Thread: Kesshou Whispers

Advanced Trainer

Default Kesshou Whispers

Many years ago, before packs had yet to fight over the land, whispers of a crystal were gossiped. "Immortality" Some said "Invincibility" Others whispered "Unlimited Power" They continued. For many moons the whispers of the location were shared, until one day, a gleaming blue stone emerged from the center of the earth. The stone took many gazers, until it teleported away, by itself.

The gossip did not stop, it only grew.

One day a wolf gazed with its own eyes upon the stone, and told others. Word spread fast. Many packs gathered to this land, the land now renamed. "Kesshou." The packs fought for many moons. The war started with hundreds of packs, and now, 24 moons later, it has shrunk down to two. The Abhil pack, and the Ankita pack.

The Abhil pack lusts for the stone, to enhance their power to extreme. When the moon is above their heads, the wolves belonging to this tribe can regenerate their health at will. They wish to sue the stone, to make it the same procedure, but even if the sun is visible.

The Ankita tribe want it for a different reason. The Ankita tribe has had a curse set upon them, and ever single one of their members, that they are marked for death before they find a mate. With this curse, the population is dwindling, and they rely on outside wolfs to enter the pack. They wish to have this stone to break this curse.

As if a gift from the crystal, every full moon the wolves may turn into their human form.

Who will you join? And who will you help?

R u l e s;

I want this to be fairly literate, please.
    Wolves may not have power.
    But they may have they're own set of wings, strange colored fur, jewelry, and whatsoever.
    (: Try to use spell check every time you post. Just try, yo.
    You may not add a plot/twist with out getting my permission through PM.
    You also may not be over all powerful.
    Wolves may change into a human on a full moon. Never any more.

R a n k s;

Ankita Pack --
    Alpha Male [taken by Kelsh]
    Alpha Female
    Beta Male
    Beta Female

Abhil Pack --
    Alpha Male
    Alpha Female
    Beta Male
    Beta Female

P l o t C h a r a c t e r s;

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...56781/wolf.jpg
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...Slayer/Max.jpg
    Name; Sephile
    Gender; Female
    Pack; None, loner.
    Age; 9 moons.
    Appearance; She is small, even for her young age, and has long beautiful dark grey and silver fur. One eye is a light, crystal blue and the other a seafoam green. She has a blue tint down her maw.
    Personality; Quiet and keeps to herself, but never the less very caring and loving. She can't stand to see some injured or depression, and loves to cheer any wolf up. She's also timid and afraid of other wolves, since she was attacked by them as a pup.
    History; Sephile was born alone as far as she knows. Actually, she has no idea of her past or where she comes from. All she knows is that her only friend is a strange voice that comes from a beautiful crystal that appeared to her one day.
    Plot importance; She is the keeper of the rare crystal that everyone is searching for, but doesn't even know she is. It sometimes talks to her, and seems to comfort her in hard times. Since she has no friends are talks to any one, it's good to have some to talk to. The crystal is usually invisible unless in Sephile's den she's had since a pup. For some reason unknown to her, she's been attacked a few times. This is why she's afraid to talk to wolves or be in a pack.
    Roleplayer; Ninetails_009.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...20girl/055.jpg
    Name; Ariel
    Gender; Female
    Pack; None, is human.
    Age; 10 years old.
    Appearance; She's short and small, but that's typical since she's still very young. Ariel has long, dark gray hair that almost seems black and pretty, strange red eyes.
    Personality; Ariel is quiet most of the time, but that's because her only company is an old wolf that lives in the cave with her. She's brave for a small girl like her, and is always ready to take new challenges. Deep down she's very wise too, thanks to the wolf who taught her his wisdom.
    History; She was born with a normal family, until her mother became a drug addict and her father abused her. Soon enough, she was sent into an orphanage with terrible food and such. Every day Ariel wished to have some one adopt her, but as people walked in to pick out a child she never was picked. Why not? She didn't know at all. She was always smiling and trying to have fun afront of them, and polite and nice. Soon enough, with no luck, she ran away from the orphanage and found a strange, old wolf. And found out she can speak to the feirce canines.
    Plot importance; She is also looking for the crystal later into the plot. I can't say why, it'll spoil it. ^_~
    Roleplayer; Open!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...6/67940e07.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...-anime-guy.jpg
    Name; Wise Wolf [no name]
    Gender; Male
    Pack; Loner, lives with Ariel in a small cave.
    Age; 130 Moons
    Appearance; He's large for such a frail, elder wolf and has muscular features. Though he uses no physical strength, he obviously looks strong for his age. The Wise wolf has a light grey pelt on his main frame, with black speckles on his side that trials down to his tail. He has pupiless light blue eyes that shows that he's blind. His neck and such is more thicker with a sort of white mane, and he has huge paws. His tail is huge, and fluffeh, and also
    Personality; He's the wisest wolf you'd ever meet, and has rumored he learned all his knowlege from the Gods. The Wise Wolf is mysterious and only talks to few wolves that want to know about the crystal, since he has dreams and messages from the Gods about where it is located and information.
    History; His history is completely unknown to anyone, and no one dares ask.
    Plot importance; He protects Ariel from any wolves that would harm her and something very important in the future.
    Roleplayer; Taken by Kelsh!

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs13/300...SpiritWolf.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ys/WolfBoy.jpg
    Name; Sparv
    Gender; Male
    Pack; Abhil Pack
    Age; 30 moons.
    Appearance; He's slender built, with blueish gray coat that is long and some what messy. He's any other normal looking wolf, actually.
    Personality; While a front of his pack mates and such, Sparv is kind and usually keeps to himself. He acts caring, and always begins the day to people "Good Morning!" or "How are you?". To bad that's not really him.

He's the meanest wolf ever, scratch out the act he pulls afront of Abhil Pack. He's the a good fighter, and always does his loyalties. Though he's not really loyal. Why pull off the act then?

Because he wants the crystal all to himself. Once the pack finds it, which he's sure they will, he'll kill them all and keep it to himself.
    History; Normal wolf life, mother died of old age and father is an elderly warrior in the pack. Nothing special.
    Plot importance; He wants the crystal also, and is willing to kill anyone to find it. Hint, hint.
    Roleplayer; Open.

http://images.quizilla.com/L/LY/LYC/...ingenBlack.JPG
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...Anime/kool.jpg
    Name; Vitefo
    Gender; Male
    Pack; None
    Age;60 moons
    Appearance; His black fur shows no sine of shimer. It is coated with dirt, and other materials that give it a darker tone. His eyes are black with no sign of emotion. He has a slight scar over his right yellow eye that is white.
    Personality;
    History; His history is bleak. Or, if you prefer, dark. Dark enough to match his fur and eyes. It has been said that he is a decedent from the stars, only to come down when bad things are to occur. He was there at the start of the war, he was there when fight broke out, he was there when the curse was set upon the Ankita pack
    Plot importance; You can't tell?
    Roleplayer; Open.

F o r m;

Code:
    Name:
    Age(in moons):
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Anything Special:
    Other
    Last edited by oldKelsh; 08-05-2007 at 12:25 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Name: Kamal
    Age(in moons): 230 Moons
    Pack: Ankita Pack

Appearance:

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/20...SpiritWolf.jpg

Kamal's wolf form frame is built muscular and large, like most brutish wolf's are. He has large paws that would stomp over you if you don't move out of his way, and two large white fangs that would sink into your throat if you disobey him.

His fur is long - some what messy - raven black. He has dark maroon eyes that can glare straight into your soul and burn with such intensity you'd flinch. Kamal's right ear is peirced with a yellow earing, and has a scar on the top of his maw.

The male wolf's wings are long and large, their wingspan spreading through the sky. He can't fly to high, just sort of levitate in the air since he's to heavy. They're gray and black wings that look like bats'. He also wears the traditional neckless with a star in a circle that is used to show he is a part of the Ankita Pack.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/animeguy.jpg

Kamal's human form is similar to his wolf form. He has long, thick black hair that goes passed his ears and a little above his shoulders. He has the same earing on his right ear, and has a complex black outfit with various belts and such.

Personality:

Kamal is always tense; ready for anything that may leap at him. He's very persitant, and tends to not feel he is powered over his pack mates. Though his pack is known for its kindness, he's unusually strict; which he shows instead of his caring side to the pack. (I'll add some later maybe)

History:

Kamal was born in a litter of five in a small den with his mother, like normal wolves. His mother, though was a loner and lived far off deep into the woods. He grew up with his brothers and sisters who seemed found of him, and his mother took care of them well. She told them everything they needed to know but one thing. Their father.

She never spoke of him, and Kamal never knew who he was. That was, until, a large black wolf appeared one day outside their den.

At first they thought it was a bear, but knew he was to canine like and small. Though he was as feirce and determined like a bear. He attacked his mother and siblings, killing his mother first.. Then one by one his brothers and sisters as pups. He seemed to keep Kamal last, which was a relief since the young wolf ran off before his father could capture him and kill him.

And after that, he was considered a loner. He soon encountered a beautiful she-wolf and started a pack with her.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Kelsh can I have Sephile? (Mainly cos I'm too lazy to write a profile at the moment ) And I might create another character later.

Advanced Trainer

Yeah, you can. Sephile is an important role too.

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Postholder. If possible, I'd like to reserve the Beta Female spot in the Ankita Pack.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Advanced Trainer

Will do!