Thread: PokeRep Updates

Default PokeRep Updates

I've added a considerable amount of information to the Pokemon entries in the PokeRep over the past few days. I've added evolution chains for all Pokemon. Coding it was quite a challenge, but I finally got it after hours of struggling with it. I've also included many useful statistics, such as Effort Value yields and base experience. Finally, I've added each Pokemon's abilities and their effects.

Behind the scenes, even more stuff was added to the Repository. Within the next couple of days, you can expect detailed attack/move data and breeding data to be up. Once that's done, I definitely plan to add searching functions to make finding the right Pokemon a breeze. Sounds interesting? Why don't you take a look at Arceus' entry.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Mewtwo

You've GOT to do this one thing

You've GOT to make it alphabetical

I hate alot of pokedexs because they don't follow alpha. So can you make an alphabetical search or something? I would love that so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Mewtwo

You've GOT to do this one thing

You've GOT to make it alphabetical

I hate alot of pokedexs because they don't follow alpha. So can you make an alphabetical search or something? I would love that so much.
    Wonderful suggestion. I'll do that first thing after I get the attack information up today. =]

I think it would also be good if you had a list of where to find them in each game with percentage of finding stats fishing spots and over water info and everything. Also I have found the the third generation move change on the moves and tms does not work most of the time.