Once again, I've made major updates to the PokeRep. In this update, I have added detailed move information. Along with that, you can now view a list of Pokemon in relation to moves. For example, with a click of a button, you can find all Pokemon who learn Hyper Beam by leveling up. I thank Eevee at Veekun very much for his permission to use the move data. Of course, there is much more to come for the PokeRep, which will be updatedly substantially in the next few days and worked on constantly throughout the rest of the year. In the next update, I will hopefully have some advanced searching functionality (maybe I should first put on a simple search box!) and Pokemon ranking based on their stats.

In other site news, I've been very behind in updating Fan Art. I have received many great drawings and I hope to get them up as soon as I can. I apologize to all the artists who had to wait such a long time to see their artwork on the site. In the next few days, I will be updating the Fan Art section with drawings I've been receiving in the past few months.