... His name is PD?

nickname

his real name is peter

Then you'll call him fucking Peter.

okay

thats josh and FUCKING PETER

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Post a picture of Nicola.

and I thought Walrus and I had it bad. They all look snobby, ALL OF THEM.

they are all rich brit kids. what do you expect XD

im going to see the fat slob today with nicola. we're going swimming HAHAHAHA

man the harpoons!

ashghghghaagaghahahahahahahahahfgfhghAHAHAHAHAaha!

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

ALLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN. Let's do this.

Now I'll have none of you mistake this as a return. This is a simple appearence just to make fun of these faggots because honestly I can't even resist.

Now let's just make fun of these fags as is.

First, Olly. He's a fucking faggot and I've hated him since the day before forever. Just look at his name! HE'S NAMED AFTER A SKATEBOARD TRICK! That's reason to hate someone enough. Then there's his personality which is as easy to hate then his appearence. He's just a prick to the core. If I ever met him in real life I'd break him like a toothpick. I would beat him to the point where the sweet release of death seems particularly sweet and leave him somewhere to die slowly of starvation and I wouldn't feel bad about it for 1 second.

Now there's this Ben fellow. I've never known anyone named ben before in real life but I'm sure if I did I wouldn't like them. He looks like a product of inbreeding. He reminds me of Nikoli the Red (Tim will understand that)

Now on to the pictures. This shall be quite fun...

Look at him. Just look at him. It's disgusting. He's just got this look on his face that says "Yeah that's right, I'm a piece of shit" I just want to kick him in the mouth. Jesus! How can someone just be so Irritating!? And look at his bitch ass friend. He's just saying "Yeahhh dudeee! Anal would be cool!" Faggots

Well not much can be said about this one. Well actually a lot can be said about this one. Jesus fucking christ! Ugly people should get that close to a camera, much less take a picture that close to a camera. And look at those flaming fucking queers! I'd love to backhand them both with one swift motion.
    Faggots

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I could make a whole seperate thread about the faggotry caught on film here. Just look at him. The fat kid from Kingdom Hearts 2 doesn't seem nearly as awful compared to this disgusting blob of sub-humanity. I wanna chalange this kid to a running race just to laugh at him. Then I'd punch him in the gut and force feed him shit until he died.
    Faggot

HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HA H HA HA!!!! Now this one is just plain funny. He's like the black Dr. Evil.
    Faggot

Now this is just sicking. He didn't even need to show me his dick to make me vomit. He looks like Tim in a Reverse alternate universe where his penis is small and he's the biggest faggot who ever lived. Just look at this cunt!
    Huge faggot

All that I have to say about this one, Tim, Do you remember Nick Chip from school?
    Faggot

Come on Tim! You could have done way better than that. He has his tongue out! Think of the possibilities!

You know why this picture reminds you of Chrizz, Tim? Because the kid looks like a bitch. I wanna smack that look of his face with a sledgehammer. It could only be an improvement to his awful facial features.
    Faggot

Caption for this picture: "I'm sitting on a really expensive dildo"
    Faggot

Josh and Ripdo: Seperated at birth!?!?!?!
    As for the other faggots, HDJAFGDHGASDA! They just make me sick. They look gay enough to hang out with crystal!

As gay as PD is, It doesn't deserve someone who is as fucking gay looking as that running around calling himself PD. I could picture that faggot sitting somewhere Listening to his iPod with some really terrible band on so loud that is sounds like static while smoking a ciggerette with some other faggots thinking he's really some hot shit. Just that image alone in my head makes me really hate this fucking bitch.
    Faggot

Jesus fucking christ! What a group of fucking disgusting people. You could pack them all into a van and drvie them around and call them the Traveling Fag Circus of Llandudno! In that case at least you be making money off of dealing with them. I'd almost consider taking a shower after just posting about these shit eating cunts. ALMOST. And that is a big deal. Damn.

And that, is how you conduct a dissing Tim.

My picture was brilliant. Anyone can edit a dick to his tounge, or draw olly's tounge to make it look like they're kissing, but taking a shot at the fact that hes an underdeveloped awkward 17 year old who looks no older than 13 has a chance of actually making him feel bad.

I love how half of your comments ended with the word "Faggot". Sometimes no other words can really suffice can they?

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

nope
    Greatness Reincarnated

hell yeah mario

now that, is how you make people feel centimetres tall

DSX

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    I love how half of your comments ended with the word "Faggot". Sometimes no other words can really suffice can they?

And cunt basically sum it up.

Advanced Trainer

hahahaha All the guys are insulting them

Eve give them the link to this thread.

im a guy?

Advanced Trainer

no not you

Umbreon

By the look of those pics they far surpass the normal limits of homosexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN. Let's do this.

Now I'll have none of you mistake this as a return. This is a simple appearence just to make fun of these faggots because honestly I can't even resist.

Now let's just make fun of these fags as is.

First, Olly. He's a fucking faggot and I've hated him since the day before forever. Just look at his name! HE'S NAMED AFTER A SKATEBOARD TRICK! That's reason to hate someone enough. Then there's his personality which is as easy to hate then his appearence. He's just a prick to the core. If I ever met him in real life I'd break him like a toothpick. I would beat him to the point where the sweet release of death seems particularly sweet and leave him somewhere to die slowly of starvation and I wouldn't feel bad about it for 1 second.

Now there's this Ben fellow. I've never known anyone named ben before in real life but I'm sure if I did I wouldn't like them. He looks like a product of inbreeding. He reminds me of Nikoli the Red (Tim will understand that)

Now on to the pictures. This shall be quite fun...

Look at him. Just look at him. It's disgusting. He's just got this look on his face that says "Yeah that's right, I'm a piece of shit" I just want to kick him in the mouth. Jesus! How can someone just be so Irritating!? And look at his bitch ass friend. He's just saying "Yeahhh dudeee! Anal would be cool!" Faggots

Well not much can be said about this one. Well actually a lot can be said about this one. Jesus fucking christ! Ugly people should get that close to a camera, much less take a picture that close to a camera. And look at those flaming fucking queers! I'd love to backhand them both with one swift motion.
    Faggots

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I could make a whole seperate thread about the faggotry caught on film here. Just look at him. The fat kid from Kingdom Hearts 2 doesn't seem nearly as awful compared to this disgusting blob of sub-humanity. I wanna chalange this kid to a running race just to laugh at him. Then I'd punch him in the gut and force feed him shit until he died.
    Faggot

HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HA H HA HA!!!! Now this one is just plain funny. He's like the black Dr. Evil.
    Faggot

Now this is just sicking. He didn't even need to show me his dick to make me vomit. He looks like Tim in a Reverse alternate universe where his penis is small and he's the biggest faggot who ever lived. Just look at this cunt!
    Huge faggot

All that I have to say about this one, Tim, Do you remember Nick Chip from school?
    Faggot

Come on Tim! You could have done way better than that. He has his tongue out! Think of the possibilities!

You know why this picture reminds you of Chrizz, Tim? Because the kid looks like a bitch. I wanna smack that look of his face with a sledgehammer. It could only be an improvement to his awful facial features.
    Faggot

Caption for this picture: "I'm sitting on a really expensive dildo"
    Faggot

Josh and Ripdo: Seperated at birth!?!?!?!
    As for the other faggots, HDJAFGDHGASDA! They just make me sick. They look gay enough to hang out with crystal!

As gay as PD is, It doesn't deserve someone who is as fucking gay looking as that running around calling himself PD. I could picture that faggot sitting somewhere Listening to his iPod with some really terrible band on so loud that is sounds like static while smoking a ciggerette with some other faggots thinking he's really some hot shit. Just that image alone in my head makes me really hate this fucking bitch.
    Faggot

Jesus fucking christ! What a group of fucking disgusting people. You could pack them all into a van and drvie them around and call them the Traveling Fag Circus of Llandudno! In that case at least you be making money off of dealing with them. I'd almost consider taking a shower after just posting about these shit eating cunts. ALMOST. And that is a big deal. Damn.

And that, is how you conduct a dissing Tim.
    I must say, this is one of the best posts ever.

Umbreon

If only mario had stayed... He would shred the n00bs right out of this place leaving behind only the elites and those with potential.

DSX

The APA should make a comeback, one of the only things holding me to watch WWE

You do realize what that would mean for you right?

DSX

I do, Ill take my chances. They were the best thing on. Who else has an open office with just a door frame for an entrance?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast