Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66

Thread: My damned family... -.-

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default My damned family... -.-

    Dang this sucks, I got in a fight with my parents(which happens alot).
    And my dad wouldn't let me use the computer for no reason whatsoever.
    I was really in the mood to do some digital coloring on my artwork.
    My mind was overflowing with all kinds ideas. Instead of having fun being creative, my dad forced me to "socialize" with him. It was soooo boring, he was setting up his new Plasma screen TV ignoring me anyways. It was a total waste of time! So I went off and ignored him. I tried drawing but I had artist's block.. I tried reading but I had a huge headache. So since I was REALLY bored, I noticed an apple and tried to make it bounce. It wouldn't bounce so I threw it harder... it whound up exploding and I got in more trouble.(and I honestly thought it would bounce ;__ I was about to clean up the mess, but then my dad said, "You made a mess, now you have to clean the whole kitchen and TV room". I complained about it, and we got into an argument which lead to him smacking me alot with the broom.(I had my arms up to block so he wouldn't hit my face) So, in the end I whound up cleaning the whole stupid TV room and kitchen. ><
    After that I asked if I could go digital paint. And of coarse he said no.
    I already had my room cleaned, the closed washed, and all my chores done and all that stuff. And, I was the only person who wasn't still in PJ's.
    Yet, my dad still wanted to keep me as a prisoner. He claims I'm addicted to it like a drug. I told him it's not the comp I'm addicted too, it's my art!!
    I just prefer digital over traditional. He gets mad and claims that being on the computer makes me spend too much time in my room. He said he has nothing against the comp, it's just he doesn't want me in my room. But he had no problem if I was in my on the Nintendo DS! Both ways I'd still be in my room. That made no sense to me. He basically lied. .__.
    I would spend less time in my room if I was allowed to excercise. I have a possible risk of heart problems so the doctor says I'm not allowed to excert myself. So, obviously I'll be on the comp. Because nothing else interests me unless it's art related. Finally afterwards he started blaming my comp for my bad grades. I had proof that it wasn't the comp. I've had bad grades before I even knew what a comp was! I think the problem is, I'm just a stupid kid. >>
    Of coarse we got into another fight, and I told them that I hate people.
    And I hate the family so much! He almost smacked me but I ducked.(which made him angrier) Then I finally left to my room, with a knife.
    I intended to commit suicide right then and there.... But then the scary thought of afterlife came into my mind, and I was scared where I'd go if I died. I was just so upset and angry that my parents blame and yell at me for everything. I had to take my anger out on something, so instead I slit my wrists(yes I know "emo"). It actually eased the pain a little. But the thought that I was becoming a cutter was just... I dunno. So I went downstairs to talk with my sister(who I thought I could trust). She begged to see the slits, so I finally showed her. She immediately ran outside and told my parents(that little traitor!). When my parents found out.. they thought I was crazy. They still think that. And my mom called a psycyatrist!(sp? >>) =/
    And now I have an appoinment tommarow. I tried to tell my parents I'm not crazy, but they wouldn't believe me! D<
    My dad was even gonna take me to a hospital and leave me there.
    They claim I'm "Unstable" and "Dangerous". >=/
    Basically my parents think of me as this lil guy right here...

    What bugs me the most is my sister I thought I could trust became a total ass-kisser to my parents. And my youngest sister is always spoiled rotten!
    Even though she has Autism, they shouldn't give her everything she wants. And listen to whatever music she wants, or even eat whatever she wants!
    She's even put on alot of weight and doesn't care about anyone but herself. D< This all around sucks! X_x
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  2. #2
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    Poison his food.

  3. #3
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Ohhh, I'm so tempted to!
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  4. #4
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    And my mom called a psycyatrist!
    yeah this is a good thing

  5. #5
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    Wait oh my God I just read the whole thing.

    Oh .. .God. ... asghas

    if i can handle going through that post again i'll make a massive response to it ...

  6. #6
    #1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a magical dream world
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    i know how you feel. most of the time, i'm just trying to listen to my music during lunch at school which the teachers say we're allowed to do, but apparently, i'm a special exception to that. i don't get to listen to my ipod during lunch. if i try to i get grounded off it. so many times i just want to use my tae kwon do lessons against my grandparents. finally get them to shut the hell up. they piss me off to no end. only way i've kept myself under control is by writing stories. i can have my characters say whatever it is i want to say to my grandparents. i actually just posted a new story today. i'll just say right now. it's a total love story. don't read it if you hate love stories. but if your parents piss you off again, try making up stories in your head, place them in the story, and yell at them there. let's you vent frustration without them getting mad at you
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

    http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

  7. #7
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Signal Flare, your sister did the right thing. You may not feel that way now, but she honestly cared for you. I highly doubt she told your parents that you were cutting yourself maliciously. Try going to the psychiatrist with an open mind - it might help you.

  8. #8
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    you think your family is bad? my parents fight 10 times a day. my sister just punched me. my dad threatens to kill us. he threatens us with knives. the list goes onnnnnn



  9. #9
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    you think your family is bad? my parents fight 10 times a day. my sister just punched me. my dad threatens to kill us. he threatens us with knives. the list goes onnnnnn
    Man that shit up Eve.

  10. #10
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Man that shit up Eve.
    shut it



  11. #11
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    wow, my dad is a normal man who screams at the tv when his basketball team loses

  12. #12
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    poison his food.
    trust me, i'm a doctor.

  13. #13
    Of course I'm out of my mind. Its dark and scary in there :'( Kanami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    *thinks about it*
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    poison his food.
    trust me, i'm a doctor.

    Scary.

    SF,don't tell the psychiatrist anything. If you sound too crazy you'll end up in a mental hospital

    The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

  14. #14
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Didn't you say that you were going to die or something?
    -.---.----..

  15. #15
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,744

    Default

    no she wont you MANIAC. tell the psychiatrist everything in fact suggest group counciling with your parents, sounds like you need it.

  16. #16
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Exactly, you remind me of Butters and his relationship with his psychotic parents
    -.---.----..

  17. #17
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    I'm not crazy, all my friends said wrist slitting was fun!!

  18. #18
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    sasuke, it's not a joking matter.

    SF, please take this opportunity to help yourself. Things can get better. I promise.

  19. #19
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,264

    Default

    Psychiatrist? Geez.

    If your parents don't even listen to what you have to say, they shouldn't even be parents. It's their reponsiblity to give you attention. Unless you're the oldest. Then you have all the problems because they never had a kid at your age before. To them, babies are a lot easier to take care of than a teenager because babies don't need as much freedom as most teenagers want.

  20. #20
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Psychiatrist? Geez.

    If your parents don't even listen to what you have to say, they shouldn't even be parents. It's their reponsiblity to give you attention. Unless you're the oldest. Then you have all the problems because they never had a kid at your age before. To them, babies are a lot easier to take care of than a teenager because babies don't need as much freedom as most teenagers want.

    being the oldest child is possibly one of the worst things in existence; the younger one are more coveted, but they always follow you and what you say (I basically can't say anything sex-related or mock celebrities or such in their faces because they'll repeat it at school), and if they do something stupid your parents think it's YOUR fault because you probably did it first. Also, you do a huge part of the chores and having a younger brother who is nearly as strong as you is very annoying, especially in cases of "let me play the wii or else" or just overall battles; they start as a game, and finish with one of the two crying and both being GROUNDED.


    yes I am also an elder

  21. #21
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Psychiatrist? Geez.

    If your parents don't even listen to what you have to say, they shouldn't even be parents. It's their reponsiblity to give you attention. Unless you're the oldest. Then you have all the problems because they never had a kid at your age before. To them, babies are a lot easier to take care of than a teenager because babies don't need as much freedom as most teenagers want.
    But the problem is, I AM the oldest. /__\
    It burns me up that they spoil my youngest sister like she's royal! D<
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

  22. #22
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    punch your parents in the face and call them a cunt.

  23. #23
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    haha now that i look at the last sentence i lol

  24. #24
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    i punched my dad b4

  25. #25
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    i punched my dad b4
    I did that, but he countered me and I ended up flying 5 feet away from him



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •