but overlook its faults.

Harley: Loathe. He's freaking gay and needs to die somewhere cold and horrible.

Drew: Okay. Probably really a nice guy underneath, but his stuck-up, too-good-for-you exterior is enough to make me dislike him somewhat.

May: Pretty Good. I don't know why, but I've always kind of liked May. She's smart and pretty, and although sometimes she makes rather obviously poor decisions on the battlefield, she's a good character overall.

Max: Greatly Dislike. He whines and cries too much and he serves almost no purpose in the series except to help exhibit May's familial, soft side.

I guess that's about it.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

BlackJack

Ash and Pikachu...hate them both.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Hate Ash. Tolerate his Pika. Love all the other little furry yellow farts.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

rubymaster23

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Ash is a whiny little bitch. I hate him, but at the same time I tolerate him. But yeah, Misty is a bitch.
    I agree, but I just hate him altogether. He is such a wimp. I really think he should go see Dr.Phil.

>RM23<

If Ash would just grow up I wouldn't hate him so much

Synch-or-swim

Ash, first off, is voiced by a girl. that does not work, because you can TELL it's a girl. if it were a girl that could SOUND like a guy, lke BART from the simpsons, I MIGHT have been able to let it slide. but no.

secondly, Ash is ten years old...and HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS!!!
    with some cartoon characters, this works. for anime, where you have a progressive story, it does not work to have all this take place in the same year. if you put together all the seasons, this has to at least have been 4 years since the start of the show. thereby, I hate ash for being immortaly youthful, because this shouldn't happen in this genre.

Third: ASH...IS...A...TOTAL...JACKASS!!
    seriously, his personality is of that of a small child. one WAY younger than 10 years of age!

finally: Misty is so much cooler than may or dawn. because she's two years older, more mature, less of a dingdong, and sometimes hilariously spaz-tastic. plus her hair is the bomb, fuse and all.

BROCK...brock is brock. but he seriously needs to change his tactics. then again, some chick to fall for the sort of stuff he pulls, so its not exactly believable that he's gone this long without picking anyone up. ah well.

Hey ash can get annoying
    pikatu i cant hate the little fuzzball
    misty rocks
    may i hate her
    max the worst ever
    dawn who fuck du sshe think she is
    Oh crap,i'm a rookie*slaps head*???
    Ahh well what can i do about it*shrugs shoulders*

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonmaster View Post
    The new Ash sucks, but 1st season/2nd season Ash was okay.
    thats because you were 8 years old at the time, of course he was cool.

Registered Users Regular

Ash sucks I feal sorry for all of his pokemon that are in his control but I hate this pikachu.

nah, Ash aint that bad but can get quite annoying!!
    I like all the rival characters myself. Wait not Gary i hate that A**face!! Nah, Drew, Harley and Paul are alright.

I think Ash is all right.

Ash is better than Drew. But not by much. I like Brock. And Harley makes me laugh.
    derp

Needs more cowbell PentiumMMX: The Crystal Fanboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pentiummmx View Post
    Ash sucks. I'd like to see more Jimmy (Gold) and Marina (Crystal!!!!!!!!!!1!), but it probably won't happen...Damn Ash...
    I've said it before, so I'll just quote my original post.
    The Crystal Fanboy is back...

ScizorMaster352

I hate ash`s sinnoh voice but still, i tolertate him

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

Ash is a whiny kid who's constantly complaining about how he thinks he's a good trainer.He needs to go through puberty already.Isn't he supposed to be at least 16?He can't be ten forever.He has all these great pokemon and look what he does with them!He hasn't even evolved his Bulbasaur or Squirtle yet!He even made Pikachu be so loyal to him.If I was Pikachu,I would of shocked Ash with my Thunderbolt and laugh just for fun.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

my home is your home, we're all friends. Celebi's Avatar

ash sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebabe kitten View Post
    Ash is a whiny kid who's constantly complaining about how he thinks he's a good trainer.He needs to go through puberty already.Isn't he supposed to be at least 16?He can't be ten forever.He has all these great pokemon and look what he does with them!He hasn't even evolved his Bulbasaur or Squirtle yet!He even made Pikachu be so loyal to him.If I was Pikachu,I would of shocked Ash with my Thunderbolt and laugh just for fun.
    He should be like 20! I remember the first episode of pokemon 10 years ago. By that time he was 10... he could be older or could be younger... because in many episodes they included more than a day and some less than a day. The problem is that they didn't air a pokemon episode every day. I think I've seen 2 Ash's birthdays, but I'm not sure.

ash is ass hole fuck him he is busy he can fuck mysty but he dont tat ass hole

lol such a troll thread

Beginning Trainer

ash is an idiot, agreed.
    ash need to learn how to do stuff and no he doesnt need something heavy dropped on him, he needs to be beaten till his bones break, stabbed twenty times and cut to bits before something realy heavy falls on him, that or he could figure out that torterra is a big and slow continent pokemon not a jungle lizard that is unmatched in speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12