Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My damned family... -.-

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Default My damned family... -.-

Dang this sucks, I got in a fight with my parents(which happens alot).
    And my dad wouldn't let me use the computer for no reason whatsoever.
    I was really in the mood to do some digital coloring on my artwork.
    My mind was overflowing with all kinds ideas. Instead of having fun being creative, my dad forced me to "socialize" with him. It was soooo boring, he was setting up his new Plasma screen TV ignoring me anyways. It was a total waste of time! So I went off and ignored him. I tried drawing but I had artist's block.. I tried reading but I had a huge headache. So since I was REALLY bored, I noticed an apple and tried to make it bounce. It wouldn't bounce so I threw it harder... it whound up exploding and I got in more trouble.(and I honestly thought it would bounce ;__ I was about to clean up the mess, but then my dad said, "You made a mess, now you have to clean the whole kitchen and TV room". I complained about it, and we got into an argument which lead to him smacking me alot with the broom.(I had my arms up to block so he wouldn't hit my face) So, in the end I whound up cleaning the whole stupid TV room and kitchen. ><
    After that I asked if I could go digital paint. And of coarse he said no.
    I already had my room cleaned, the closed washed, and all my chores done and all that stuff. And, I was the only person who wasn't still in PJ's.
    Yet, my dad still wanted to keep me as a prisoner. He claims I'm addicted to it like a drug. I told him it's not the comp I'm addicted too, it's my art!!
    I just prefer digital over traditional. He gets mad and claims that being on the computer makes me spend too much time in my room. He said he has nothing against the comp, it's just he doesn't want me in my room. But he had no problem if I was in my on the Nintendo DS! Both ways I'd still be in my room. That made no sense to me. He basically lied. .__.
    I would spend less time in my room if I was allowed to excercise. I have a possible risk of heart problems so the doctor says I'm not allowed to excert myself. So, obviously I'll be on the comp. Because nothing else interests me unless it's art related. Finally afterwards he started blaming my comp for my bad grades. I had proof that it wasn't the comp. I've had bad grades before I even knew what a comp was! I think the problem is, I'm just a stupid kid. >>
    Of coarse we got into another fight, and I told them that I hate people.
    And I hate the family so much! He almost smacked me but I ducked.(which made him angrier) Then I finally left to my room, with a knife.
    I intended to commit suicide right then and there.... But then the scary thought of afterlife came into my mind, and I was scared where I'd go if I died. I was just so upset and angry that my parents blame and yell at me for everything. I had to take my anger out on something, so instead I slit my wrists(yes I know "emo"). It actually eased the pain a little. But the thought that I was becoming a cutter was just... I dunno. So I went downstairs to talk with my sister(who I thought I could trust). She begged to see the slits, so I finally showed her. She immediately ran outside and told my parents(that little traitor!). When my parents found out.. they thought I was crazy. They still think that. And my mom called a psycyatrist!(sp? >>) =/
    And now I have an appoinment tommarow. I tried to tell my parents I'm not crazy, but they wouldn't believe me! D<
    My dad was even gonna take me to a hospital and leave me there.
    They claim I'm "Unstable" and "Dangerous". >=/
    Basically my parents think of me as this lil guy right here...

What bugs me the most is my sister I thought I could trust became a total ass-kisser to my parents. And my youngest sister is always spoiled rotten!
    Even though she has Autism, they shouldn't give her everything she wants. And listen to whatever music she wants, or even eat whatever she wants!
    She's even put on alot of weight and doesn't care about anyone but herself. D< This all around sucks! X_x
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Poison his food.

Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar

Ohhh, I'm so tempted to!
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

And my mom called a psycyatrist!
    yeah this is a good thing

Wait oh my God I just read the whole thing.

Oh .. .God. ... asghas

if i can handle going through that post again i'll make a massive response to it ...

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

i know how you feel. most of the time, i'm just trying to listen to my music during lunch at school which the teachers say we're allowed to do, but apparently, i'm a special exception to that. i don't get to listen to my ipod during lunch. if i try to i get grounded off it. so many times i just want to use my tae kwon do lessons against my grandparents. finally get them to shut the hell up. they piss me off to no end. only way i've kept myself under control is by writing stories. i can have my characters say whatever it is i want to say to my grandparents. i actually just posted a new story today. i'll just say right now. it's a total love story. don't read it if you hate love stories. but if your parents piss you off again, try making up stories in your head, place them in the story, and yell at them there. let's you vent frustration without them getting mad at you
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Signal Flare, your sister did the right thing. You may not feel that way now, but she honestly cared for you. I highly doubt she told your parents that you were cutting yourself maliciously. Try going to the psychiatrist with an open mind - it might help you.

you think your family is bad? my parents fight 10 times a day. my sister just punched me. my dad threatens to kill us. he threatens us with knives. the list goes onnnnnn

wow, my dad is a normal man who screams at the tv when his basketball team loses

poison his food.
    trust me, i'm a doctor.

Didn't you say that you were going to die or something?
    -.---.----..

Of course I'm out of my mind. Its dark and scary in there :'( Kanami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke72uchiha View Post
    poison his food.
    trust me, i'm a doctor.

Scary.

SF,don't tell the psychiatrist anything. If you sound too crazy you'll end up in a mental hospital

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

no she wont you MANIAC. tell the psychiatrist everything in fact suggest group counciling with your parents, sounds like you need it.

Exactly, you remind me of Butters and his relationship with his psychotic parents
    -.---.----..

I'm not crazy, all my friends said wrist slitting was fun!!

sasuke, it's not a joking matter.

SF, please take this opportunity to help yourself. Things can get better. I promise.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Psychiatrist? Geez.

If your parents don't even listen to what you have to say, they shouldn't even be parents. It's their reponsiblity to give you attention. Unless you're the oldest. Then you have all the problems because they never had a kid at your age before. To them, babies are a lot easier to take care of than a teenager because babies don't need as much freedom as most teenagers want.

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    you think your family is bad? my parents fight 10 times a day. my sister just punched me. my dad threatens to kill us. he threatens us with knives. the list goes onnnnnn
    Man that shit up Eve.

Advanced Trainer

punch your parents in the face and call them a cunt.

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Psychiatrist? Geez.

If your parents don't even listen to what you have to say, they shouldn't even be parents. It's their reponsiblity to give you attention. Unless you're the oldest. Then you have all the problems because they never had a kid at your age before. To them, babies are a lot easier to take care of than a teenager because babies don't need as much freedom as most teenagers want.

being the oldest child is possibly one of the worst things in existence; the younger one are more coveted, but they always follow you and what you say (I basically can't say anything sex-related or mock celebrities or such in their faces because they'll repeat it at school), and if they do something stupid your parents think it's YOUR fault because you probably did it first. Also, you do a huge part of the chores and having a younger brother who is nearly as strong as you is very annoying, especially in cases of "let me play the wii or else" or just overall battles; they start as a game, and finish with one of the two crying and both being GROUNDED.

yes I am also an elder

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

haha now that i look at the last sentence i lol

i punched my dad b4

I told my dad to shut up once... he got furious and began screaming at me, so I never did it again.

i slammed the door and my dad threw a hissy

i laughed

you're so cruel kg. how could you ever do such a thing to your father

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast