Thread: Pokémon Prime [part I of III - Signups]

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Default Pokémon Prime [part I of III - Signups]

I make this since the old thread was literally unrevivable and this has better chances imo

---------------------------

--957th Cycle--

It's panic in the streets; a meteor crashed into the Earth, infusing the planet with a toxic element possessing huge mutagene capabilities, the Phazon. However, it appears some of this Phazon are debris from Tallon IV that somehow ended up in space and fused with rocks. Most of this Phazon had already mutated a few creatures and DNA seems to be left with the Phazon.

-months later-

[on the news]"A few cases of human possessing strange characteristics have been seen traveling in some sort of groups in various cities from the past months. They didn't do any harm up until now but we would like everyone to watch out. Thank you."

-----------------------------------

I'd like to add a few things too, some notes.

-1- There'll be two kinds of people, the Mutated and the Fused. The Mutated are basically persons who completely lost their minds and have strange characteristics. No, not four arms. Look more to MP pics and find phazon-mutated things compared to non-mutated. Although strong, the Mutated lack common sense. the Mutated majorly ARE insane, but exceptions rock so there.

The Fused, now. These persons were with their Pokemon whilst the meteor crashed and the Phazon fused them with the Pokemon. No, not only "has pokemon wings". It's not a DNA change, the person and Pokemon literally fused togheter. The Fused are weaker physically and rely on their POKEYMAN POWERZ to help them. A major part of the fused is sane, too.

However, some humans weren't with their Pokémon at all but were infused with "pre-used" Phazon. These ones now are majorly based of the creature the Phazon already has mutated and when I say majorly I mean EVEN THE INTESTINES CAN HAVE CHANGED.

You can be fully a Pokemon or a Metroid if you like, but hey as a Metroid you'll have trouble to talk ;P

Normal humans are in the middle of all that and you can play as one but they're way weaker than the others so it's your choice.

-2- It'd be best if we all traveled in a group, since I was planning to infuse a bit of "rescueing" in the RP.

-3- When we're far enough, I (or someone who will volunteer to) will trigger something that has to do with the "Ing" of the RP. Of course, I'll give them another name >_> Then, I'll make the sequel, and when we get far enough again, (if it's released), I'll make another sequel following MP3: Corruption.

------------

Rules:

Overall:

I NEED ADVICE ON THIS ONE--We could make it so all the fused travel in a group and the mutated in another... ?
    -NO GOD MODING
    -NO POWERPLAYING
    -Don't go too fast please :/
    -Respect the form! I hate it when people don't.
    -THIS RP IS FOR SEMI LITERATES AND HIGHER.
    -I suggest you look up on some MP stuff before you join this, since this is majorly inspired of it.
    -The humans can have 4 pokemon, the Fused can have 4, the Mutated 2
    -Have fun! please...

If Mutated:

-You can't be sane, overly strong and intelligent at the same time. Try to make your character balanced.
    -If you're insane, you're insane. That's it.

If Fused: I said before that you're literally fused with your Pokemon. This means you have A LOT OF TRAITS.
    -Unallowed Metroid creatures to fuse with are (for first episode) Metroid Prime, Elite Pirate, Phazon Elite, Flaahgra, Parasite Queen, Thardus, Chozo Ghosts, Meta-Ridley. check out http://metroid.com/prime for info
    -Dont godmod neither.

HERE IS THE FORM;

Personal Info (Name/Age/Gender, you can make them separate "sections" if you want to.)
    Species (Mutated/Fused/Human):

Appearance (pic and/or description, I won't judge you to the length of your profile anyways. Mutated should have longer descriptions.):

Pokemon/Metroid Creature Fused With (1-3, depends on your RP skill. Me or any really good RPer such as Chrizz and co. only can "judge". No legendaries, and a lot of traits. If Fused only):

Pokemon [including pokemon fused with]:

Biography:

History:

Extra:

Ż Ż Ż Ż
    Yes, I do have to include a pokemorph part in every RP i make

UPDATE 17/01/07: You can now also be fused with Metroid Prime creatures and I added a small plot twist to justify it. Changed Aeton to Phazon too, even though that's blatant copying from game.
    Last edited by Cool Latios; 01-18-2007 at 03:24 PM.

profiles:

My Profile:

Personal Info: Joey Ferguson/15/Male

Species: Fused

Appearance: http://www.gamerspress.com/images/5/...ion03_0016.png --back-- http://www.gamerspress.com/images/3/...on_02_0010.png --front--

-no joey doesn't have a big ass like this thing but he does have a weak point in the back; his fusion with the Plated Beetle left his back area sensible and likely to break. His fusion seems to only have formed the face shell over it's face; thus he can speak but has trouble doing so: the shell blocks his voice and he musts yell to have himself heard. However, this also completely blocks his vision, and due to that it's like he was blind; he always needs someone with him.

Pokemon/metroid thingy Fused With: Plated Beetle (see appearance)

Pokemon: Breloom, Heracross.

Biography: Joey is overall a complicated person; at times ready to jump on anything that insulted him more or less; at other times calm and quiet. He's very opinionated and won't hesitate to blurt out his opinion if asked to.

History: Joey was a good example of an ordinary kid; had a lot of friends, a nice life and all. When the meteor hit, he was sleeping, his Pokémon in their Pokéballs near him. The Aeton however triggered the mechanism of the Pokéballs, releasing Joey's Pokémon and fusing him with his Raichu and Crobat. The boy now lives in the small streets of his city, Mossdeep, dreaming of one day cross the seas and discover the rest of the world.

--------

Solly's profile:

Personal Info:Name:Shawn Clark
    Mutation:Shawn's eyes are a shining red and looking straight into them causes insanity. Shawn Clark can run fast on four legs and has the ability to climb walls and stick to ceilings (using the spikes in his hands and feet). He can retract and stick out the spikes on his hands. He does not need Aeton as nourishment, but he gains power near it.

Species:Mutated

Appearance:Shawn looks somewhat like a wolf. He has sleak green hair covering his body and a snout like a wolve's. He has pointy teeth and gnashes then when angry. His hands have harp claws and small spikes growing out of them. His feet are shaped like a wolve's and also have sharp spikes.

Biography:Shawn was born in the city of Seattle. His childhood was full of his parent's abuse and he moved to Chicago as quickly as possible. There he became a pickpocket and theif. He joined a gang in the underground of Chicago. He was pickpocketing near a dog pound when Aeton struck. When Shawn woke up to find himself on the pavement. His mind was bent and his mind broke. He turned into a ravenous fiend, feeding on all the normals that were there. He then fled into a forest and now lives there. He walks on all fours and his powe of speech and slight reasoning was all that was left of his past.
    Last edited by Cool Latios; 01-24-2007 at 02:54 PM.

UPDATE 17/01/07: You can now also be fused with Metroid Prime creatures and I added a small plot twist to justify it. Changed Aeton to Phazon too, even though that's blatant copying from game.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

OOC:I'm just wondering, but what is supposed to happen in parts II and III

that'll be explained in a short while

might do it now while bumping thread again

(look at metroid.com/prime2 for info)

Someone will trigger something that has to do with the "Ing" and a new plot will start, somehow following the MP2 plot (Including the Ing's capacity to 'possess' other creatures//except without Dark Samus xDD); Dark World Stuff will also appear. I swear it took me long to think and write this :/

OOC: Ooh, CL, mind if I join? You know I'm down for any RPG you can come up with! ^.~

Personal: Rylee Daisuke/17/Female

Pokemon fused with: Glaceon

Apperance:

Pokemon: Eevee, Eevee, Flygon, Houndour

Biography: Keeps mostly to herself, but loves to hang with the select few friends she has made. She shows Bi-polar tendancies, switching from a hyperactive mood to a depressed mood in a instant. Overall she is loyal follower to her leaders and would put her life on the line if need be.

History: Rylee wasn't an overly spoiled child, coming from a middle income family and considering she was an only child, but her parents got her what they knew she needed, and on occasions, a little treat or two. She was out training her Glaceon, the pokemon that had been with her from the beginning, when the meteor hit. She flung herself onto her Glaceon to protect her from the shockwave of the blast, causing the immediate fusion to her pokemon. She now spends her time providing love and care to her Glaceon's Eevee twins, which she now considers her own(I know it sounds weird, but plz bear with me ^^'), and searching for other fusions. All the while she keeps out of sight of the Mutated and travels at night to avoid being seen by humans...

OOC: Is it good?? I drew my character myself!! Came out pretty good considering I used paint, and I have no compy drawing skills...wish I had a scanner....

=ooc= and you know I'd accept you in any RP I make ^~;

now that i look at it, drawings of RP characters are better then sprites or descriptions; with descriptions you can't exactly know what the charrie is supposed to look like and sprites are less detailed. good job ^~;

by the way, I might make another character, but an actually original one ^^''''
    Last edited by Cool Latios; 01-23-2007 at 03:25 PM.

OOC: Thankies CL ^^ Ooh, and I can't wait to see your new character XD

I probably won't use him much though, just something like make him die to trigger the 2nd episode. xD

BY THE WAY, THIS HERE ARE THE SIGNUPS FOR THE WHOLE SERIES! YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE TROUBLE JUMPING IN AFTER THAT!

Durge

Name: Durge Battertusk

Pokemon fused with: Manmuu

Appearence: Large,musculer, brown hair all over body, small tail, white around his eyes (like a raccoon only white) a blue shirt with flames on it, white hat with flames on it, large ripped baggy jeans and tusks coming out of his mouth.

Pokemon: Manmuu, Sizcor, Elekible, Salamence

Bigraphy: Durge is a powerful trainer, and has a good disposition. He is fun loving and loves his pokemon.

History: Durge was the son of a war hero and was very proud of that title. The day the meteor hit he was rain all of his pokemon and threw himself in front of all his pokemon and was fused with his Manmuu, wich was the child of his dad's manmuu.

Is that ok? I'm new and I don't have a lot of posts so I thought joining a rp would help get my posts up. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    -The humans can have 4 pokemon, the Fused can have 4, the Mutated 2
    sorry

I HAVE EDITED MY PROFILE

ShadowUmbreon

I might join, but right now i'm boged down with homework, and i'm concentrating more on my homework than rping. so it'll take a little bit to make something up.

damn the posts got deleted here too

hehe...

Well, I'll repost;

UPDATE: Fused and Mutated will be able to absorb Phazon in the RP

MASSIVE SELF-RP BUMPING!

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Is this sign up thread still open? If so, then here's my characters. Basically what I posted in Mixx. If not, then just ignore this. :/

Fused

Name: Nikirako Ein
    Appearance:
    Fused With: Absol and Gaburaisu and Jirachi
    Personality: Nikirako loves causing others grief. In battle, she seeks not to win but to kill. However, she acts like a normal 15 year old when around others, like when she attends school. Only if you anger her then will you see her true personality. When acting 'normal'. she is very sweet and bubbly, and easily gets overexcited.

History: Nikirako had once killed a classmate in anger--however, no one was able to prove it. Still, many rumours fly around about her, but she still has a big circle of friends.

Name: Komaki Fia
    Appearance:
    Fused With: Crobat and Gengar
    Personality: Very very quiet, and has a very analytical and quick mind. When there is battle, she will stand aside and watch calmly until she has devised a plan to win. Being fused with a Genger and Crobat, she is a master of poison and stealth. Her trademark in battling is lightning speed, and her victim often don't know that they had been poisoned until they feel the effects. However, she does not have a lot of physical strength, so she has to depend on Nikirako to protect her.

History: Close friend of Nikirako, and one of the few that actually knows Nikirako's true personality and past. She lost her home and parents in a fire when she was young.

Am I too late.....?

well I thought I'd let it die, but now... =D signups reopened! :]