Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    i punched my dad b4
    I did that, but he countered me and I ended up flying 5 feet away from him

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

what were you punching him for?

training

that's boring

I was about to punch him because he was saying I use the computer all the time

tell him he's not as important as pimping on PD

DSX

He'd start kicking and screaming.

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

You guys think parents are bad? try being raised by your grandparents. they have to make sure they don't make the same "mistakes" twice by throwing the damned strictest limitations on you, throwing 8 tons of shit in your face because you got less than an A+ in your worst subject, then ground you for like 6 months for it. they apparrently don't have ears cause they don't listen to a fuckin word you say. they think they're perfect because they know where they "went wrong the first time." Man they piss me off to know end. and my grandma wants me to lift every single damn thing that needs lifted when she knows my grandpa is still stronger than me all because, "He's too old for this." That's bull shit.
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

How di I find my life and family okay? My parents are divorced. Ironic much?

I thought you were going to stay in the spam section?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    I thought you were going to stay in the spam section?
    Day's off don't hurt anyone, now do they. I'll leave now before this whole topic gets messed up and Xion purges it, saying that I made a post that "raped this topic".

Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    tell him he's not as important as pimping on PD
    I said to him "Leave the pimpin to me and I'll leave the cooking to you."
    So he kicks me on the chest

your dad is violent

I tried calling the cops for child abuse, but he broke my phone, he said he's teaching me dicipline

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Man that shit up Eve.
    shut it

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Psychiatrist? Geez.

If your parents don't even listen to what you have to say, they shouldn't even be parents. It's their reponsiblity to give you attention. Unless you're the oldest. Then you have all the problems because they never had a kid at your age before. To them, babies are a lot easier to take care of than a teenager because babies don't need as much freedom as most teenagers want.
    But the problem is, I AM the oldest. /__\
    It burns me up that they spoil my youngest sister like she's royal! D<
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

shes autistic. god, you really do need a psychiatrist :/

Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    You guys think parents are bad? try being raised by your grandparents. they have to make sure they don't make the same "mistakes" twice by throwing the damned strictest limitations on you, throwing 8 tons of shit in your face because you got less than an A+ in your worst subject, then ground you for like 6 months for it. they apparrently don't have ears cause they don't listen to a fuckin word you say. they think they're perfect because they know where they "went wrong the first time." Man they piss me off to know end. and my grandma wants me to lift every single damn thing that needs lifted when she knows my grandpa is still stronger than me all because, "He's too old for this." That's bull shit.
    your grandparents are trying to raise you to the best of their ability and your grandma wants you to lift things?

poor baby

I've worked with autistic people, and acting like they're the only ones in the world is characteristic of their disorder. I know it's frustrating to live with her (hey, I live in a dorm full of kids with Aspergers [milder autism] and NLD) but with kids like that, you have to learn to live around them. They don't understand what they're doing to you because they're so wrapped up in their little world. Try going to the psychiatrist and working on your relationships with your other family members. Once things pick up for you, I'm sure you'll find dealing with your sister is easier.

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    your grandparents are trying to raise you to the best of their ability and your grandma wants you to lift things?

poor baby
    Shut the hell up
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

haha oh man

kg has a very valid point

fullmetals rant on teenagers

Quote Originally Posted by Signal Flare View Post
    Dang this sucks, I got in a fight with my parents(which happens alot).
    And my dad wouldn't let me use the computer for no reason whatsoever.
    I was really in the mood to do some digital coloring on my artwork.
    My mind was overflowing with all kinds ideas. Instead of having fun being creative, my dad forced me to "socialize" with him. It was soooo boring, he was setting up his new Plasma screen TV ignoring me anyways. It was a total waste of time! So I went off and ignored him. I tried drawing but I had artist's block.. I tried reading but I had a huge headache. So since I was REALLY bored, I noticed an apple and tried to make it bounce. It wouldn't bounce so I threw it harder... it whound up exploding and I got in more trouble.(and I honestly thought it would bounce ;__ I was about to clean up the mess, but then my dad said, "You made a mess, now you have to clean the whole kitchen and TV room". I complained about it, and we got into an argument which lead to him smacking me alot with the broom.(I had my arms up to block so he wouldn't hit my face) So, in the end I whound up cleaning the whole stupid TV room and kitchen. ><
    After that I asked if I could go digital paint. And of coarse he said no.
    I already had my room cleaned, the closed washed, and all my chores done and all that stuff. And, I was the only person who wasn't still in PJ's.
    Yet, my dad still wanted to keep me as a prisoner. He claims I'm addicted to it like a drug. I told him it's not the comp I'm addicted too, it's my art!!
    I just prefer digital over traditional. He gets mad and claims that being on the computer makes me spend too much time in my room. He said he has nothing against the comp, it's just he doesn't want me in my room. But he had no problem if I was in my on the Nintendo DS! Both ways I'd still be in my room. That made no sense to me. He basically lied. .__.
    I would spend less time in my room if I was allowed to excercise. I have a possible risk of heart problems so the doctor says I'm not allowed to excert myself. So, obviously I'll be on the comp. Because nothing else interests me unless it's art related. Finally afterwards he started blaming my comp for my bad grades. I had proof that it wasn't the comp. I've had bad grades before I even knew what a comp was! I think the problem is, I'm just a stupid kid. >>
    Of coarse we got into another fight, and I told them that I hate people.
    And I hate the family so much! He almost smacked me but I ducked.(which made him angrier) Then I finally left to my room, with a knife.
    I intended to commit suicide right then and there.... But then the scary thought of afterlife came into my mind, and I was scared where I'd go if I died. I was just so upset and angry that my parents blame and yell at me for everything. I had to take my anger out on something, so instead I slit my wrists(yes I know "emo"). It actually eased the pain a little. But the thought that I was becoming a cutter was just... I dunno. So I went downstairs to talk with my sister(who I thought I could trust). She begged to see the slits, so I finally showed her. She immediately ran outside and told my parents(that little traitor!). When my parents found out.. they thought I was crazy. They still think that. And my mom called a psycyatrist!(sp? >>) =/
    And now I have an appoinment tommarow. I tried to tell my parents I'm not crazy, but they wouldn't believe me! D<
    My dad was even gonna take me to a hospital and leave me there.
    They claim I'm "Unstable" and "Dangerous". >=/
    Basically my parents think of me as this lil guy right here...

What bugs me the most is my sister I thought I could trust became a total ass-kisser to my parents. And my youngest sister is always spoiled rotten!
    Even though she has Autism, they shouldn't give her everything she wants. And listen to whatever music she wants, or even eat whatever she wants!
    She's even put on alot of weight and doesn't care about anyone but herself. D< This all around sucks! X_x
    After reading this huge wall of text, all I can say is: What do you want us to do about it? What possible help can total strangers be in your life? We don't know you and you don't know us. Go and talk to a councillor or a real life friend about your problems if they're really eating at you.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    fullmetals rant on teenagers
    ?

i love how i can whine about my life and no one gives me shit Oh the power of reputation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast