Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Adventures I: Kanto!

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

I think Porygon 2 is a johto pokemon EF.....and thanks for accepting me CM (I've read every single volume of pokemon adventures)

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

ooc: It is, but for most of the journey it is a Porygon. I remember distinctly how Blue had a Snubbull at the end of the Yellow portion of the Manga. Much later on, possibly in the huge Rocket confrontation if we're folowing the Manga, will be when it evolves, and even towards the end of that. I've read it all too, or at least read possibly the outlines and pictures seperately on Serebii. >_>
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

You don't have to lecture me about it, I know the storyline by heart. Yes, if that was true, I'll be putting a scizor for blue as well as a porygon 2, but CM said that he only wanted kanto pokemon.

ooc: Grawr. If that's the case, I'll edit it into an Alakazam. Meanwhile, polished up the RP sample a bit and added genders to the pokemon, forgot to do that.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Espeons Fury you are in competition with me
    its up to him wheather the last spot goes to me or u
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

ooc: I realize that, and that's why I want my form correct before he chooses.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Charizard_Man

Wow, this is going to be a real tough decision. You do realize whoever doesn't make it will be a reocurring character like Bozz or something. Alright, I've compared your sign-ups over and over AND over AND over again. And I've decided, no one please don't get your feeling hurt please, that'll make me feel ver bad. I chose............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Espeon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry MPT, very sorry, but you can be a reoccuring character like i said. *sigh* Sorry again MPT. Alright, Espeon, just try to fit your team into the plotline of the manga. Like try to have your water type by Celadon for Wartortle Wars.

BTW, so I guess you both, Ninetails and Espeon have read every volume. If so....... LUCKY!! ********* LUCKY!! SOrry for my language. I've only read up to volume 9 the chapter where Red and Blue battle the pokemon outside the gym. How'd you get the rest??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well thanks for the opportunity

atleast I'm still in the RP

so when do we start and how often should I pop in?
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

Charizard_Man

Alright, I'll give you your role later on. I'm only on for alittle while

ok thanks
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

Charizard_Man

OOC: Alright, let's start! ^^ Wee!
    ~~~~
    IC: The sun is starting to set in the southern village town known as Kanto, as a couple of kids in the north fields are attempting to capture a wild Nidorino.

"Fooey! It bounced off again!" A young boy yelled out.

"My turn! My turn!" An eager sqeauky voice yelled out. A small, petit blonde hair wearing a pink dress and pink knee high socks with black dress shoes appeared,

"Do you really think you've got a chance?" A young bug-catcher yelled out from the sides, wide brimmed yellow hat white muscle shirt and blue shorts.

"Oh be quiet!" The girl snapped back, "I'm gonna catch this pokemon, and make it my own pet! Watch this!" The girl thrusted the ball at the Nidorino, but the healthy pokemon shifted its head to knock the sphere off course.

"Huh? I-It bounced off AGAIN?!" The girl cried out, tears beginning to shed.

"Hahahah!" A young voice was heard chuckling from behind the kids, the turned around to find a young eleven year old boy. He wore a red baseball cap, along with a red and white jacke. His black shirt was tucked into his jeans. His white sneakers patched through the grass as he took several steps.

"You can't catch a Pokemon like that!" The boy began,

"If you wanna catch a pokemon, first you've gotta weaken it! And then throw the pokeball. Everyone knows that!" He winked.

"F'rinstance! Try this on for size! Poliwhirl!" He released a blue frog with a puff of smoke. White punching gloves on its hands and a swirling pattern on its stomach,

"Watergun!" Twin streams of gushing water appeared from Poliwhirl's palms and splashed onto the Nidorino.

"Wow! IT looks dizzy!" The scattered voices yelled out. He nodded,

"An' now that its weak, you throw the pokeball!" The boy threw a capsule which engulfed the Nidorino, shrunk it down and captured it. Nidorino fumbled inside but no use,

"Haha! Gotcha Nidorino!" He raised the sphere up high.

"Cool! That was great Red!" THe children yelled out. Red smiled,

'Hi! I'm Red! Everyone knows me in Pallet, and why not, I'm the best Pokemon Trainer around! Wha? You don't know what Pokemon are, where do you live? Welp anyways, Pokemon are creatures that live in forest, and lakes. I have NO idea how many there are, but all I know is I'm gonna catch 'em all!'

"Hey Red! Do ya know Prof. Oak?" The young bugcatcher snapped the trainer out of his thoughts,

"Hmm? Ya mean that old guy at the edge of town?" Red questioned, arms behind his head, "What about that ol' nut?"

"Welllll... they say he knows ALOT about Pokemon." The young girl started, "Maybe he could teach us something about capturing them..." She drifted off to her thoughts.

"You don't need the old guy. I'll teach you everything you need to know. Trust me." He reasurred the children, but they had unsure expresssions,

"Well maybe, but... they say Prof. Oak has a grandson, around your age. And that he's taught him to be one of the best trainers in the world-"

"GRANDSON?!" Red stopped dead in his tracks and looked back,

"Yeah. He's been studying overseas for quiet awhile. He's supposed to be really really good."

"Doesn't matter." Red looked at them, showing them Poliwhirl's pokeball, "He doesn't stand a chance against me!" Red said smiling at the young trainers. They continued their walk until they reached a fork in the road,

"Alright, see ya later Red." They said as Red and them seperated.
    Last edited by Charizard_Man; 08-07-2007 at 02:12 PM.

ooc: MPT could probably be Yellow, she has 2 later appearances. Can't post my start now, I'm leaving the house for a while.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Charizard_Man

Yeah that's true, MPT, is it okay if your Yellow? She appears later on and then their is is a whole series for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Man View Post
    Yeah that's true, MPT, is it okay if your Yellow? She appears later on and then their is is a whole series for her.
    yea ill be yellow
    jw, she related to anyone?
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

ooc: No, I don't think so.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Charizard_Man

OOC: No, oh wait, she has an uncle whos a fisherman. That's pretty much it.

ic: Dori slipped out of her tiny cot and felt the warmth of the sunrise. She smiled. Today was a new day. She had spent the last 4 years taking care of herself, by herself, living her life. Today something would happen. Something inside her told her so. It was one of those feelings you get inside that spreads through out your body and fills you with...what was the word...? That's it, confidence.

Plumy stirred, and nuzzled against Dori. Her grin spread, and she thought of how, all those years ago, the litle grass pokemon had stayed loyally by her side through all the torment she had been put through in her time as a captive in that mob whose name so annoyingly illuded her.

Dwelling on these thoughts, Dori barely heard the insistent rapping on her rotted cottage door. Stretching her stiff limbs, Dori picked the once again sleeping Plumy off her lap and went to the door. When she opened the door, a young man wearing a lab coat and glasses stood anxiously in the doorway. "I'm an aide of Professor Oak's," the stranger said. "He would like you to come meet him."

As Dori followed the aide to meet one of the greatest minds in the world of pokemon, Dori thought, always trust your instincts. You never know when they might change your life.

Arriving at the lab a few minutes, the aide walked Dori inside. Dori couldn't quite speak when she was standing right in front of such a famous person. She stammered for a few seconds, but the aide bailed her out by introducing her. "Very nice to meet you," Oak said. Dori just nodded her head. "I have a proposition for you," the Professor continued. "You've heard of a Pokedex, right?" Dori again nodded. I need a few people to help me fill it out. I've already managed to recruit my grandson and another local trainer to the cause. I though that as a girl, you would be a perfect third member of the little team of Pokedex holders.

Dori managed to squeak out a "thank you", and Oak offered her his last statrer. Releasing the pokemon from the pokeball, she found herself looking at a cute little turtle pokemon. She recognized it as a Squirtle. Finally finding her voice she thanked the Professor again, then told the Squirtle that its name would be Turtley. Returning the turtle to its pokeball, Dori left the lab and arrived at the edge of Pallet Town.

Stepping out onto Route 1, she was immediately interrupted by a flapping of wings overhead. Looking up, she saw a Pidgey circling around. Dori freaked out - she was terrified of birds, because the mob had used a giant bird to kidnap her. As the Pidgey landed in front of her, obviously wanting to battle, Dori forced herself to calm down. She realized that if she was to complete the Pokedex, she would have to overcome this fear of birds. She called out her Abra, Zamy, and began her first wild pokemon battle.

ooc: I realize that Blue steals the Pokedex and starter in the manga, but I thought this beginning made a bit more sense.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: If we ever manage to do a johto RP, would you mind if I reserved Silver? I've been in love with him since goodness knows when, and I think he's the perfect RP character too.

ic:

Blue was alone in the quiet solitude of the Viridian forest. He smirked. He could battle just as easily in foreign surroundings compared to his home turf, pallet town, thanks to his training. His training in johto.....where he had gained valuable experiences, and now, it would finally pay off. He would rise superior to every other trainer, and being the best trainer in the region would be no sweat at all.

A bush ruslted to his left. Blue turned, and calmly sent out the pokemon he had received from his grandfather: Charmander. A fire type, it would gain tremendous type advantage over any wild pokemon lurking in the forest, which were mainly grass and bug types. Venomoth. His suspicions held true.

"Flamethrower."

The little dragon obeyed, and in an instant, the battle was over, the moth fell to the ground, wings scorched.

"Hmph. No challenge. Isn't there any tougher pokemon for me to fight?"

Another rustle. Different this this. From the sound, it was probably some larger pokemon, maybe human size. That certainy would prove tougher to beat. Blue walked over and peered through the bushes. It was not a pokemon at all. It was a bunch of men, dressed in black, the emblem 'R' printed boldly on their chests.

Some sort of organisation? Blue thought wonderingly. They seemed to be searching for something, but Blue never concerned himself with poking his nose in other's businesses. Turning away, he walked deeper into the forest, leaving the men behind. None of them had noticed him.

By now, night had fallen. Blue spotted a glow around the trees. A pokemon? But something about that glow seemed to tell him that was not just any ordinary pokemon. Nodding his head to his charmander, the pair gave chase.

ooc: If we're supposed to follow the storyline, then Red will meet up with Blue at this section and see Blue battling Mew.

ooc: If that's the case, I believe I'd like to reserve Crys(tal). Plus, if we ever get through this, we could continue it a year or 2 later with the Yellow series and the Elite 4 incident, that move on to Johto, and possibly Hoenn, if we ever get that far.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Charizard_Man

OOC: Yeah, I hope we get that far, and I'll reserve Gold. He's just so cool, I like his skateboard, and his delinquint Togepi. BTW, you guys never answered my question of how you read the whole thing?

IC:
    What the kids had said to Red seemed to float around in his mind as he walked home,

"Old professor Oak, huh?" Red thought outloud when he smashed onto the back of a man in black,

"HEY! WATCH IT YOU WORM!!!" THe man scowled at Red, causing him to cower in fear,

"Wh-Where'd those guys come from?" Red asked himself when he noticed Pokeballs clipped onto their belts, his eyes widened,

"HEy! Pokeballs, those guys must be Pokemon Trainers. I've gotta meet them." Red said as he struggled to run throught he tall grass, he ducked into the grass to prevent from being seen, not a difficult job because of his height.

"It must be hiding in this general area! Do not rest until you find it! FIND THAT PHANTOM POKEMON!" The seeming leader yelled out,

'Phantom Pokemon eh? Never heard of it. THe men soon broke out into action,

"We haven't searched the west wood, comb it to the last blade, NOW!!" The men headed off into the woods again, leaving Red alone in the clearing.

"Thanks for the tip guys, that phantom pokemon'll be mine, or my name's not Red!" He hsouted out, leaving for his house for a quick pickup.

Red soon arrived at the west wood, gloomy, and an eerie silence filled this empty forest. THe silence was broken when a pokemon collapsed onto the floor,

"hehehe. Great, they're not here yet. Where aaaaare you li'l phantom pokemon?" Red snickered when something caught his attention,

"Huh? Wh-What's... that?!" Red parted the bushes in front of him to find a spiky haired boy,

"And WHO's that?! One o' those creeps beat me to it!!" Red scowled as he eyed the boy, he was his age with jagged hair and dark calculating eyes.

"Now! Charmander, GO!!" The boy yelled.

"A Pokemon! He's a Pokemon Trainer!!?" Red was utterly surprised as the Charmander released a flame attack, catching the eye of the glimmering pokemon. A large battle comments, sparks flying everywhere,

'Yeesh. I've never seen a pokemon battle like this. His Pokemon... that's a charmander. But what's that glowing creature?! I've never seen one like it. Well... Go, Charmander! Beat that thing!" Red jeered from the sidelines.

ooc: You know serebii, right? Go to their main oage, and on the scroll-down sectionon the left side, there's a section tat says 'Manga', and it has the Character summaries and the episodes are written out. I just read through those when I had nothing better to do, and then I was hooked! btw, I'll let you go through the Mew scene, since my character wouldn't be part of it.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

ooc: I bought the books. cost me a bomb, but it's worth it. Its up to book 24 here now, but you can read the rest on Serebii if you don't mind spoilers. Silver is one of the COOLEST manga charaters ever. And I like his name.

ic:

[I]This pokemon......I've never seen anything like it. I'd better retreat for the time being.[/I]

"Enough! Charmander! Return!" He shouted calmly. His charmander gave a confident nod, then returned to it's pokeball. It flew bck into blue's hand, and he tucked it neatly in his pocket. Suddenly, a noise from behind came.

"What do you think you're DOING!? You almost had that thing, you, you--"

Another boy, his age. Blue silenced him with a cold stare. He was spying on me? Well, he certainly is inexperienced.....

But before Blue could give a warning, the other boy had already sent out his pokemon, attempting to steal the prize.

"My turn! Poliwhirl! Go!"

He sent out the frog-like pokemon, and it launched an attack-Water Gun. Blue shielded his eyes. He did not want to witness what happened next. Fool. You've sealed your fate.

The sound effects was all he needed to know that he had been right. A 'BASH', a gasp from the boy, and silence afterwards- In short, the pokemon had escaped, and the boy was a loser. He could not help pointing out the guy's stupidity, rubbing salt in the wound, because he certainly deserved it.

"Are you blind? Didn't you noticed anything while watching us fight?" He taunted. He was definitely the superior.

"I noticed that there was a vast difference in strength, that's why I stop the fight." Blue stopped talking, noticing that the boy was too filled with pain to notice. He was cradling his poliwhirl, unable to accept the truth.

"You mean I actually......lost?" He whispered, tears starting to trickle.

Blue turned away, but he left a parting word.

"Know your limitations, or you'll only beat yourself. Remember that."

As he stepped away, he could hear voices behind him, shouting, running footsteps. The boy was probably being discovered, by who he did not care. None of the bothered to him, and he turned away from the Viridian forest to head home, and as he walked, a ray of moonlight caught his face. He was resolved, determined.

Know your limitations, or you'll only beat yourself. How ironic. He smiled. He had no limitations.

ooc: I think I did a pretty good job capturing Blue's character.

ooc: Fairly. I'm going to skip ahead to Pewter myself. I've got some business to do there.

ic: Dori stepped out of the winding paths of the Viridian Forest and into the crisp, clean atmosphere of Pewter City. Her trip so far had been rather uneventful, though she had seen a bright flash out of the corner of his eye, but that might just have been a trick of the twilight. She saw a bunch of locals running past in such a mob-like way that she ducked into an alley as they rushed past.

When the smoke cleared, Dori could hear a faint mewling. Turning around, she saw a Flareon, weak and dirty, slumped against the back wall of the alley, and its kit was crying out for the milk the mother did not have. Feeling a rare pang of sympathy, Dori scooped up the little Eevee, which snuggled against the warmth of her body, and knew she couldn't just stand aside and watch this baby starve.

Apoligizing to the parent that she could not take it in, too, she gave it a Potion and some of her own food rations and exited the alley, taking the Eevee with her. Just as she stepped back out into the light, the Flareon let out one last cry that sounded suspiciously like the word 'Rocket'.

Dori took the Eevee straight to the Pokemon Center and stayed there all night while the kitten healed. She left the Pokemon Center with her newest pokemon by her side, and headed for the Pewter Museum, where she knew the Gym Leader, Brock, worked as a security guard. Spotting his shock of spiky black hair was not hard, and Dori cornered Brock, demanding a battle before he left for his gym.

Sighing, knowing the persistance of girls, Brock accepted, and sent out his Kabuto. Dori saw the excitement on Eev's face, and despite the disadvantage allowed the kitten to start the battle.

It didn't take long. With renewed energy and the strength of living on the streets, Eev brutalized Kabuto with a series of Tackles and Tail Whips until the revived fossil pokemon just collapsed. 10 minutes later, Dori left Pewter behind as she held the Boulder Badge in her hands, wondering how much she could sell it for...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Charizard_Man

OOC: Lucky, i don't like the summaries though, their good for the overall plot, but I'm a details kinda guy. Some guy scanned up to Volume 9 so I've been looking for the rest of the scans in english for like half a year now.

IC: Red hovered over his fainted Poliwhirl,

"How? Did.. this happen?" He said to himself when the men in black from before came into the clearing,

"It's been burnt? What happened here!?" The man noticed the fearful Red. He ran over to him, grabbing him from the shoulder,

"ANSWER ME YOU WORM! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" The leader scoweled at Red when another man in black yelled out,

"Ignore him! It's the Mew that counts! It might still be nearby!" The men dashed away, leaving a sobbing Red over a battered Poli.
    ~~~~

A few moments later the winds started to pick up as red stood in front of a solemn building,

"So this is ol' Prof. Oak's lab... they said he's a mean old guy, so I always kept away." He looked down at poli, "But i guess the only place I'll learn to be a great Pokemon Trainer... is here." He sighed as he swallowed hardly, he extended his trembling hand towards the doorbell. The bell let out a hollowed Bing Bong!

ooc: Since the storyline focuses mostly on Red from now on, I'm going to go about letting Blue do his own business until Red meets him again at the Viridian forest.

ic:

Blue strolled along the grassy edges of the Viridian forest. Two pokeballs hung from his belt, Psyduck and charmander. Psyduck, the only pokemon he had brought along for his training in Johto was the first pokemon he had captured, charmander being the gift from his grandfather professor oak.

Well, I better train in this place before setting off, to avoid being a complete buffon like him. He thought, remembering the boy from just now. But what was that glowing pokemon? Besides, he also had to obtain data of pokemon in the surrounding area for his pokedex. Taking out the red device, he flipped it open. It was a rare object, given to him by professor oak to help him on his quest to be the greatest trainer. There were two left, and Blue wondered who would be worthy of receiving such an object, like him. Well, whoever they are, I must beat them. And so, I must be strong.

He sent out both charmander and psyduck. Let the training begin.

ooc: I won't post until Red arrives in the forest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast